Author Topic: banned being griefed  (Read 6686 times)

joshtimasprime

banned being griefed
« on: 24 June 2012, 11:28:49 PM »
januaryjones banned me for griefing when she was the one griefing me and i was in the bed and my apartment got trashed by her and she didnt apare till after it stopped me and a friend think she used /vanish and griefed my house because she did not like me. i was standing on the other side of the room and my blocks started braking and i said in chat "HELP! MY HOUSE IS DECENTIGREATING" AND "HELP! RAINY!" if i was a griefer than why would i brake my own apartment? that is dumb! my house just started braking and i was not even there it happened! i warped home because it was dark and when i got there my house was falling apart and i was calling on rainy so he could help and then january flue in and it stopped and they started to acuse me of braking my own apartment! then he kicked me out and i left and then they sent me to jail and january tp to me and killed me and took all my stuff and banned me they would not listen to me telling them i did not do it!

Offline funnyjoshua

• Villager
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Re: banned being griefed
« Reply #1 on: 24 June 2012, 11:39:49 PM »
januaryjones banned me for griefing when she was the one griefing me and i was in the bed and my apartment got trashed by her and she didnt apare till after it stopped me and a friend think she used /vanish and griefed my house because she did not like me. i was standing on the other side of the room and my blocks started braking and i said in chat "HELP! MY HOUSE IS DECENTIGREATING" AND "HELP! RAINY!" if i was a griefer than why would i brake my own apartment? that is dumb! my house just started braking and i was not even there it happened! i warped home because it was dark and when i got there my house was falling apart and i was calling on rainy so he could help and then january flue in and it stopped and they started to acuse me of braking my own apartment! then he kicked me out and i left and then they sent me to jail and january tp to me and killed me and took all my stuff and banned me they would not listen to me telling them i did not do it!
she didnt greif you i was probaly a glitch but rainy told me that he doesnt want you banned maybe he can get that lifted but jan shouldnt have killed u, taken ur stuff and banned you forever  she should have let u put ur stuff in ur chest in funnyville after getting ur perms on ur new account

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 24 June 2012, 11:47:05 PM »
At the location in question jan did not have physical permission to break blocks so she could not have broken anything even if she wanted to.

Second she can't do /vanish so I would check and see if you left obliviate on from a hacked client (which you should not be running anyways)

I also saw the glass house jan mentioned and you did break in and steal from a chest inside.

But for killing you who's stuff did you have? If I was not yours then you had no right to keep it on you second for first time griefing it's usually your last warning caught doing it again we have no mercy. Take X-ray for example Ako catches you he takes all you stuff and puts your balance negative and second offence permaban.

On a side note logs don't lie.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 25 June 2012, 12:59:16 PM »
We don't even have vanish installed. Like CJ said, you probably used nuke or something a hacked client has. I will unban you since the ban should be a temp-ban or jail. Next time is a perma-ban though .

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 25 June 2012, 01:27:22 PM »
I killed you because you had Rainy's stuff you griefed from his hotel.
And maybe I also killed you for a personal reason, because yeah--you griefed my own house AND you robbed me.
I apologize for that.
You were stealing from others left and right and griefing them so I found your ban to be very worthy.

I respect Airborne's decision to unban you, but I'm sure you'll only ruin other players fun like you already have.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 25 June 2012, 02:57:56 PM »
Uh I'm not really sure what he did. I thought he only griefed and stole from one house. Jan, if you think he deserves to stay permabanned, you can ban him again. I will leave it to your judgement.

joshtimasprime

« Reply #6 on: 25 June 2012, 04:39:38 PM »
i was hacked by aeroclawxz who is my friend and i dont know anything about griefing a house of jans. the stuff i had was my freaking brother njb23s that he gave me! i dont grief and i did not take anything from any chests! pleas unban or atleast jan email me your skype so i can make a confrince with aero and me to explain an i hope we can put this behind us. i just want to play and have fun but jan wont let me play!

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 25 June 2012, 05:12:45 PM »
That's so weird because both you and AeroClawZX were moving and doing your own things at the same time when the three of you were caught griefing.
There's no way around what you did. In short, you griefed twice, you're done. I'm not going to let you stick around and grief more of peoples things.

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 25 June 2012, 07:26:37 PM »
Considering that he even made an appeal and wants to come back means he didn't just join to grief. I NEVER wanted him banned or anything the most I've concluded to is a jail. And Cj Jan had access to my region at the time so don't put predictions in there to make Josh look bad. Me, As being the victom of his griefage, WANT him to COME back. NO one deserves a PERM ban just for cutting down 7 pieces of log and then says sorry and trying to fix it. If this guy doesn't get unbanned your just ban crazy.

joshtimasprime

« Reply #9 on: 25 June 2012, 07:40:44 PM »
jan i admit to first thing but i dont know what your talking about with the thing about your house and thank you rainy your so understanding and if you want me to help get trees or cobble for your next thing you build i would love to help. jan can we skype so i can talk to you?

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 25 June 2012, 07:47:58 PM »
First of all, Rainy, you're acting this way because you're butt hurt.

Josh, I don't care if you play stupid about all the griefing you did. Even if your friend logged in, it's your account and your responsibility.
Feel free to add me on Skype at elke.hubsch

joshtimasprime

« Reply #11 on: 25 June 2012, 07:53:51 PM »
it was not there unless you live in germany

joshtimasprime

« Reply #12 on: 25 June 2012, 08:00:28 PM »
jan what is your real skype?

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 25 June 2012, 08:27:46 PM »
First of all, Rainy, you're acting this way because you're butt hurt.

Josh, I don't care if you play stupid about all the griefing you did. Even if your friend logged in, it's your account and your responsibility.
Feel free to add me on Skype at elke.hubsch

The ButtHurt one here is you. Your keeping this kid banned just cause you dislike me? Seriously? Unban the lad!

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 25 June 2012, 08:50:38 PM »
Uhhhh. About YOU?
I clearly stated it was about me and the other players. God you're stupid.

Anyway, Josh and I talked about it over Skype and he's been unbanned.
(Rainy played 0% part in that too.)

Show's over.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 25 June 2012, 09:01:06 PM »
Considering that he even made an appeal and wants to come back means he didn't just join to grief. I NEVER wanted him banned or anything the most I've concluded to is a jail. And Cj Jan had access to my region at the time so don't put predictions in there to make Josh look bad. Me, As being the victom of his griefage, WANT him to COME back. NO one deserves a PERM ban just for cutting down 7 pieces of log and then says sorry and trying to fix it. If this guy doesn't get unbanned your just ban crazy.

No I haven't griefed. And I'm sure when you say "people" are saying I've been mean it's the people who broke the rules, or your two lame friends who kept griefing and the other who was caught xraying not once, but twice.

And I didn't grief your town, how could I grief something I don't even have permission to?

Pulled from other topic but Jan's comment was about funny's town so I was incorrect on saying jan did not have Permission to build.

Also rain just because she does not agree you find that as a dislike of you? And if he said sorry and tried to fix it why not state that in his appeal? You have been known to make up stuff but logs will say if he can get his story straight first.

Now to josh if it was the friend that did it I would beat the crap out of him for being an idiot and douche because you as the account owner are responcible for all actions done on it.

Now it is possible to look back if it was in the last week and ip cross check, but need the time everything occurred at. Also if you where the one on when you say your house was disenergrating then you need to look at your client because no one on the server can be invisible.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 25 June 2012, 09:05:46 PM »
Jan posted at the same time as me but her unban stands just remember no mercy at all on number three.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 12 July 2012, 11:40:42 AM »
Verdict:
Unbanned

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air