Author Topic: 2 Iron Golems  (Read 3949 times)

Taylar94

2 Iron Golems
« on: 29 May 2013, 05:51:02 AM »
My Iron Golems (which i made for ZA's) has gone i have 2 witnesses and a screen shot

Witnesses:
Hmunda1
EPICghost27

Screen Shot:
Mr Iron golem

Mrs Iron golem

Taylar94

Re: 2 Iron Golems
« Reply #1 on: 29 May 2013, 05:55:48 AM »
Sorry also Killermango135 (Dave)

and has also made one

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 29 May 2013, 08:19:16 AM »
We don't replace every creature made, especially if you can't prove a player killed them.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 29 May 2013, 01:30:29 PM »
We don't replace every creature made, especially if you can't prove a player killed them.
Seriously...stop making a report for every single creature you lose unless you have proof of someone killing it.

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #4 on: 29 May 2013, 02:05:25 PM »
Seriously...stop making a report for every single creature you lose unless you have proof of someone killing it.

In his defense, every time he has reported something missing, you have reimbursed him. You can't keep doing that and expect him to just suddenly stop >_>

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 29 May 2013, 02:18:21 PM »

In his defense, every time he has reported something missing, you have reimbursed him. You can't keep doing that and expect him to just suddenly stop >_>

and by every time you mean once? -.-

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #6 on: 29 May 2013, 02:32:24 PM »

My bad, you helped him once and you helped tehroach once. Anyway, it's a trend, so he figured everyone gets reimbursed if they take the time to post.

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 29 May 2013, 02:44:59 PM »

My bad, you helped him once and you helped tehroach once. Anyway, it's a trend, so he figured everyone gets reimbursed if they take the time to post.

I give them a freebie once but i'm not gonna reimburse them every single time one of their creatures randomly disappears/dies/gets sacrificed to the sun god

Anyway, lock dis up, I ain't refunding no golems.