Author Topic: What do you hate the most?  (Read 27552 times)

Offline Light_Blue_Man1 (OP)

• Villager
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
What do you hate the most?
« on: 31 May 2013, 07:52:25 AM »
For me It's people who lie!

~Bluey

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
Re: What do you hate the most?
« Reply #1 on: 31 May 2013, 08:28:49 AM »
One Direction/ Beiber

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #2 on: 31 May 2013, 09:15:39 AM »
I can't really think of anything I "hate"... I try to reserve an intense feeling like that for something that deserves it.

I do extremely dislike trolls. Especially the kind that like, troll and harass people with things like "you should just kill yourself." It's like, "grow the fuck up!"

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 31 May 2013, 09:27:36 AM »
My life,

Nevermind......

Offline lishman77

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • reet
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 31 May 2013, 09:33:16 AM »
rexey369 and people who eat mayonaise with a spoon
sound as a pound
Lish is god
Thanks Lish, appreciate it.

Did you want me to brush my teeth before the penis sucking or...?

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • The original Jedi Panda
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 31 May 2013, 12:43:42 PM »
RDMing faggots on TTT.
People who force their opinion/beliefs on other people.
Ketchup.

Offline luisc99

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 31 May 2013, 12:45:45 PM »
Ketchup.
How can you hate ketchup?!?!?!?!?

But really, there is nothing that I "hate", just things that I dislike...

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 31 May 2013, 01:46:38 PM »
I hate religion and the complete ignorance behind it.

Offline lishman77

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • reet
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 31 May 2013, 02:16:27 PM »
sound as a pound
Lish is god

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 31 May 2013, 02:45:15 PM »

You are agreeing with what I said or you are calling my statement ignorant..?

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 31 May 2013, 03:47:16 PM »
I hate this thing I'm doing and this bug I've found.

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 31 May 2013, 03:51:49 PM »
I hate this thing I'm doing and this bug I've found.

Quoting me in what I say in real life is not allowed... But yeah, I hate the bug I have found because I can't fix it! Stupid new liquid rendering...

Offline ThePandaWonder

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #12 on: 31 May 2013, 04:00:37 PM »
I hate the threads that ask "What do you hate the most?"

Offline lishman77

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • reet
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 31 May 2013, 05:06:53 PM »

im agreeing with what you said
sound as a pound
Lish is god

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 31 May 2013, 05:59:40 PM »

im agreeing with what you said

:'D

Offline SirLogiC

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 1 June 2013, 12:42:13 AM »
I hate r4pe, people forced to take drugs to become addicts, or similar acts that violate personal liberty in that fashion. I hate unjustness. There are still parts of the world where women have no rights, where if a woman is r4ped it is her fault and she gets put in prison, where people with money can (sometimes literally) get away with murder while "not-rich" people get put away for life for having a joint on them. I hate the bad drugs for how they can destroy minds, and then lives. I hate.... oh wait...

Yeah I hate when you drink from the milk carton and you do it wrong and some drips down your shirt. That is so annoying.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 1 June 2013, 01:09:46 AM »
There are still parts of the world where women have no rights, where if a woman is r4ped it is her fault and she gets put in prison

Religion

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #17 on: 1 June 2013, 01:17:25 AM »
There are still parts of the world where women have no rights, where if a woman is r4ped it is her fault and she gets put in prison

Religion

Enough.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 1 June 2013, 01:33:39 AM »

Religion

Enough.

? I'm not even talking about Christianity...I don't see how am I being offensive. Is anyone here a member of Islam?
« Last Edit: 1 June 2013, 01:39:24 AM by airborne101st45 »

blacka_ch33ze

« Reply #19 on: 1 June 2013, 01:42:39 AM »

Religion

Enough.

? I'm not even talking about Christianity...I don't see how am I being offensive. Is anyone here a member of Islam?

Islam what is that.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #20 on: 1 June 2013, 01:49:01 AM »

Religion

Enough.

Islam what is that.
It was a rhetorical question -.-

Offline SirLogiC

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #21 on: 1 June 2013, 01:53:55 AM »

Religion

Enough.

It's not about religion. Religion is just an excuse. Religion isn't some divine truths that you believe in or don't, it's a human invention.  Atheism is a human invention too. You can believe all you want but as long as you use those beliefs to an end that isn't good then it isn't the beliefs fault but your own. Don't look down on people because they believe in something, you believe in atheism. I tend to support the views of Buddhism, though I wouldn't call myself Buddhist just yet. Buddhism is also an atheist religion.

The atheist stuff you link is kinda funny but you are acting just as closed minded and bigoted as the religious people you are mocking.

The only wrong most religions actively do is discouraging the search for knowledge, I don't think religion and knowledge are incompatible.

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #22 on: 1 June 2013, 02:12:13 AM »
It's not about religion. Religion is just an excuse. Religion isn't some divine truths that you believe in or don't, it's a human invention.  Atheism is a human invention too. You can believe all you want but as long as you use those beliefs to an end that isn't good then it isn't the beliefs fault but your own. Don't look down on people because they believe in something, you believe in atheism. I tend to support the views of Buddhism, though I wouldn't call myself Buddhist just yet. Buddhism is also an atheist religion.

The atheist stuff you link is kinda funny but you are acting just as closed minded and bigoted as the religious people you are mocking.

The only wrong most religions actively do is discouraging the search for knowledge, I don't think religion and knowledge are incompatible.
That and you're kinda acting like a dick

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #23 on: 1 June 2013, 03:16:35 AM »

Religion

Enough.

"It's not about religion. Religion is just an excuse. " Yes, an excuse used to control the masses. I don't believe in atheism because atheism is simply the lack of beliefs...you can't believe in atheism. How am I acting close minded and bigoted when all I do is ridicule religion with FACTS? Want to get serious? Fine, let's get serious about religion.

"The only wrong most religions actively do is discouraging the search for knowledge, I don't think religion and knowledge are incompatible."
So not true. Religions not only discourage the search for knowledge, religions discriminate against homosexuals, against people of other religions, against ATHEISTS... Religion causes death. You can't just forget about the Crusades, the Inquisition, ALL the wars motivated by religion. All the women getting acid thrown on their faces simply because they want to go to school.

Religion is just an excuse
Yeah...let's see. This shit is still happening. This is not history, still going on today.

- All the Islamic Fundamentalists blowing themselves up. They don't think "Religion is just an excuse.". Religion IS what they live for and they genuinely believe that they will get 72 virgins when they blow dozens of innocent people to shit.
- African Christians in shit-hole corners of Africa that still burn people alive because they suspect them of witchcraft. Do you know who evangelized them? European Christians
- The mutual genocide of Tutsis and Hutus in Rwanda. Motivated by religion and race.
- Christians still getting murdered in Sudan, simply because they are Christians.
- ALL the countless genocides in the name of religion committed in Africa.

I don't think religion and knowledge are incompatible.
And I agree. Too bad religion continues to deny completely proven theories like Evolution. Lets take Christians as an example; Most of them deny Evolution. They don't even know what Evolution is and they deny it because they are ignorant of it and it completely disproves the Book of Genesis. Most Christians think that "we descended from apes" and their main argument is "if we descended from apes, why do we still have apes". That is a complete fallacy! We did NOT descend from apes, we are cousins of the apes and we share common ancestors with them.

It's stuff like this that is wrong about religion.
I am gonna embed a Youtube video. 11 minutes long. It is mainly about Catholicism/Christianity but it applies to other religions...just watch it
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My main problem with religion is the blind worship of it. Most people don't even bother investigating about their religion, reading their holy book, questioning their reality. They are taught not to by the society that surrounds them. You can all call me a bigot, a dick and an insensitive asshole but the truth is; religion is not immune to criticism. I am not insulting the individual, I am ridiculing their beliefs and I welcome anyone to ridicule my lack of beliefs.

« Last Edit: 1 June 2013, 03:26:17 AM by airborne101st45 »

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #24 on: 1 June 2013, 03:22:20 AM »
I tend to support the views of Buddhism, though I wouldn't call myself Buddhist just yet. Buddhism is also an atheist religion.

I respect Buddhism a lot. I don't hate all religions.

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #25 on: 1 June 2013, 03:28:12 AM »

You seem to be flipping sides

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #26 on: 1 June 2013, 03:32:04 AM »

You seem to be flipping sides

Don't nit-pick, it makes you look stupid. I hate the idea of religion, I never said "I hate all religions". But yeaaaah, if that's all you got out of the wall of text I wrote...that's cool

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #27 on: 1 June 2013, 07:58:48 AM »
This religion is getting out of hand, Santa is real, end of.

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #28 on: 1 June 2013, 10:04:50 AM »

Wow, never did I think anyone else would actually speak up about this. Kinda figured I'd just fade out as the outspoken Christian, deemed to be overly sensitive when someone blatantly attacks something I believe in and then doesn't show much concern when I'm offended. Thanks boys.

Air, do you ever see me posting anti-Atheism shit all over the forums? Do you even hear me say "your beliefs are ignorant" or anything to that effect? No. Because I'm not a total fucking twat. Maybe you could learn something. I don't care if you're open to the "criticism" or not, it's not my place to judge your beliefs, and it's not your place to judge mine.
As I am a newly converted Christian, I have yet to sit down and pick apart the Bible. Sue me. Regardless, that doesn't mean I have to believe and agree with every single word of the Bible to be a Christian. What I don't agree with is between me and God.
I'm with you on some things. The picture you posted about praying for cures then damning the people who try to find said cures made me smirk. But to say all religion is nothing but ignorance and bigotry is extremely offensive to those of us who believe in a religion but not all of their practices. That's like saying all black men are deadbeats that get a woman pregnant and never see her again. There are bad people who consort with Christianity, who take His every word to the extreme in His name. I don't agree with them. You don't either. But to sit here and basically say all religious people are stupid for being religious is saying I'm stupid too. Nice to see how you value our friendship there.

You loathe closemindedness. Does that mean you loathe yourself? Because that's all I see when you post this bullshit. "Oh my gawd, something that might vaguely relate to religion. Better bash it!"

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #29 on: 1 June 2013, 10:36:53 AM »

Wow, never did I think anyone else would actually speak up about this. Kinda figured I'd just fade out as the outspoken Christian, deemed to be overly sensitive when someone blatantly attacks something I believe in and then doesn't show much concern when I'm offended. Thanks boys.

Air, do you ever see me posting anti-Atheism shit all over the forums? Do you even hear me say "your beliefs are ignorant" or anything to that effect? No. Because I'm not a total fucking twat. Maybe you could learn something. I don't care if you're open to the "criticism" or not, it's not my place to judge your beliefs, and it's not your place to judge mine.
As I am a newly converted Christian, I have yet to sit down and pick apart the Bible. Sue me. Regardless, that doesn't mean I have to believe and agree with every single word of the Bible to be a Christian. What I don't agree with is between me and God.
I'm with you on some things. The picture you posted about praying for cures then damning the people who try to find said cures made me smirk. But to say all religion is nothing but ignorance and bigotry is extremely offensive to those of us who believe in a religion but not all of their practices. That's like saying all black men are deadbeats that get a woman pregnant and never see her again. There are bad people who consort with Christianity, who take His every word to the extreme in His name. I don't agree with them. You don't either. But to sit here and basically say all religious people are stupid for being religious is saying I'm stupid too. Nice to see how you value our friendship there.

You loathe closemindedness. Does that mean you loathe yourself? Because that's all I see when you post this bullshit. "Oh my gawd, something that might vaguely relate to religion. Better bash it!"
I never said religious people are stupid, I said some of their beliefs are stupid. I really don't see whats wrong with some intelligent debating on this forum...I don't think religion is immune to criticism and how am I a twat for pointing out the obvious problems/flaws in religions like Christianity?
Let's go back to posting meaningless humorous stuff, I guess.
For me It's people who lie!

~Bluey

lulz i hatez blu cheese

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #30 on: 1 June 2013, 11:22:29 AM »
I really don't see whats wrong with some intelligent debating on this forum...

Personally, I don't think posting all these anti-religion pictures is a way of starting a debate, you just look like a total asshole when you do it.