Author Topic: What happened to all my colored sheep?  (Read 4541 times)

Joshtimasprime

What happened to all my colored sheep?
« on: 4 June 2013, 01:36:24 AM »
I just logged on in the middle of the night and suddenly all of my colored sheep are gone! My pin/house is completely empty! I don't know if this is a glitch and they will be back or if they were murdered. If they don't come back in the morning can someone help? I don't even know how anyone could have found my village! its in the middle of fucking nowhere!

blacka_ch33ze

Re: What happened to all my colored sheep?
« Reply #1 on: 4 June 2013, 01:43:43 AM »
I can help...any one who is in call of help I head there way. just show me where you made that sex change machine you made is and I will help.

Joshtimasprime

« Reply #2 on: 4 June 2013, 01:59:30 AM »
Its in my village in the field next to the sheep pen. How exactly would you help? I had a few sheep of every color. like 2 purple and 3 red 4 orange and 2 blue and a bunch of all the other colors.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 4 June 2013, 06:00:26 AM »
I can help...any one who is in call of help I head there way. just show me where you made that sex change machine you made is and I will help.

He meant if admins could help.

Dave

« Reply #4 on: 4 June 2013, 08:46:20 AM »
Apparently loads of people are loosing there Animals. it has become quite common.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 4 June 2013, 12:50:25 PM »
There's a nasty epidemic that is killing a lot of the livestock. Our best scientists are working on it.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 4 June 2013, 01:21:57 PM »
Chupacabra

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Dave

« Reply #7 on: 4 June 2013, 02:26:05 PM »
I will get the guns!  We should let air stay out of this one, Anything that moves never wants to again.

blacka_ch33ze

« Reply #8 on: 4 June 2013, 02:27:20 PM »
Chupacabra
I bet everyone it is andrewstern he said he was forming a gang of bandits or something.and you gave him enough time to find your village.

Joshtimasprime

« Reply #9 on: 4 June 2013, 03:28:30 PM »
What? Can I have my sheep back? I don't know why this has become a joke post. It really bothers me that me sheep are gone.

Dave

« Reply #10 on: 4 June 2013, 03:31:40 PM »
I'll get 2 sheep eggs

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 4 June 2013, 06:18:55 PM »
What? Can I have my sheep back? I don't know why this has become a joke post. It really bothers me that me sheep are gone.

Yeah, remind me when you see me online

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #12 on: 4 June 2013, 09:38:53 PM »
It's very likely that they're despawning... Personally, I've never had this issue and I've had my animals in the same pin at the same place for MONTHS (before I even became PR) so I have no idea.

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

Joshtimasprime

« Reply #13 on: 5 June 2013, 12:22:20 PM »
I assure you, star, that they are not despawning in the normal way. One day they were there, they an hour later I log back on and my cow and sheep farm are empty! They aren't old either because I am constantly breeding my sheep and cows. At the moment I have found some of the mild spawns that roam the feilds and shoved them in my house farm. I found 3 cows and 4 sheep. But I still want my colored ones back because it was hard to make all the dye. I couldn't care less about the cow farm as they are just meet and had nothing special about them.

Offline ThePandaWonder

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #14 on: 5 June 2013, 12:29:33 PM »
I assure you, star, that they are not despawning in the normal way. One day they were there, they an hour later I log back on and my cow and sheep farm are empty! They aren't old either because I am constantly breeding my sheep and cows. At the moment I have found some of the mild spawns that roam the feilds and shoved them in my house farm. I found 3 cows and 4 sheep. But I still want my colored ones back because it was hard to make all the dye. I couldn't care less about the cow farm as they are just meet and had nothing special about them.

Josh I have the same problem too. Not the sheep but my pigs cows and chiggens. Not that they despawn because I had like 4-1 left of each but some one is killing them intentionally. That's why I try to live on an island. Btw about my sheep and other animals being killed has not been dealt (replaced) with I don't want them replaced while I am not there. Just saying