Author Topic: What are your nationalities?  (Read 5635 times)

Offline Die_Endermen (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
What are your nationalities?
« on: 6 June 2013, 10:34:23 PM »
After seeing the Let's Get To Know Eachother thread, I thought I would make one saying your nationalities and questioning people. You will answer a question then ask if the next poster is (this) nationality or having to do with culture. Percentages are OPTIONAL

Example:
I will start off. I am Greek, Italian, and Hispanic.
Does the next poster have any relatives in the UK?

That was the sample. I am going to start off.
   My grandparents are from Chile, and my dad's grandparents are both partially Italian, mostly Greek    though.

Did the next poster ever have a relative living in Germany?

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
Re: What are your nationalities?
« Reply #1 on: 6 June 2013, 11:14:26 PM »
Why must all of your comments and threads be about your heritage? We get it, you're greek. No one gives a fuck

Offline MossyPaws

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • bruh I'm on an all pie diet
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 6 June 2013, 11:19:47 PM »
After seeing the Let's Get To Know Eachother thread, I thought I would make one saying your nationalities and questioning people. You will answer a question then ask if the next poster is (this) nationality or having to do with culture. Percentages are OPTIONAL

Example:
I will start off. I am Greek, Italian, and Hispanic.
Does the next poster have any relatives in the UK?

That was the sample. I am going to start off.
   My grandparents are from Chile, and my dad's grandparents are both partially Italian, mostly Greek    though.

Did the next poster ever have a relative living in Germany?
I hate all this talk of being a percentage this, and a quarter that. It isn't nationality that defines a person.
discord- katie#7438

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 6 June 2013, 11:31:33 PM »
Why must all of your comments and threads be about your heritage? We get it, you're greek. No one gives a fuck

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 6 June 2013, 11:36:29 PM »
I won't have a part of this and no one really should. Do you know why?
Because you have this stupid hatred for some people such as Albanians.

No racism intended, but ya:
Albanians

Do you even know why most people hate Albanians? Because they (Quoted from people who hate them just like you) "appear white" and are a "sub race of mongoloids and intruders with Islam religion on European soil".  Okay? It's racist.
What gives?
Do you think it's cool or something?
« Last Edit: 7 June 2013, 10:16:43 PM by JANUARYJONES »

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 6 June 2013, 11:57:32 PM »

Albanians

Do you even know why most people hate Albanians? Because they (Quoted from people who hate them just like you) "appear white" and are a "sub race of mongoloids and intruders with Islam religion on European soil".  Okay? It's racist.
What gives?
I don't think it's cool. Have you heard of the Greco-Ottoman conflicts? Those are why. Albanians are very similar to Turks, maybe even the same. The Turks have hated Greeks and the Greeks have hated Turks for a very long time. Even the Albanian "diaspora" hates Greeks. For example, Italy, where many conflicts have started between the 2 groups, Greeks outnumbered from Albanians. Look at this.
Italy   1,300,000 est.482,6272 + 800,000 local Arbëreshë Albanians.
Italy   90,000d (estimate)

I used Wikipedia for that info. Just look at the numbers. Greeks only 90k, while some 2 million Albanians, maybe the biggest concentration in the world except for their country? However, Greeks still majorly outnumber Albanians in other countries such as Australia and Canada. Now it cancels out.

AUSTRALIA:
125,849 (Greek-born, 2006),
400,860 (Greek ancestry, 2011) [1]
Albanian
11,315 (by ancestry, 2006)[1]
2,014 (by birth, 2006).[2]

CANADA:
242,685 (2006 census)[1]

See? Greeks are the higher number except for Italy. Diaspora or immigration preference would be the case depending on friendly communites, beautiful countries, etc.

Jan, please feel free to correct me on this if it is all wrong. I understand your point on Albanian hatred. It was very logical, except for the "Mongoloid" part, which I don't know is intended to be racism or whatever. However, Albanians and Greeks are European, which are descended from Causicians (and still are).

Offline SirLogiC

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 7 June 2013, 12:55:42 AM »
I don't think it's cool. Have you heard of the Greco-Ottoman conflicts? Those are why. Albanians are very similar to Turks, maybe even the same. The Turks have hated Greeks and the Greeks have hated Turks for a very long time. Even the Albanian "diaspora" hates Greeks. For example, Italy, where many conflicts have started between the 2 groups, Greeks outnumbered from Albanians. Look at this.

It is exactly this petty hatred that makes the middle east such a volatile place. The fucking Ottoman empire is gone, it has no relevance. It's like that silly he said-she said social politics taken to the national level. Everyone is butthurt about what the other guy did, but they don't quite know what they did exactly, so they make up excuses like you just did.

There is only hate in this world because you let there be hate. One day someone will be hurt because of you. I mean maybe you get have a job in a bank and refuse a person that looks Albanian a bank loan. It will seem such a little thing to you but it will totally destroy their life, all because of your petty hate.

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 7 June 2013, 10:57:39 AM »

Albanians

What gives?
Italy   1,300,000 est.482,6272 + 800,000 local Arbëreshë Albanians.
Italy   90,000d (estimate)

I used Wikipedia for that info. Just look at the numbers. Greeks only 90k, while some 2 million Albanians, maybe the biggest concentration in the world except for their country? However, Greeks still majorly outnumber Albanians in other countries such as Australia and Canada. Now it cancels out.

AUSTRALIA:
125,849 (Greek-born, 2006),
400,860 (Greek ancestry, 2011) [1]
Albanian
11,315 (by ancestry, 2006)[1]
2,014 (by birth, 2006).[2]

CANADA:
242,685 (2006 census)[1]

See? Greeks are the higher number except for Italy. Diaspora or immigration preference would be the case depending on friendly communites, beautiful countries, etc.

Jan, please feel free to correct me on this if it is all wrong. I understand your point on Albanian hatred. It was very logical, except for the "Mongoloid" part, which I don't know is intended to be racism or whatever. However, Albanians and Greeks are European, which are descended from Causicians (and still are).

Redacted. Because I feel like a jerk.
« Last Edit: 7 June 2013, 10:15:53 PM by JANUARYJONES »

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 7 June 2013, 11:15:59 AM »
I am Englandish pretty much fully

Offline filletfish314

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 7 June 2013, 03:21:38 PM »
I'm a fish so I don't have a nationality.

Offline lishman77

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • reet
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 7 June 2013, 08:31:31 PM »
sound as a pound
Lish is god
Thanks Lish, appreciate it.

Did you want me to brush my teeth before the penis sucking or...?

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 8 June 2013, 10:43:37 AM »
No, jan. you aren't a jerk. I completely get what you are saying. Are we friends again? :)

blacka_ch33ze

« Reply #12 on: 9 June 2013, 11:59:53 PM »
my nationalities are actually unknown to me.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 10 June 2013, 12:30:38 AM »
I am Canadian. That is my only nationality. I think this thread is confusing nationality with ethnicity and ancestry.

My ethnicity is Caucasian, and my ancestry is largely from Canada and prior to that Scotland, and to a lesser extent the other regions in the British Isles, and the island of Mauritius (off the coast of Madagascar, which is off the coast of Africa), which is where the dodo bird lived.

My last name, Robertson, indicates that I am a direct descendent of Kenneth MacAlpin (Coinneach mac Ailpein - King Kenneth I - The Conqueror), the founder and first King of Scotland in the year 841. Pretty cool.

I am of ancient royal blood!

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Tehroach

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 10 June 2013, 12:33:04 AM »
Hahahaha lolololol, wow where did this thread come from, right out of the blue thats where!
Well it borderlines on racist and because I hate PC shit, must comment on it before it gets the boot. :)

I am 5th generation Australian on my dads mums side, 2nd gen on my two grandfathers sides and possibly 1000th generation on my mum's mum side.
My mum's dad, spent a lot of his free time tracing his family tree back and they seemed to be like gypsies and there ain't no place in europe, the middle east or northern asia they haven't been.

So what I am saying is say anything racist about any nationality and I am just going to have to up-size ya head! lol

except for American Indians, you can say what you like about them, I don't have any connection to them!