Author Topic: Ban Appeal Rainy_Turtloid  (Read 2692 times)

Offline Rainy_Turtloid (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
Ban Appeal Rainy_Turtloid
« on: 2 July 2012, 09:08:59 PM »
Rainy_Turtloid
6 hour ban
Moving an Altar
I was banned for moving an altar. I moved the altar because he made it RIGHT NEXT TO MINE!!!!! Also Kovo would not stop spamming the chat with Elohim is the best elohim this elohim that! He griefed my altar earlier aswell. I already warned him what i was gonna do and He started making random altars of Elohim inside Utopia!

Kovos_Datch

Re: Ban Appeal Rainy_Turtloid
« Reply #1 on: 2 July 2012, 09:40:18 PM »
"Rainy_Turtloid
6 hour ban
Moving an Altar
I was banned for moving an altar. I moved the altar because he made it RIGHT NEXT TO MINE!!!!! Also Kovo would not stop spamming the chat with Elohim is the best elohim this elohim that! He griefed my altar earlier aswell. I already warned him what i was gonna do and He started making random altars of Elohim inside Utopia!"

1. You altered some of my other altars. You destroyed one next you yours because you claimed it was right next to mine. (Bl4ck saw this claim).
2. I was not spamming, I was talking about Elohim to some people that didn't have a religion. Saying Elohim was the best (because Elohim is currently top) and spamming is quite different.
3. I did grief. Ako and I sorted that out.
4. Warned me about what? I did nothing wrong other than grief your 1 altar. Everything else was in the rules.
5. I made altars in Utopia because I have (or had, idk if you removed me) building privileges in there. That is totally in the rules.

You really need to grow up.

Offline Rainy_Turtloid (OP)

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 2 July 2012, 09:47:55 PM »
"Rainy_Turtloid
6 hour ban
Moving an Altar
I was banned for moving an altar. I moved the altar because he made it RIGHT NEXT TO MINE!!!!! Also Kovo would not stop spamming the chat with Elohim is the best elohim this elohim that! He griefed my altar earlier aswell. I already warned him what i was gonna do and He started making random altars of Elohim inside Utopia!"

1. You altered some of my other altars. You destroyed one next you yours because you claimed it was right next to mine. (Bl4ck saw this claim).
2. I was not spamming, I was talking about Elohim to some people that didn't have a religion. Saying Elohim was the best (because Elohim is currently top) and spamming is quite different.
3. I did grief. Ako and I sorted that out.
4. Warned me about what? I did nothing wrong other than grief your 1 altar. Everything else was in the rules.
5. I made altars in Utopia because I have (or had, idk if you removed me) building privileges in there. That is totally in the rules.

You really need to grow up.

Ask people in Avatar about you spamming. Serious you need to grow up.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 2 July 2012, 10:06:47 PM »
You griefed it twice I saw. If you want to move something you ask the creator not just move it.

Also it was a 2ed offense I saw. If you believe someone broke a rule tell a mod or admin don't take it into your own hands.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 3 July 2012, 03:02:13 AM »
You griefed other things too, as people showed me right once you got tempbanned.

Verdict:
The ban stands. See you tomorrow.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air