Author Topic: really unfair arena match  (Read 3890 times)

blacka_ch33ze

really unfair arena match
« on: 21 June 2013, 10:18:09 PM »
accused players:die_endermen, ~ruderock
players affected:blacka_ch33ze,~bomber
time zone: 6/21/2013 7:05
where:qualia arena
screenshots:

summary of what happened:
Me and Die were having an arena match with a wager of her sword made by akomine.so she got some spectators but one killed when I was entering the arena I said she cheated but she said it was fair and said give up the sword because we got it in a keeps arena match at my arena.

blacka_ch33ze

Re: really unfair arena match
« Reply #1 on: 21 June 2013, 10:21:02 PM »
and in that line I was gonna cheat it is a lie

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 21 June 2013, 10:30:35 PM »
RudeRock shot you because you were bringing damage potions, against the rule. You said I could add ANYTHING on the wager, because you said "ok whatever". You even said NO KEEPS for that round. This can be locked because it's a waste of space and I paid for the swords.

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 21 June 2013, 10:31:18 PM »
Also, people who don't agree don't have to follow the rules...

blacka_ch33ze

« Reply #4 on: 21 June 2013, 10:38:49 PM »
well you agreed you said yes and I didn't say ok whatever to rule changing.
I was talking to someone else in private chat.*sigh*well you could of told me you added a stupid rule.
well for that this is what is going to happen. you know your little request well doing something bad before the request
counters it and they switch it around and it is now  jtl500's request. and I said no keeps you guys to my stuff in didn't even say  3 so really don't come near crystal springs or cyrodiil or that island to the very very very west cause I owned those places.

Offline RudeRock

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
  • I like COWS/BULLS did u know that?
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 21 June 2013, 10:39:20 PM »
First, of all I killed you when you went into the arena. That was your fault. Also, you never even said 5,4,3,2,1 GO you just entered in the arena while I was in there. So I was allowed to kill you because you were in a PVP area. Furthermore, THIS DOESN'T EVEN MAKE any sense. You're Accusing someone for saying Give up the sword? Seriously!?!?!? This also has been resolved because bomber has been payed and he gave back the sword. Finally, if it was a 1v1 why were you bringing instant damage and weakness potions in the arena? Dude, you don't even know what to report about this is just plain stupid.

Offline RudeRock

• Brand New Poster
  • I like COWS/BULLS did u know that?
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 21 June 2013, 10:40:50 PM »
I was talking to someone else in private chat.*sigh*well you could of told me you added a stupid rule.
well for that this is what is going to happen. you know your little request well doing something bad before the request
counters it and they switch it around and it is now  jtl500's request. and I said no keeps you guys to my stuff in didn't even say  3 so really don't come near crystal springs or cyrodiil or that island to the very very very west cause I owned those places.

WTF Does this even mean, what does your places have to do with this

blacka_ch33ze

« Reply #7 on: 21 June 2013, 10:45:50 PM »
because I don't want you in my cities if you guy 1 it is 1v1 what does potions have to do with this?!
I would put bounty on your head if bounty was aloud. but you I said something about on 3 you just instantly killed me
so don't lie dick sandwich

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 21 June 2013, 10:50:32 PM »
I was talking to someone else in private chat.
That was no deal made, lol.
well you could of told me you added a stupid rule.
well for that this is what is going to happen:
Don't you dare start this shit. I told you clearly that I changed it. You decided to ignore me, but still agreed! :o
you know your little request well doing something bad before the request
Is that a threat? You're gonna kill me... When you can't even kill RudeRock... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Well, you're going to need to get past MossyPaws first, we have many allies for that. Not so logical. Second of all, you've never completed your hitman job, I told you to kill jtl500 for being a retard and killing one of my animals purposely. And finally, if you try to kill me in those towns, You got it boy. I will not be PVPing at all, and on MossyPaws's side. Think you can beat her... Dumbass. We have PixelSavior, maybe wolffman17 (dandellelenne), Caracas Island with a population of 14 people, and much more. We will blockade towns on the westbound railway so you cannot be supported by your allies. Think about the cons first after the pros.

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 21 June 2013, 10:51:07 PM »
All of you shut up. Now

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 21 June 2013, 11:28:41 PM »