Author Topic: So Bl4ck griefed one of my altars....  (Read 3882 times)

Kovos_Datch

So Bl4ck griefed one of my altars....
« on: 3 July 2012, 04:27:54 PM »
Well as you can see from this pic, Bl4ck_Stone griefed one of my altars and put up one of his and, although this pic doesn't show the other side of the altar, rainy's god.

Black stated in game that it said I griefed rainy's altar there.... while the log block states otherwise. He said it said i did when rainy told him about it. HOWEVER, log blocks just don't change logs. I have never heard of such a bug. IF! there was a bug in the log block, then how could you use them to tell if people were griefing or not? If there was a bug, then you couldn't use the log block as evidence.

You admins and mods, however, use the log block all the time to see if people have griefed. The log block never lied before, it hasn't lied today. There is NO WAY to say "it did before" and not have evidence to back it up. That is unfair, and even biased. This, however, is a pic of the log block stating that Black griefed my altar. It says NOTHING about me griefing rainy's.... and that is because I DIDN'T!

My question to you all is: Are you going to be fair? What will happen? Are you going to take the word of an admin over a screenshot?

Thank you for listening to my case.

(P.S. I did have to size down the pic a little to make it a small enough file to upload to these forums).

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Re: So Bl4ck griefed one of my altars....
« Reply #1 on: 3 July 2012, 04:43:51 PM »
Yes he destroyed the block (at the same time destroying rainy's sign) but if you notice 3 seconds latter he remade the block. Most likly did not know what was on the other signs so just left it.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #2 on: 3 July 2012, 04:47:20 PM »
Then why did he say that the log block said i griefed rainy's there? No offence, but your explanation makes no sense with what he told me.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 3 July 2012, 05:54:49 PM »
I'll look into it, and yes, I will be fair.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 3 July 2012, 06:05:09 PM »
Then why did he say that the log block said i griefed rainy's there? No offence, but your explanation makes no sense with what he told me.

I can't believe you made a thread for this. I offered you to SHARE the altar with me so you would stop crying to Bl4ck. You also made ANOTHER altar RIGHT next to mine AGAIN. This gods plugin is causing so many little problems.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 3 July 2012, 06:10:08 PM »
The plugin did not cause this problem the people did.

And for some reason my second post did not go threw so here the picture is

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #6 on: 3 July 2012, 08:06:41 PM »
Cj's picture right there shows I did not grief Rainy's altar.

Rainy also said in an above comment: "You also made ANOTHER altar RIGHT next to mine AGAIN. This gods plugin is causing so many little problems."

Point proven! Rainy even admitted it. I made one NEXT to his; I did NOT GRIEF his. Bl4ck unjustly broke my altar and put one of Rainy's god in its place. I also agree this god plug in is causing unneeded drama.

Thank you Cj and Rainy for proving my case.

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne

• I NEED MORE JLAW FACIALS PLS
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 3 July 2012, 08:15:19 PM »
Why the hell is there even a topic on this... it was all a misunderstanding that did not mean to happen.... Someone lied to me and so that happened... Hasn't this blown over? What was there else to lose anyways? I gave you both a brick and a torch and a sign to replace if you guys wanted
The Fappening will continue... FOREVER ON JLAW NUDES... FOREVER ON!

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #8 on: 3 July 2012, 08:18:40 PM »
I actually never did get a brick, sign, or torch... or if I did, rainy killed me and took it.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 3 July 2012, 08:51:57 PM »
I actually never did get a brick, sign, or torch... or if I did, rainy killed me and took it.

You could've apologized.

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 3 July 2012, 10:20:33 PM »

mrsparklepants has it. He murdered me.