Author Topic: Update  (Read 6138 times)

Taylar94

Update
« on: 25 June 2013, 03:25:57 PM »
all in the title could plz staff help to update (HORSES SHOULD BE IN THE FARM HOUSE FOR $3000) damn its FUN

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: 25 June 2013, 03:47:15 PM »
Omg you guys never learn.

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 25 June 2013, 03:57:48 PM »
all in the title could plz staff help to update (HORSES SHOULD BE IN THE FARM HOUSE FOR $3000) damn its FUN
Does that even make sense?

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 25 June 2013, 04:33:08 PM »
1) The update is not out yet...
2) The whole of Minecraft has changed, which will result in a recode for most mods and plugins, including Bukkit itself.
3) VC usually updates quite quickly...
4) Java is tricky, and people can't just update like that. Plugins take time to develop. After a whole year of java, I still find it tricky. Don't comment on things you don't understand...

Offline MossyPaws

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • bruh I'm on an all pie diet
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 25 June 2013, 08:17:13 PM »
Man, that update stuff confused me, I wasn't getting an option to update yet, lol.
discord- katie#7438

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 25 June 2013, 09:43:28 PM »
Sorry, horses will either be $3001 or ban.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline SirLogiC

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 26 June 2013, 01:37:48 AM »
The update completely changes the architecture of the game, and how mods plug into it. It might be a few weeks after release before a stable release of all the mods used on this server are released. However hopefully after that updating should be much easier for future updates.

Also horses are awesome, been playing around with the pre-release.

As an aside you can download and use the new Minecraft launcher. You must use it after 1.6 but you can use it now too. It lets you switch between game versions, modded game versions and everything. It's quite convenient.

Taylar94

« Reply #7 on: 26 June 2013, 02:32:03 AM »
reply to lucis 1) IT IS OUT U GOTTA GET A NEW LAUCHER (Nearly the same) :P read the news

Offline MossyPaws

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • bruh I'm on an all pie diet
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 26 June 2013, 02:48:32 AM »
reply to lucis 1) IT IS OUT U GOTTA GET A NEW LAUCHER (Nearly the same) :P read the news
It's not out 'till the 1st of July, mofo. That's the pre-release. Plus, read the above reasons why VC won't immediately be updated.
discord- katie#7438

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 26 June 2013, 12:02:15 PM »

That is a pre-release, and is designed for modders to have an early version of the game so they can update their mods ready for release. This won't happen though, 1.6 will be a recode for everyone...

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 26 June 2013, 12:09:17 PM »

That is a pre-release, and is designed for modders to have an early version of the game so they can update their mods ready for release. This won't happen though, 1.6 will be a recode for everyone...

New update will be cool but it is not out yet so stop asking for everything to be updated.

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 26 June 2013, 01:42:17 PM »

New update will be cool but it is not out yet so stop asking for everything to be updated.

Why did you quite my text in that?

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 27 June 2013, 12:14:40 PM »

Why did you quite my text in that?

Same reason I quoted it in here.

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 29 June 2013, 08:07:36 AM »
I know with 1.6 being so close you are all planning to update to that, but for the PVP Isle I need to use a feature that is not in the version of bukkit your are using... If possible, could you update to a version that used the bukkit API of CraftBukkit1.5.2-R0.1 or later?

Thanks ;)