Author Topic: My Ban  (Read 2039 times)

Offline tailspinsmith (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
My Ban
« on: 8 July 2013, 02:36:13 PM »
Hello, admins and all. I do not understand why I have gotten banned from villagecraft. I really loved the server and enjoy building and having a good time on. Can you tell me why I got banned please and I am really wondering if I can have a second chance. Just because I donated to the server and I love it. And honestly I really miss it. Thank you.

Tailspinsmith

Offline tailspinsmith (OP)

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
Re: My Ban
« Reply #1 on: 8 July 2013, 02:46:37 PM »
P.S I feel like I got banned for giving people free things:( I will not do this again and you can trust me on this.

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 8 July 2013, 04:38:00 PM »
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

Offline MossyPaws

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • bruh I'm on an all pie diet
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 8 July 2013, 05:46:25 PM »
P.S I feel like I got banned for giving people free things:( I will not do this again and you can trust me on this.
So long as the items you are giving away have been legitimately obtained, you wouldn't be punished at all. :)
discord- katie#7438

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 8 July 2013, 05:51:27 PM »
So long as the items you are giving away have been legitimately obtained, you wouldn't be punished at all. :)

This is indeed correct. I know some servers ban people for no good reason, but I assure you none of our staff would actually ban you for... being generous... lol.

The ban appeal can be found here: http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=1977.0

I think it makes sense to lock this topic.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air