Author Topic: Me spamming  (Read 4088 times)

Offline DMANashley (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
  • fuck yolo...... hakuna matata
    • View profile
Me spamming
« on: 17 July 2013, 01:15:56 PM »
Umm.  I just wanted to say that me spamming was terrible. It was all my idea to go on random servers in my server list and spam.  Don't blame this on catty, kovos, or star.again it was all me.

So sorry
     Dman

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
Re: Me spamming
« Reply #1 on: 18 July 2013, 10:17:42 AM »
Umm.  I just wanted to say that me spamming was terrible. It was all my idea to go on random servers in my server list and spam.  Don't blame this on catty, kovos, or star.again it was all me.

So sorry
     Dman
You have caused some trouble for VC, including people spamming and abusing the "freedom of speech" rule. This was aimed at Star mostly, but also Kovos. However, I can forgive you.

I suggest if this can be put a stop to. I get the freedom of speech rule, but bringing this up and being a douche, getting someone to agree with you by making offensive jokes.... is just wrong.

Offline ThePandaWonder

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #2 on: 18 July 2013, 10:42:59 AM »
Its Babygirl star who cares right. who cares right. who cares right. who cares right. who cares right. who cares right. who cares right. who cares right. who cares right. who cares right?

It's his opinion an he can say what ever he wants because it does not effect anyone except for you you over sensitive fuck giving albanians hating greek person. Who cares right?

Peng was being rude to a player that left VC, I mean its like bitching about CJ, Maybe its not I dunno, dun judge me

This is obviously a joke, but who cares right. Secret phrase : Her shirt is see-through! PM me dat sexey phrase to get a ummm Something, who cares right.
« Last Edit: 18 July 2013, 10:46:48 AM by AwesomeOfPower »

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 18 July 2013, 10:46:24 AM »
Its Babygirl star who cares right. who cares right. who cares right. who cares right. who cares right. who cares right. who cares right. who cares right. who cares right. who cares right?

It's his opinion an he can say what ever he wants because it does not effect anyone except for you you over sensitive fuck giving albanians hating greek person. Who cares right?

This is obviously a joke, but who cares right. Secret phrase : Her shirt is see-through! PM me dat sexey phrase to get a ummm Something, who cares right.
I would care. Star has helped me so much on VC. But randomly bringing it up over and over, then continuing it and teleporting to my town as revenge and staying there when a staff member told them to leave is what you should care about.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 18 July 2013, 02:40:39 PM »

I would care. Star has helped me so much on VC. But randomly bringing it up over and over, then continuing it and teleporting to my town as revenge and staying there when a staff member told them to leave is what you should care about.

I'm sorry, but this isn't a one-way street. If you want to try to take the moral high ground telling someone from posting offensive crap, then YOU have to stop posting hateful, divisive, foul, bigoted, prejudiced, racist bullshit about Albanians, Albania, and the various other groups you ignorantly dislike.

Fair?

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 18 July 2013, 04:20:39 PM »

I'm sorry, but this isn't a one-way street. If you want to try to take the moral high ground telling someone from posting offensive crap, then YOU have to stop posting hateful, divisive, foul, bigoted, prejudiced, racist bullshit about Albanians, Albania, and the various other groups you ignorantly dislike.

Fair?

Indeed. Her signature even says "Greece will take over Albania" the fuck...

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 18 July 2013, 06:01:22 PM »

Fair?
I understand.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 18 July 2013, 07:21:23 PM »
Dman, cool of you to apologize. It's all good man :)

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air