Author Topic: Ban appeal for 6hour ban made by CJ  (Read 7322 times)

Offline Rainy_Turtloid (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
Ban appeal for 6hour ban made by CJ
« on: 6 July 2012, 06:08:04 PM »
rainy_turtloid
banned 6 hours
I was logging in and out so I wouldn't get killed
I was banned for logging off before Mrsparkles killed me.
Ok well, I was building my secret house where Sir and I can live without getting slaughtered / griefed. it was far away like more than 15k blocks from spawn when Mrsparklepants magicly appears around it and started shooting arrows at me. He then started spamming cobblestone on my house and jumping inside. I haven't checked if he griefed my chests yet. So when he was about to kill me I managed to snatch his sword and I logged off. I took his sword so He couldn't kill me when I was going to /ptp to pupdude so I wouldnt loose my building equipment. I was gonna give it back when I log on and Cj jails me for "Being A Douche" and then bans me. Wtf?

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: Ban appeal for 6hour ban made by CJ
« Reply #1 on: 6 July 2012, 06:10:10 PM »
Lol

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 6 July 2012, 06:13:17 PM »
You used mcmmo unarmed combat took mrsparcles sword then logged off as soon as you did. You done it before and I told you not to.

What you did was stealing not pvp.

He also did not spam your house with cobblestone and he cleaned up the few pieces he put.

Offline Pupdude

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • I'm Sexy and I Know It!
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 6 July 2012, 06:15:29 PM »
That doesn't sound like a crime, CJ.  He was being griefed, and taking Sparklez's sword would be justice IMHO.  In fact, maybe we should ban YOU for 6 hours for being a douche. XD lol jk

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 6 July 2012, 06:17:29 PM »
You used mcmmo unarmed combat took mrsparcles sword then logged off as soon as you did. You done it before and I told you not to.

What you did was stealing not pvp.

He also did not spam your house with cobblestone and he cleaned up the few pieces he put.

CJ stop just stop. You banned me for no reason admit it. I took his sword by mistake I logged off cause i had 3 hearts and I didnt want to die. You NEVER told me not to do that. I have a witness who was there the whole thing too. Cj everyone knows you dislike me but that is no reason to ban me for that. Plus if you read the chat I was asking for your help and you just ignored me. You just ignored me, I said can you protect this before he kills me. YOu had no idea if it qualified or not. you just ignored me.

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne

• I NEED MORE JLAW FACIALS PLS
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 6 July 2012, 06:24:39 PM »
Firstly.. I was boating across my island to find a island to make a bridge to... if you have far render distance, and you stand at the top of rainy's house.. you can see where i boated from... and I saw it once i started to boat out from my island. Then since rainy has killed me cheaply b4 and I .. pretty much hate him now because he wouldn't give it back after.. which is fine. Though I still wanted to get revenge, and found a house he was making, was perfect... so i killed him once, took the items, chested them. Then went back to see if he was there again. And he used mccmo to take my Sharpness V Knockback II Fire II, and just left... Pvp logging is not aloud, and Cj told him YESTURDAY NOT to do it, then he does. And then bitches a bit when he gets in trouble.

From MrSparklePants

I sent this to Bl4ck_St0ne over MSN, so he can post it since i don't have a forum account thing on here.
The Fappening will continue... FOREVER ON JLAW NUDES... FOREVER ON!

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 6 July 2012, 06:29:15 PM »
Firstly.. I was boating across my island to find a island to make a bridge to... if you have far render distance, and you stand at the top of rainy's house.. you can see where i boated from... and I saw it once i started to boat out from my island. Then since rainy has killed me cheaply b4 and I .. pretty much hate him now because he wouldn't give it back after.. which is fine. Though I still wanted to get revenge, and found a house he was making, was perfect... so i killed him once, took the items, chested them. Then went back to see if he was there again. And he used mccmo to take my Sharpness V Knockback II Fire II, and just left... Pvp logging is not aloud, and Cj told him YESTURDAY NOT to do it, then he does. And then bitches a bit when he gets in trouble.

From MrSparklePants

I sent this to Bl4ck_St0ne over MSN, so he can post it since i don't have a forum account thing on here.

Dude Check the logs. CJ never shit. And this isn't even worth a ban either. Not even a jail.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 6 July 2012, 06:31:52 PM »
This is not a PvP server so we have never really talked about pvp logging. Stealing the sword is certainly not a reason to ban rainy for 6 hours? The fuck? Why didn't you just take the sword? You wait for him to come back and then take the sword...

Verdict:
I'm lifting the ban since CJ is not replying on skype even tho he is playing in VC. lol
« Last Edit: 7 July 2012, 02:45:52 AM by Akomine »

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 6 July 2012, 06:32:54 PM »
This is not a PvP server so we have never really talked about pvp logging. Stealing the sword is certainly not a reason to ban rainy for 6 hours? The fuck? Why didn't you just take the sword? You wait for him to come back and then take the sword...
I'm lifting the ban since CJ is not replying on skype even tho he is playing in VC. lol
Thanks air

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 6 July 2012, 06:36:14 PM »
Ok, but no, seriously. The End is fair game, and this is a PVP server.

This is a PVP server.

Fight or flight: fight back or leave. I personally think you should fucking own CJ if he shoots arrows at you, that's what I'd do. ;)

And I warned rainy about doing it yesterday. Did the same thing to cay killed her and logged right before my hit would of killed him. Waited a few minutes logged back in and /home.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #10 on: 6 July 2012, 06:39:01 PM »
He also did that when C_S_B and I were killing him.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 6 July 2012, 06:46:13 PM »
Then he gets jailed not a 6 hour ban. I'm locking the topic.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 7 July 2012, 02:45:23 AM »
rainy_turtloid
Ok well, I was building my secret house where Sir and I can live without getting slaughtered / griefed. it was far away like more than 15k blocks from spawn when Mrsparklepants magicly appears around it and started shooting arrows at me. He then started spamming cobblestone on my house and jumping inside.

Thread temporarily re-opened, but only to talk about the above quote info.
Mr sparkle, answer this.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 7 July 2012, 08:14:03 AM »

From MrSparklePants

rainy_turtloid
Ok well, I was building my secret house where Sir and I can live without getting slaughtered / griefed. it was far away like more than 15k blocks from spawn when Mrsparklepants magicly appears around it and started shooting arrows at me. He then started spamming cobblestone on my house and jumping inside.

Thread temporarily re-opened, but only to talk about the above quote info.
Mr sparkle, answer this.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 7 July 2012, 10:01:46 AM »

You made a cube at my spawn point so you could murder me. I can do /home just like anyone else

Offline digdug68

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 12 July 2012, 07:52:38 AM »
Just curious, where in the rules does it say PvP logging is not allowed? This is a Building server, not a Hardcore PvP. So, while PvP logging is bull-shitty and pathetic, it is not prohibited. I actually think Rainy is in the right for this one.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #16 on: 12 July 2012, 09:13:16 AM »

You made a cube at my spawn point so you could murder me. I can do /home just like anyone else

Incorrect, we were waiting for you to log back on so we could snipe you.
Just curious, where in the rules does it say PvP logging is not allowed? This is a Building server, not a Hardcore PvP. So, while PvP logging is bull-shitty and pathetic, it is not prohibited. I actually think Rainy is in the right for this one.

I do believe logging to avoid dying or getting an upper hand on someone breaks the only rule of the server: "don't be a douche"

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 12 July 2012, 11:39:50 AM »
I agree that PVP logging is being a douche. With that said, I'm locking this thread again.

Rainy won the appeal.

Verdict:
Unbanned

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne

• I NEED MORE JLAW FACIALS PLS
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 12 July 2012, 04:48:58 PM »
Since i saw this late i'll say this for mrsparkle, i told him to msg me over msn and this is what he wrote:

Since I had a home far from rainy's house, i went boating, not even in rainy's direction of his house. I was going out to find some land, and I see a small island, so I go over, and I see nothing on it, and it is extremely small. I then look around off of the Island and I can slightly see the side of a house very far away, I then boat over and see rainy building a house, Since i went out to adventure around I had some decent equip on me but nothing that big, and I shoot arrows at him, he starts screaming at me and shit, though all it was, was PVP, and then Apparently I spam his house with cobble? Rainy Makes up complete bullshit and CJ and Bl4ck both agree with me, I put down like 6 blocks Not even touching his house it was in the water like 3 blocks away so i could jump on his window, I then destroyed the blocks, NO grief of any kind there... rainy lies way to much and honestly I think he should get punished for even doing that aswell..
The Fappening will continue... FOREVER ON JLAW NUDES... FOREVER ON!