Poll

What Country are you currently a resident of?

Canada
United States of America
England
Mexico
Other (please post where)

Author Topic: Where do YOU come from?  (Read 11611 times)

Offline KingNurtul (OP)

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 10
  • big old Nurtul Turtle
    • View profile
Where do YOU come from?
« on: 31 July 2013, 08:39:01 PM »
Die your not a resident of Greece, deal with it

bl4ck said more than half the server was Canadian and i was suspicious so here im going to test it out
« Last Edit: 1 August 2013, 09:51:03 AM by KingNurtul »
My advice to everyone else on this server:
I encourage you all to make something of your lives. I implore you not to waste your "glory days" in front of a computer screen like I did. Go out into the world, but do not live like everyone else. Strive to stand above and bring the others up with your knowledge and hard work.-Kovos Datch

jokes are no longer allowed on Villagecraft.-Anonymous(Aug. 2020)

blacka_ch33ze

Re: Where do YOU come from?
« Reply #1 on: 31 July 2013, 08:56:51 PM »
well this topic will be interesting...
or will it?
and it is true what he said die
« Last Edit: 31 July 2013, 09:01:04 PM by blacka_ch33ze »

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 31 July 2013, 09:00:22 PM »
Ha!

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline MossyPaws

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • bruh I'm on an all pie diet
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 31 July 2013, 10:08:46 PM »
Ha!
Lol'd at that.
New Zealand  ;D
discord- katie#7438

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 1 August 2013, 01:52:13 AM »

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 1 August 2013, 08:15:12 AM »
ENGALANG

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 1 August 2013, 11:59:49 AM »

bl4ck said more than half the server was Canadian and i was suspicious so here im going to test it out
Did I ever say so? No. I'm a Greek-American.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 1 August 2013, 12:41:16 PM »

The correct response is "lawlzs, burn on me"

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 1 August 2013, 01:47:37 PM »

You did say you were from the UK until you were busted though.
Have you decided what you'll claim to be next when you're done being a racist "Greek-American".
You're only American by the way. You don't add your heritage to it by any means.

Offline hobbes13

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 1 August 2013, 01:54:45 PM »
USA!!!

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 1 August 2013, 03:35:47 PM »
Antarctica
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 1 August 2013, 04:24:44 PM »

Have you decided what you'll claim to be next when you're done being a racist "Greek-American".
You're only American by the way. You don't add your heritage to it by any means.
I said I was in the UK because I was trolling back when I was a noob. You can be of two ethnicities and live in one country. However, people would say they're American when theyre 100%. Or say just a plain ethnicity. But I'm not that way.

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 1 August 2013, 04:34:07 PM »
But I don't say I'm Scottish-American. I say I'm American because I live in the United States.
Your way is to say Greek-American because you thrive on the attention of being Greek, if you aren't "trolling" us again.

Witchdoctor1

« Reply #13 on: 1 August 2013, 06:42:35 PM »
Well Die, I guess that makes me Onondaga-German-Welsh-Irish-Scotch American...

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 1 August 2013, 06:48:14 PM »
Whats Onondaga?  ???

Witchdoctor1

« Reply #15 on: 1 August 2013, 06:53:27 PM »
Whats Onondaga?  ???

One of the North American First Nations tribes that was part of the Iroquois League. My father is pretty much full-blood Onondaga. My father's people originally hailed from Upstate New York on Lake Ontario starting back from the 1500's until forced migration forced them to Kentucky and Tennessee.

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 1 August 2013, 07:40:58 PM »
I'd be potawatomi (A tribe native to the great lakes) mixed with every EU ever
« Last Edit: 1 August 2013, 08:56:33 PM by knitefall »

Offline Light_Blue_Man1

• Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 1 August 2013, 07:55:21 PM »
hmm, Australia

Offline SirLogiC

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 2 August 2013, 02:41:53 AM »
But I don't say I'm Scottish-American. I say I'm American because I live in the United States.
Your way is to say Greek-American because you thrive on the attention of being Greek, if you aren't "trolling" us again.

Actually this is part of why I see America as deeply racist. The term African-American is used to the point black Africans sometimes get called African-American. Sure black Americans can be proud of their heritage but they are just American. It's this racially dividing term that is unnecessary, as you pointed out Irish-Americans never refer to themselves as Irish-American, just American with Irish ancestry, and there is a lot of Irish Americans.

Similarly it is fairly popular here in Australia to call people who act actors, some avoid using the term actress since it is pointless and sexist. Actor means "someone who acts", not "a man who acts".

Oh yeah on topic- I am from Earth. Residing in Australia.

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
« Reply #19 on: 2 August 2013, 04:54:08 AM »

I said I was in the UK because I was trolling back when I was a noob. You can be of two ethnicities and live in one country. However, people would say they're American when theyre 100%. Or say just a plain ethnicity. But I'm not that way.

I am half French and half English, but live in the UK...

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #20 on: 2 August 2013, 05:43:31 AM »
c

I am half French and half English, but live in the UK...

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #21 on: 2 August 2013, 10:48:49 AM »

Actually this is part of why I see America as deeply racist. The term African-American is used to the point black Africans sometimes get called African-American. Sure black Americans can be proud of their heritage but they are just American. It's this racially dividing term that is unnecessary, as you pointed out Irish-Americans never refer to themselves as Irish-American, just American with Irish ancestry, and there is a lot of Irish Americans.

Similarly it is fairly popular here in Australia to call people who act actors, some avoid using the term actress since it is pointless and sexist. Actor means "someone who acts", not "a man who acts".

You're right. "African-American" has been politically incorrect for a long time but people still use it because, yes, Americans are dumb and racist.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #22 on: 2 August 2013, 03:11:29 PM »

This is because actresses are worse than actors. Acting is for men, and women who act are just trying to [unsuccessfully] prove a point that they can also be like men. Holy FUCK people I'm just kidding.

I am from Mars, residing in Turtle Island (later renamed North America by Europeans), in the political border division that I think is spelled Canadia.

Witchdoctor1

« Reply #23 on: 2 August 2013, 03:32:54 PM »
Only the human race could be stupid enough to make distinctions based off of any attribute you have that others do not. Hetero/homosexual? WHO THE FUCK CARES? White/brown/black? WHO THE FUCK CARES? American/Canadian/German/Zimbabwean? WHO THE FUCK CARES? Aren't we all basically the same? Don't we all have the same needs and desires? Love, acceptance, food, survival? Isn't that enough? Not to the human race it isn't. I have been to places in the world where the village within the region within the province within the nation within the region within the continent that you come from determines your social standings. Then they throw religion and specific ethnicity in there. Dumb shits... [/rant]

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #24 on: 2 August 2013, 03:43:14 PM »
Only the human race could be stupid enough to make distinctions based off of any attribute you have that others do not. Hetero/homosexual? WHO THE FUCK CARES? White/brown/black? WHO THE FUCK CARES? American/Canadian/German/Zimbabwean? WHO THE FUCK CARES? Aren't we all basically the same? Don't we all have the same needs and desires? Love, acceptance, food, survival? Isn't that enough? Not to the human race it isn't. I have been to places in the world where the village within the region within the province within the nation within the region within the continent that you come from determines your social standings. Then they throw religion and specific ethnicity in there. Dumb shits... [/rant]
Beautiful rant :'D

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #25 on: 2 August 2013, 05:11:02 PM »

I agree with all of this unless we are talking about godless Albanians.

Offline lishman77

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • reet
    • View profile
« Reply #26 on: 2 August 2013, 05:31:12 PM »

them damn albanians and turkish mongoloids!
sound as a pound
Lish is god
Thanks Lish, appreciate it.

Did you want me to brush my teeth before the penis sucking or...?

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #27 on: 2 August 2013, 05:43:38 PM »

Not this again. but still I agree.
huehuehue. Ottoman in short words.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #28 on: 2 August 2013, 07:00:41 PM »

NO. I'M THE ONE WHO HUES

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #29 on: 2 August 2013, 07:11:55 PM »

NO. I'M THE ONE WHO HUES
huehuehue NO

Offline Saxturian

• Cheese
  • This post is most likely useless.
    • View profile
« Reply #30 on: 3 August 2013, 02:33:10 AM »
new sig lol
If you smoke my stash I will cut your dick off and feed it to my hounds so they get a good taste for your flesh. I will then set you free in the forest and give you a one day head start so my hounds get nice and hungry, then I will unleash them and they will hunt you and devour your flesh. hoe
-Airbongus

I don't see why a little porn is dark but ok.

Also, if you do choose to hack VC in whatever method, I can get your IPs from the server log, and with more coding knowledge than most people here, I could easily and more importantly legally hack you back. And if you hack VC, I'll be cross. Don't try it.

That is all
Luis, in all his badassery

I love the yearly reminders that Jan has much bigger balls than I do.