Author Topic: Sylvano griefed my trap and framed kenn40.  (Read 2854 times)

Kovos_Datch

Sylvano griefed my trap and framed kenn40.
« on: 7 July 2012, 10:38:36 AM »
About 2 weeks ago, Bl4ck built me a mob trap around a monster spawner I found. I have been using it on and off for the past week or two. Bl4ck also made a building on top of the trap area. We placed signs on the INSIDE and OUTSIDE. That means it should have been protected. It was still in use, and still operational.

Granted I haven't gone to the trap in 3 days because I didn't need any exp, I went there today to use it. I went there and found those pictures in the attachments. I found my enchantment table gone, the spawners destroyed, and a sign saying "kenn40 was here". Obviously nobody (aside from rainy and the altar grief)  is stupid enough to leave a note saying "Look what I did". I sponged all of it and it said Sylvano2873 broke in, destroyed the spawners, messed up the trap, griefed ladder, stone, brick, and my enchantment table. The trap looks like crap, there is no spawner for it to be a trap, and the wall look like swiss cheese.

So, in short, Sylvano griefed my trap and framed kenn40. This seems like "douchery" to me.

P.S. I did have to modify pictures to make it fit into the attachment size limit.

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
Re: Sylvano griefed my trap and framed kenn40.
« Reply #1 on: 7 July 2012, 10:54:56 AM »
About 2 weeks ago, Bl4ck built me a mob trap around a monster spawner I found. I have been using it on and off for the past week or two. Bl4ck also made a building on top of the trap area. We placed signs on the INSIDE and OUTSIDE. That means it should have been protected. It was still in use, and still operational.

Granted I haven't gone to the trap in 3 days because I didn't need any exp, I went there today to use it. I went there and found those pictures in the attachments. I found my enchantment table gone, the spawners destroyed, and a sign saying "kenn40 was here". Obviously nobody (aside from rainy and the altar grief)  is stupid enough to leave a note saying "Look what I did". I sponged all of it and it said Sylvano2873 broke in, destroyed the spawners, messed up the trap, griefed ladder, stone, brick, and my enchantment table. The trap looks like crap, there is no spawner for it to be a trap, and the wall look like swiss cheese.

So, in short, Sylvano griefed my trap and framed kenn40. This seems like "douchery" to me.

P.S. I did have to modify pictures to make it fit into the attachment size limit.

Lol you mentioned me :). Yeash he framed Kenn40 and griefed all the shit in there. I am a witness of this crime. So yeah. Sylvano is a griefer.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #2 on: 7 July 2012, 10:57:39 AM »
Btw, I also took down all my bookshelves after I saw my enchantment table was griefed.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #3 on: 7 July 2012, 05:21:58 PM »
bump

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne

• I NEED MORE JLAW FACIALS PLS
  • Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 7 July 2012, 05:30:41 PM »
I think that deserves either swiped completely and set again, or permaban
The Fappening will continue... FOREVER ON JLAW NUDES... FOREVER ON!

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #5 on: 7 July 2012, 05:33:53 PM »
I think that deserves either swiped completely and set again, or permaban

That's kinda what I was thinking.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 7 July 2012, 05:54:01 PM »
Solved.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne

• I NEED MORE JLAW FACIALS PLS
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 7 July 2012, 06:08:56 PM »
PermaBanned :)
The Fappening will continue... FOREVER ON JLAW NUDES... FOREVER ON!