Author Topic: being abused and griefed by Bl4ck_St0ne  (Read 3358 times)

joshtimasprime

being abused and griefed by Bl4ck_St0ne
« on: 7 July 2012, 04:23:07 PM »
he has been braking my windows and flying in the air and tping me to him so i fall and die and griefing my apartment and then lieing about it and then i was temp banned with the message douche and other insults! i think he should be unmoded or unadmined or whatever

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne

• I NEED MORE JLAW FACIALS PLS
  • Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
Re: being abused and griefed by Bl4ck_St0ne
« Reply #1 on: 7 July 2012, 04:54:30 PM »
Firstly, I broke one window so i could walk through it, then fixed it... and i did it because rainy, THE OWNER OF THAT TOWN , which is utopia, told me to fix the logs outside the window, so thats why i did so. Also, i cant tp you in the air so you fall and die... if i tp you to me you go on the ground you filthy liar... and also rainy was telling me to do those things i did to the apartment, like spawn the chickens, and you were temp banned for 2 minutes called a douche because you were a dick to me, insulting me for fixing the logs outside you apartment, then you start bitching at me for it, so i got sick of it and fucken tempbanned you for 2 minutes.. thats nothing anyways, and i didnt insult you other than calling you a douche because we have a rule thats states exactly thing "Don't Be A Douche"
The Fappening will continue... FOREVER ON JLAW NUDES... FOREVER ON!

joshtimasprime

« Reply #2 on: 7 July 2012, 06:02:07 PM »
you broke the whole window not just one but the whole window and when you pushed me off the hotel and i died and respawned in my statues head i was killed and it was a no pvp zone so i wonder how that happened? also i know rainy owns the place and i think rainy being in there is fine because rainy does not do that stuff and when i asked you to leave you would not and i kept asking also i was calling you an asshole because you were killing me and stuff

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 7 July 2012, 06:17:41 PM »
OK I WAS THERE THE WHOLE TIME NEXT TO BL4CK AND YOU! What happened was Bl4ck fixed your apartment and you asked him to fix the peace I broke 2 weeks before and he didnt want to. Then you started being annoying. Then he temp banned you for 2 minutes to think about your actions (lol). Then we put tons of chicken for you to eat. And you were still not grateful...

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 7 July 2012, 06:18:53 PM »
you broke the whole window not just one but the whole window and when you pushed me off the hotel and i died and respawned in my statues head i was killed and it was a no pvp zone so i wonder how that happened? also i know rainy owns the place and i think rainy being in there is fine because rainy does not do that stuff and when i asked you to leave you would not and i kept asking also i was calling you an asshole because you were killing me and stuff
Um bl4ck and I forgot to kill off a zombie pigmen... sorry

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne

• Cheese
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 7 July 2012, 06:24:19 PM »
I broke the whole window as a joke when you said i was griefing because i broke 1.... then i replaced them all right after, there is a difference between leaving it and replacing it right after. And wtf are you talking about pushed you off of the hotel? You ran across the room and jumped off... i didnt even fucken touch you.. are you trying to frame me or something? or get yourself in bigger shit for making up BS. If someone DID push you, it was rainy, I sir did not. Also, you were calling me an asshole becuase i would not leave because i was doing stuff for rainy... and wtf do you mean you are fine with rainy in there.... he was the one telling me to do those things, like spawn the chickens and fix the logs , also i fucken fixed your apartment with the broken logs and the glass was broken already before i touched it,

So in conclusion :  - All i did was break some windows and then replace them.
                           -  Fix his apartment by putting missing logs down, and some glass that was missing that he thinks i broke
                               when it was already there and then i fixed 
                            - And tempbanning you for 2 minutes for being a douche to me for nothing, and thats fact if i need to get                     
                              rainy on here to prove it i will... Rainy told me to do everything that you may of that i did that was bad, so
                            honestly before you get more pissed and bitch at me, go do it to rainy because it was him if you think what
                           ever he told me to do was bad... we had a bit of fun spawning chickens and stuff jk around, and you just
                             got pissed from it for no reason, live a little...

END OF STORY                                                   

joshtimasprime

« Reply #6 on: 7 July 2012, 06:31:56 PM »
why was there a pigman in my bed rainy? i did not need any chickens but thanks i thought you guys put those there to make me mad so i went all sharpness 1 on them. he was telling me to leave the server when i said to leave my house and that hurt my feelings man if i was in your position i would not be so mean and also i did not see you fixing the logs and how was i supposed to know that rainy was telling you to do that and i fucking fixed the window with my glass and then you broke it again and again i dont care if you left it fixed you should not have broke it to begin with

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne

• Cheese
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 7 July 2012, 07:58:15 PM »
You said leave my home, and i said leave my server! Then joked after... do you know what a joke is? clearly not because this whole situation was me and rainy joking around and you wouldn't take it... Im sick of this.. the situation was tiny and your making a big deal about it

IM LOCKING THIS