Author Topic: treefire645's ban  (Read 3903 times)

Offline Treefire645 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
  • Need a towel just use me!!!
    • View profile
    • spongebob
treefire645's ban
« on: 13 August 2013, 11:10:52 PM »
hey im back but I only have one quick ? what did I get banned for
Treefire645

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
Re: treefire645's ban
« Reply #1 on: 13 August 2013, 11:43:44 PM »
Grief on a last chance basis.

BUILDER_king6969

« Reply #2 on: 14 August 2013, 09:04:15 PM »
yeah but like what did he grief cuz befor he was banned he was never on me and him were playing other servers then when we went back to play villagecraft it said he was banned and we didnt know what he griefed

Offline Treefire645 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Need a towel just use me!!!
    • View profile
    • spongebob
« Reply #3 on: 14 August 2013, 09:06:20 PM »
but I didn't grief anything and if I did plzzzzz tell me what I griefed and will you tel me

Ok will you give me a last chance I will and I mean it will try my best to do everything/anything in my will to make it better I did not mean to if I did Ik It was someone elses but I was not obeying the rules and for that you gave me the right punishment for what I have done and im am VERY SORRY for that so please just give me one last chance to make a better example please. :'(
Treefire645

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 14 August 2013, 11:11:18 PM »
but I didn't grief anything and if I did plzzzzz tell me what I griefed and will you tel me

Ok will you give me a last chance I will and I mean it will try my best to do everything/anything in my will to make it better I did not mean to if I did Ik It was someone elses but I was not obeying the rules and for that you gave me the right punishment for what I have done and im am VERY SORRY for that so please just give me one last chance to make a better example please. :'(

Apparently it was your last chance.

Grief on a last chance basis.
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 14 August 2013, 11:55:25 PM »

You flip flop'd.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 15 August 2013, 06:04:34 PM »
I'd just like to mention that builderking and treefire are likely the same person, as he states in this thread http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=2194.0

The writing prose on each of those account's posts might be a good sign too

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline MossyPaws

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • bruh I'm on an all pie diet
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 15 August 2013, 07:34:28 PM »
when i first started out i had an account named treefire645 well i got a new one and gave that to my cuz but he got banned
He states that was his first account, but he gave it to his cousin, who got banned. His cousin is the appellant, I presume.
discord- katie#7438

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 15 August 2013, 08:15:48 PM »
when i first started out i had an account named treefire645 well i got a new one and gave that to my cuz but he got banned
He states that was his first account, but he gave it to his cousin, who got banned. His cousin is the appellant, I presume.

Right you are, he does say that.

Perhaps unlucky for him I just checked the IP on each account and they have a surprising resembla-- they are the exact same.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline MossyPaws

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • bruh I'm on an all pie diet
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 15 August 2013, 09:36:07 PM »

Perhaps unlucky for him I just checked the IP on each account and they have a surprising resembla-- they are the exact same.
LOL.
discord- katie#7438

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 15 August 2013, 10:13:17 PM »

LOL.
LOL, so theyre both the same person or in the same house? Then wouldnt both of them have an offense for grief because the acc's are the same...

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 15 August 2013, 10:33:54 PM »
Two accounts, but the person the same,
Jan thinks this appeal is lame.
A poor effort, you hardly tried,
Ako says Appeal Denied.