Author Topic: The Truth About Animals  (Read 5859 times)

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
The Truth About Animals
« on: 20 August 2013, 07:15:05 AM »
- Thats what they do
« Last Edit: 20 August 2013, 08:13:22 AM by Hogz »
"ye boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" - JFK

John Coffey: I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to, coming from or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time... Can you understand?" - The Green Mile

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
Re: The Truth About Dolphins
« Reply #1 on: 20 August 2013, 07:17:18 AM »
Also never jump on a seal sleeping....

John Coffey: I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to, coming from or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time... Can you understand?" - The Green Mile

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
Re: The Truth About Some Animals
« Reply #2 on: 20 August 2013, 07:38:29 AM »
Cats have an Off Button :D

P.S - Does not work on Mossy
« Last Edit: 20 August 2013, 07:52:16 AM by Hogz »

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 20 August 2013, 07:48:01 AM »
Squirrels and there nuts its not a natural thing its a Very Serious thing..

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 20 August 2013, 07:54:16 AM »
Its COMING!

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 20 August 2013, 08:04:34 AM »
If Chuck norris walked into the house and a Dog was running to bark at him.

« Last Edit: 20 August 2013, 08:14:46 AM by Hogz »

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
Re: The Truth About Animals
« Reply #6 on: 20 August 2013, 08:18:41 AM »
"YOU CANT HANDLE MY SWAG" - The Goat Said to The Puppies

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 20 August 2013, 08:23:21 AM »
They see me roll'in they Hates it

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 20 August 2013, 08:25:44 AM »
Horses Get Tired too (In Minecraft 1.6)

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 20 August 2013, 08:27:58 AM »
Its da cops (They took Cat Nip)

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 20 August 2013, 08:36:25 AM »

and then the worst animal of all:

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 20 August 2013, 08:44:18 AM »
^ ok...

A Spoiled Cat

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 20 August 2013, 08:52:08 AM »
This is Why cats are the bad guys in movies (NINJAS)

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 20 August 2013, 08:54:54 AM »
Real Life Slimes

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 20 August 2013, 01:35:13 PM »

You've had this account for two days, Taylar.
Come on.

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 20 August 2013, 01:45:11 PM »

You've had this account for two days, Taylar.
Come on.

Tomorrow (mabye More days) NO POSTING!

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 20 August 2013, 01:58:11 PM »
liar taylar you are a LIAR

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 20 August 2013, 03:18:36 PM »
liar taylar you are a LIAR

?............ stahp

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 20 August 2013, 03:29:04 PM »
Why so many posts?
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

blacka_ch33ze

« Reply #19 on: 20 August 2013, 07:15:25 PM »
Why so many posts?
hogz = taylar = you know what
75% is by hogz/ taylar meaning so many posts