Author Topic: Some more role play?  (Read 2622 times)

Offline andythebuilder (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Llamas: 0
  • I am a part of the 40k club
    • View profile
Some more role play?
« on: 30 August 2013, 09:49:59 AM »
Would it be at all possible to perhaps enhance roleplaying within the game so that there are maybe Kings of realms (maybe each of the 4 realm would be a quadrant with the borders being determined by the vc railways that run N S W E each realm has a king elected by the moderators and the king resides in a castle in the city elected or simply selected as the capitol of the realm... they decide some more specific rules and laws within the realm and each realm is branded with colours and crests and what not? Players residing in the realms must include the colours of their realm within all building designs? It adds a sort of friendly rivalry to the game with some realms being in alliance and others enemy who execute one and other upon site? Of course many of the richer and more powerful players would probably be a little skeptic about well a dictatorship so perhaps with sufficient vc money donations they can become barons and own more expansive land? The capitols could also train newbies and then send them off to work on the barons lands to farm and build? If newbies commit crime, grief or theif they can be banished or imprisoned, never to return to the realm? too me it sounds so much better and just adds a dimention to Vc that despite being an excellent server it lacks...

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
Re: Some more role play?
« Reply #1 on: 30 August 2013, 10:07:37 AM »
This sort of sounds like it should be it's own server in itself.

Offline Hogz

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 30 August 2013, 10:28:07 AM »
This sort of sounds like it should be it's own server in itself.

x2 Also Kinda like Paint Ball ("Having Colours) My Opionion
"ye boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" - JFK

John Coffey: I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to, coming from or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time... Can you understand?" - The Green Mile

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 30 August 2013, 10:55:06 AM »
Why Are You Typing like This?
"Opionion"

Offline SirLogiC

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 31 August 2013, 12:12:27 AM »
Why Are You Typing like This?
"Opionion"

Lack of reading comprehension. They have probably never read a book, they don't realise they are typing so badly because they can barely read why they do type.

Also for OP: that idea sounds more like a server style. There is nothing stopping you from doing RP, but this is primarily a survival server, not RP server.