Author Topic: Split topic: Random babble about Elf/Human/Nord/Dwarf war  (Read 5463 times)

Offline Rainy_Turtloid (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
Nords and Elf queen Have declared Peace. Nords are already at peace with Dwarfs. I have finally succeeded at gaining peace, with all your help and support ;)/
« Last Edit: 10 July 2012, 10:10:59 PM by Rainy_Turtloid »

Kovos_Datch

Re: Re: THE WAR
« Reply #1 on: 9 July 2012, 02:03:49 PM »

Yeah except elves hid in no-pvp zones until I caught you off-guard causing the Nords to win the war :D

I call bull, considering you never even attempted to kill Cj. And Cj was in the arena waiting for you.... and he was aligned with the elves.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 9 July 2012, 08:59:57 PM »
This sounds pretty good, considering we already half did this with the Elf/Human/Nord/Dwarf war.

Yeah except elves hid in no-pvp zones until I caught you off-guard causing the Nords to win the war :D

I made a tower for it so far :P

cough runs when I'm within 100blocks of him. Then if I end up catching up disconnect.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #3 on: 9 July 2012, 09:00:34 PM »
This sounds pretty good, considering we already half did this with the Elf/Human/Nord/Dwarf war.

cough runs when I'm within 100blocks of him. Then if I end up catching up disconnect.

Lol, i already said this.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 9 July 2012, 09:08:49 PM »

Lol, i already said this.

Ya I saw re-quoting for emphasis.

But I think this is going to be sick. Also kyro/bl4ck/cat look in staff might want to set the area as an arena and that would disallow all the commands and not allow anything to be brought in.

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne

• I NEED MORE JLAW FACIALS PLS
  • Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 9 July 2012, 09:09:38 PM »
Also rainy you didn't make a tower, it was a fail. I had to remove it and make a new one :) So that is a lie lol.
The Fappening will continue... FOREVER ON JLAW NUDES... FOREVER ON!

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 9 July 2012, 09:19:16 PM »
Also rainy you didn't make a tower, it was a fail. I had to remove it and make a new one :) So that is a lie lol.

Hey hey hey. I participated ;) And I built it quickly thats why it was so shitty. Sorry.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 9 July 2012, 09:22:32 PM »

Hey hey hey. I participated ;) And I built it quickly thats why it was so shitty. Sorry.

Participation implies that you worked together with several other people to produce something that is better than what you began with. I would label this more as a neutral or possibly slightly negative "interaction" with the subject at hand.

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne

• I NEED MORE JLAW FACIALS PLS
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 9 July 2012, 10:21:10 PM »
Owned ^ lol
The Fappening will continue... FOREVER ON JLAW NUDES... FOREVER ON!

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 10 July 2012, 01:16:41 PM »

I call bull, considering you never even attempted to kill Cj. And Cj was in the arena waiting for you.... and he was aligned with the elves.

He didn't join BEFORE the war started so he wasn't in it. Nords still won :) Why can't we be friends!
« Last Edit: 10 July 2012, 10:31:15 PM by Rainy_Turtloid »

Kovos_Datch

Re: Split topic: Random babble about Elf/Human/Nord/Dwarf war
« Reply #10 on: 10 July 2012, 05:04:14 PM »

He didn't join BEFORE the war started so he wasn't in it. Nords still won :)

Rainy, if you want to play that game, the war didn't start until the dwarves formed as a party. The humans came next and the Nords were an afterthought. So if you RRRRREEEEAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYY want to play that game, the original war between the Elves and the Dwarves was the only war and everything else was an afterthought. The Nords didn't join when there was a war originally, so using your logic, the Elves won because they were there first.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 10 July 2012, 06:31:18 PM »

He didn't join BEFORE the war started so he wasn't in it. Nords still won :)

Rainy, if you want to play that game, the war didn't start until the dwarves formed as a party. The humans came next and the Nords were an afterthought. So if you RRRRREEEEAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYY want to play that game, the original war between the Elves and the Dwarves was the only war and everything else was an afterthought. The Nords didn't join when there was a war originally, so using your logic, the Elves won because they were there first.

TURTLES
« Last Edit: 10 July 2012, 10:28:28 PM by Rainy_Turtloid »

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #12 on: 10 July 2012, 07:21:15 PM »

Dude Idk Nords are FUCKING HUMANS AND THE HUMANS WERE THERE BEFORE THE WAR STARTED AND WERE THE FIRST TO ATTACK!!!!!!!!!! We killed the dwarfs then we killed YOU the elves and I seperated from C_S_B and created the Nords, bitch get your facts strait >.>

The humans were unorganized while the Elves were. The Nords were NOT part of the thing until the very end.

If you want to get your facts straight: "divided we die". The humans were unorganized and weren't even fighting to begin with. Elves won, game over.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 11 July 2012, 12:49:17 AM »
Rainy, its a fucking game...  ::)

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 11 July 2012, 02:35:45 AM »
Again, I repeat as I have said many times before - this is why I'm glad I'm a Time Lord. :P

Offline digdug68

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 11 July 2012, 02:39:12 AM »
The ORCS are now in season! Prepare for war, bitches!

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #16 on: 11 July 2012, 08:12:48 AM »
The ORCS are now in season! Prepare for war, bitches!

And the Drows.