Author Topic: Hmunda1  (Read 2230 times)

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Hmunda1
« on: 8 September 2013, 06:29:54 AM »
In my village my old friend Hmunda1 i added as co-owner but now that he grieved alot I want to remove him completely, but it I cant.

Could an admin or SM remove from my village please

-Piggeh
"ye boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" - JFK

John Coffey: I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to, coming from or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time... Can you understand?" - The Green Mile

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
Re: Hmunda1
« Reply #1 on: 8 September 2013, 08:22:35 PM »
I vaguely remember a thread about this where all he griefed was an anvil and a hopper a few times...
When I see a village, there are no "co-owners", when you make someone an owner they /own/ the land as much as you do.
I've warned you guys of that plenty of times.

However, when they are offline for two months I'll remove them.

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 10 September 2013, 04:23:11 PM »
I vaguely remember a thread about this where all he griefed was an anvil and a hopper a few times...
When I see a village, there are no "co-owners", when you make someone an owner they /own/ the land as much as you do.

Now we play the Waiting game...

John Coffey: I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to, coming from or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time... Can you understand?" - The Green Mile

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 14 September 2013, 12:24:28 PM »

Okay today he came on 3 hours ago (17:22) Buttttttttt he grief yet agian not just sum crappy hopper (reason for me not reporting this cuz luis was a boss & fixed shit) he grief over 2K worth of rails could we get sum ban for dis guy or atleast removed from my vilage