Author Topic: rainy is a jerk  (Read 2294 times)

joshtimasprime

rainy is a jerk
« on: 11 July 2012, 03:28:44 PM »
rainy_turloid is teleporting to ma and then braking the floor under my feet so i fall and die and he can steal my super cool pick or whatever his intentions are its just not cool and i just want to play but i can because rainy is a jerk and im moving out of his hotel now it looks good but i have had it with him im living in my castle!
also ban rainy no one likes him and he does this crap!

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Re: rainy is a jerk
« Reply #1 on: 11 July 2012, 06:47:11 PM »
Lol I won't get personal in this topic but here is my reply...

You have to accept his tp request. That being said if this was the first offence then he was a Dick to you and you know not to let him tp to you again and if your really mad leave like you said you were seeming how your at his place (if your a good builder you can join me or if you just want a condo my place is pretty qewl I like to think).

If it is not the first time he has done this then why do you accept his tp requests?... Based off of wut I heard you have put yourself in this situation and I am happy you are getting out of it... I do not think any action needs to be taken againt rain for this other then a slap on the wrist and callimg him a bad name... If there is more to the story then more action might be taken... But like I said I don't see it happening because of that.

Does this belong in this section? I think we want ppl pming mods or admins (dam auto correct on phones lol) with these things... /shrug. (Ako moved the topic that is why this was said)

I know my post didn't help you any but you don't seem to need it... Your leaving rainy's place.
« Last Edit: 11 July 2012, 07:05:57 PM by DarkenedAngel »

joshtimasprime

« Reply #2 on: 11 July 2012, 06:52:28 PM »
i do not accept the request because i was in a party with him and i dont know how to leave so he just tps to me and i cant do anything about it! i would love to build something for you yes.

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 11 July 2012, 07:04:13 PM »
Try joining someone else's part... Sorry I normally just hang in the mod/admin party so don't know much about them.

As far as building something for me first thing I have to ask is are you a good builder? Second can you follow rules? Third I will be home in 30 mins or so can can hop on for a short time before I go to the gym or in a couple hours after that if I don't decide to go to the mall today lol...

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 11 July 2012, 07:16:26 PM »
To leave a party, you use the command /party q if anyone was interested.

joshtimasprime

« Reply #5 on: 11 July 2012, 07:17:49 PM »
yes im a good builder and good the gym is fun! ive made a statue of myself and it is very good i could make you one and i make castles and stuff im a templar you know!

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 11 July 2012, 08:08:31 PM »
Da fuck. I just broke the floor board and you fell. Now this rainy is a jerk post? lol