Author Topic: I cant log on to any server.....  (Read 5254 times)

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
I cant log on to any server.....
« on: 19 September 2013, 10:55:29 AM »
Not really a VC report but i needs help it says 1.6 Not responding, then Cant connect or None Valid username any body got ideas
"ye boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" - JFK

John Coffey: I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to, coming from or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time... Can you understand?" - The Green Mile

Offline luisc99

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
Re: I cant log on to any server.....
« Reply #2 on: 19 September 2013, 12:00:34 PM »

John Coffey: I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to, coming from or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time... Can you understand?" - The Green Mile

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 19 September 2013, 01:22:43 PM »
Dinnerbone retweeted it so it showed up on my feed. Because you were saying you couldn't connect, I decided to link you to the tweet, that's all ;)

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 19 September 2013, 01:35:54 PM »
Dinnerbone retweeted it so it showed up on my feed. Because you were saying you couldn't connect, I decided to link you to the tweet, that's all ;)

Tweet... Twitter... Social Networking Site.... Dinnerbone... Thanks...

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 19 September 2013, 01:54:44 PM »
1.6.4 *rubs temple* *Plays Waiting Game*

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 19 September 2013, 02:07:12 PM »

Ye, bug with structures not spawning in 1.6.3 so 1.6.4 will fix that. It's needed to convert existing structures into 1.7. When we update to 1.6.4 I'll make an announcement about what we all need to do.

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 19 September 2013, 02:10:17 PM »

Ye, bug with structures not spawning in 1.6.3 so 1.6.4 will fix that. It's needed to convert existing structures into 1.7. When we update to 1.6.4 I'll make an announcement about what we all need to do.

WAHY WAHY all i wanted too do was play VC MC Im out (play Cookies Clicker its really really addictive)

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 19 September 2013, 02:12:13 PM »

WAHY WAHY all i wanted too do was play VC MC Im out (play Cookies Clicker its really really addictive)

You still can, just play in a different profile. New launcher ftw ;)

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 19 September 2013, 02:17:35 PM »

You still can, just play in a different profile. New launcher ftw ;)

Effort

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 19 September 2013, 02:22:22 PM »
But it only takes about 10 seconds...

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 19 September 2013, 02:31:05 PM »
But it only takes about 10 seconds...

Paied Off