Author Topic: y is januaryjones extremely mean?  (Read 8057 times)

Offline Pitt43 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
y is januaryjones extremely mean?
« on: 21 September 2013, 10:23:51 PM »
if the owner of villagecraft is looking at this i think im speaking for at least ten people that januaryjones is the worst andmeanest admin ever. hebanned my friend ColeMadeAwesome permanently for breaking some of my stuff. and he stole dirt. januaryjones also banned my own brother (frostbittenz) twice, for taking our stuff and using it for his own purposes, we dont even care about his house anymore anyways or what he did, we forgave him. and i know januaryjones is going to say something stupid on this comment about "oh well idc u told me to ban them and u got wat u wanted." and now im saying to that idiot that i want them unbanned, they arent going to hurt anyone, they dont want to hurt anyone, 6 cyan wool was what frostbittenz stole from octo, and hes a VIP to, octo is out to kill me and my friends cant u understand that? i have 2 friends who have split off from our village to stay safe because of januaryjones and octogamer. ALSO WHEN COLEMADEAWESOME WAS BANNED JANUARYJONES DIDNT GIVE ME THE $5000 DOLLARS THAT I GAVE COLEMADEAWESOME TO BUY VILLAGE PROTECTION. oh and any admins out there that are seeing this, i would like to ask you to make a vote to derank januaryjones.

-Pitt43

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: y is januaryjones extremely mean?
« Reply #1 on: 21 September 2013, 10:27:05 PM »
1: Your writing is complete and atrocious shit.
2: Jan is chill
3: Fuck off

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 21 September 2013, 10:28:23 PM »
It's a girl.
She isn't mean.
She keeps griefers and such off the server.
She doesn't have time for your bullshit.
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

Offline Pitt43 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 21 September 2013, 10:30:25 PM »
4 cyan wool, 4 CYAN WOOL!!!!!!! look at what i put for cole ... DIRT, DIRT ur gonna ban some1 over dirt!!!!

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 21 September 2013, 10:34:08 PM »
4 cyan wool, 4 CYAN WOOL!!!!!!! look at what i put for cole ... DIRT, DIRT ur gonna ban some1 over dirt!!!!

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 21 September 2013, 10:41:32 PM »
I'm sorry, but I warn every player that if they grief a second time they'll be banned.
Grief is grief no matter how many blocks you break. You reported him, so I did my job.

And what cute little lies you tell, Frostbittenz griefed a house to the ground and get this, while I was telling him not to grief again or else he would be banned.

Your friends are banned because they broke the rules.
End of story.
Sorry.

Offline Pitt43 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 21 September 2013, 10:42:52 PM »
why are there so many people on the forums and noone on the server? oh ya januaryjones banned everyone

Offline Pitt43 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 21 September 2013, 10:46:58 PM »
spearmoon123 griefed the house, frostbittenz took 4 WOOL!!!!!! and if u read carefully in my text ull see i said "I ASKED U TO BAN COLEMADEAWESOME AND NOW I WANT HIM UNBANNED" r u stupid?

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 21 September 2013, 10:47:31 PM »
I don't think acting like this is helping anyone.
I can understand your frustration but all I want to do is preserve the quality of the server, that's why repeat griefers are banned. And your friends griefed, right? Hell they even griefed their friends, they're bad players.

Why would I let them stay?
Be reasonable.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 21 September 2013, 10:47:36 PM »
I'm sorry, but I warn every player that if they grief a second time they'll be banned.
Grief is grief no matter how many blocks you break. You reported him, so I did my job.

And what cute little lies you tell, Frostbittenz griefed a house to the ground and get this, while I was telling him not to grief again or else he would be banned.

Your friends are banned because they broke the rules.
End of story.
Sorry.
Don't apologize to this spoiled little brat.

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 21 September 2013, 10:52:05 PM »
spearmoon123 griefed the house, frostbittenz took 4 WOOL!!!!!! and if u read carefully in my text ull see i said "I ASKED U TO BAN COLEMADEAWESOME AND NOW I WANT HIM UNBANNED" r u stupid?

It would be stupid to let them back on. I told you even griefing one block is against the rules, it wasn't his wool to take.
Pay attention to the situation... Everyone reading this has already decided you're the stupid brat.

Offline Pitt43 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 21 September 2013, 10:56:56 PM »
oh its helping a lot of people alright and you can just shut up and u can shut up too airborne ur not even doing anything ur just posting random pictures that get in the way. and most people think ur the stupid little brat january

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 21 September 2013, 11:01:51 PM »
Haha. You're right I might as well shut up because you cannot comprehend consequences of breaking server rules.
Don't waste our time with your childish nonsense.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 21 September 2013, 11:05:48 PM »
oh its helping a lot of people alright and you can just shut up and u can shut up too airborne ur not even doing anything ur just posting random pictures that get in the way. and most people think ur the stupid little brat january
Your parents should slap you across that spoiled face of yours. Would serve you right. Pictures weren't random by the way. That's how I picture you. A spoiled little brat with fat cheeks crying like a little bitch.

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 21 September 2013, 11:23:33 PM »
Pitt, say one more thing and I will personally make sure no one on the server even says one word to you here on out.

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 22 September 2013, 01:53:26 AM »
Jan is angry cus you called her a he

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 22 September 2013, 04:08:54 AM »
Air and Jan are two of the owners of the server, they cannot simply be deranked for doing their job. If your friend broke the rules, they they were banned. If you want them unbanned, please get them to make a ban appeal in a calm manner. Also, Jan is not being mean, she is being strict, which is what makes her such a good admin. We don't want people who break the rules on the server, and yelling isn't going to help. Your chances of getting your friends unbanned are slim now you have told two of the most powerful people on the server to shut up. Think about your actions. Go take some deep breaths. Calm down and come back later to try again.

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
  • The original Jedi Panda
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 22 September 2013, 05:07:14 AM »
Eat a bag of dicks, you spoiled little shit.
Jan is awesome.

Offline Hogz

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 22 September 2013, 05:36:12 AM »
if the owner of villagecraft is looking at this i think im speaking for at least ten people that januaryjones is the worst andmeanest admin ever. hebanned my friend ColeMadeAwesome permanently for breaking some of my stuff. and he stole dirt. januaryjones also banned my own brother (frostbittenz) twice, for taking our stuff and using it for his own purposes, we dont even care about his house anymore anyways or what he did, we forgave him. and i know januaryjones is going to say something stupid on this comment about "oh well idc u told me to ban them and u got wat u wanted." and now im saying to that idiot that i want them unbanned, they arent going to hurt anyone, they dont want to hurt anyone, 6 cyan wool was what frostbittenz stole from octo, and hes a VIP to, octo is out to kill me and my friends cant u understand that? i have 2 friends who have split off from our village to stay safe because of januaryjones and octogamer. ALSO WHEN COLEMADEAWESOME WAS BANNED JANUARYJONES DIDNT GIVE ME THE $5000 DOLLARS THAT I GAVE COLEMADEAWESOME TO BUY VILLAGE PROTECTION. oh and any admins out there that are seeing this, i would like to ask you to make a vote to derank januaryjones.

-Pitt43

Vote to derank Jan Fuck off pit who do you think you are coming in on here and diss Jan jan is a good admin she keeps as holes like you out & good people in, Vote too Derank jan really.... the admins like jan if you dont just get over it or the vote to derank jan will be the vote to ban pitt
"ye boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" - JFK

John Coffey: I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to, coming from or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time... Can you understand?" - The Green Mile

Offline Hogz

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #19 on: 22 September 2013, 05:40:12 AM »

You guna report someone over dirt retard.....Jan did what you sked her to do so be pissed at your self...

DIRT
"ye boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" - JFK

John Coffey: I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to, coming from or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time... Can you understand?" - The Green Mile

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #20 on: 22 September 2013, 05:51:15 AM »
why are there so many people on the forums and noone on the server? oh ya januaryjones banned everyone

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
  • The original Jedi Panda
    • View profile
« Reply #21 on: 22 September 2013, 08:46:07 AM »
Locked for Pitt's faggotry.