Author Topic: US Goverment - P.O.S  (Read 8831 times)

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
US Goverment - P.O.S
« on: 3 October 2013, 11:25:45 AM »
there MILITARY the most protected Military System got HACKED by a Retarded Person ....
"ye boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" - JFK

John Coffey: I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to, coming from or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time... Can you understand?" - The Green Mile

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
Re: US Goverment - P.O.S
« Reply #1 on: 3 October 2013, 11:58:56 AM »
by a Retarded Person ....

Seriously..?

Joshtimasprime

« Reply #2 on: 3 October 2013, 04:21:14 PM »
Hogz, You're retarded. The U.S. government shut down was not from being hacked, it was because the republicans are whinny stubborn bitches and wouldn't pass the budget so they couldn't fund anything and its all stopped except for the most important parts. Btw the government does not mean the military you dumbfuck. And furthermore, peanuts are actually legumes, not nuts. 

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 3 October 2013, 05:43:36 PM »
Hogz, You're retarded. The U.S. government shut down was not from being hacked, it was because the republicans are whinny stubborn bitches and wouldn't pass the budget so they couldn't fund anything and its all stopped except for the most important parts. Btw the government does not mean the military you dumbfuck. And furthermore, peanuts are actually legumes, not nuts. 

How about we all calm down and have some cocoa?
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 3 October 2013, 05:49:04 PM »

How about we all calm down and have some cocoa?
Cocaine*

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 3 October 2013, 06:19:17 PM »

Fact.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 4 October 2013, 02:26:55 AM »

Wasn't talking bout dat if there was an connection i would say They shut down cuz of dat

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-5202308-504083.html

Now apologize

John Coffey: I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to, coming from or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time... Can you understand?" - The Green Mile

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 4 October 2013, 02:30:37 AM »
Also again i would of said Goverment not Military Soo who is the dumb fuck now

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 4 October 2013, 02:39:15 AM »
there MILITARY the most protected Military System got HACKED by a Retarded Person ....

Wasn't talking bout dat if there was an connection i would say They shut down cuz of dat

Now apologize

Oh you just used the word "retarded" instead of "autistic", and were being serious about it. I had no idea you were such an asshole.
« Last Edit: 4 October 2013, 02:58:02 AM by Akomine »

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 4 October 2013, 02:53:56 AM »
there MILITARY is the most protected Military System got HACKED by a Retarded* Person ....

Irrelevant, what matters is that he is a hacker.

Wasn't talking bout dat, if there was an connection i would say They shut down cuz of dat.

Now apologize.

Also again i would of said Goverment not Military Soo who is the dumb fuck now?

You.

Offline SirLogiC

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 4 October 2013, 08:38:53 AM »
This whole thread is a testament to what happens when you post incoherent shit.

Oh in other news, the story is about an autistic man, and this thread was made by a retarded person.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 4 October 2013, 12:58:37 PM »
This whole thread is a testament to what happens when you post incoherent shit.

Oh in other news, the story is about an autistic man, and this thread was made by a retarded person.

Fact.

Joshtimasprime

« Reply #12 on: 4 October 2013, 05:14:51 PM »
Btw hogz, you ignorant asshole, retarded and autistic are not interchangeable. My mom worked with and studies autistic children for years and she taught them at school. Autism itself is a very broad term. It can be simply socializing and communication problems to serious brain defects. I know a lot of autistic people and most of them are completely normal people. Get informed before you start calling everybody a retard, retard.

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 4 October 2013, 05:52:49 PM »
Btw hogz, you ignorant asshole, retarded and autistic are not interchangeable. My mom worked with and studies autistic children for years and she taught them at school. Autism itself is a very broad term. It can be simply socializing and communication problems to serious brain defects. I know a lot of autistic people and most of them are completely normal people. Get informed before you start calling everybody a retard, retard.

Calm down and have some pancakes.
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 4 October 2013, 06:27:30 PM »
I am pretty cool and don't judge so I get along with most everyone.

I swear I'm not a racist, I just think its funny (Funny because the nazis were stupid and led by a failed artist) and will scare off people who try to approach the island.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats, interesting I guess. I'm sorry, what does that have to do with my Indian-buhdist-jewish-love/peace symbol flag I have on my island in a video game about mining and crafting?
Why can't you ever be nice?

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 4 October 2013, 06:44:37 PM »
Hogz/Taylar, you're young and you don't know things yet. So I guess I can let this weird thread slide. But honestly man, do some googling on these sorts of topics once in a while. Learn something. Helps you not sound like a bigot.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 4 October 2013, 09:23:49 PM »
This thread is full of gayness. You are all faggots.

Joshtimasprime

« Reply #17 on: 4 October 2013, 09:27:37 PM »
This thread is full of gayness. You are all faggots.
Agreed.

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 5 October 2013, 04:21:04 AM »

Joshtimasprime

bob131573

« Reply #20 on: 16 October 2013, 06:49:05 AM »
No government.... Yet the president lives in his office....