Author Topic: Hello community.  (Read 2159 times)

Offline idabeast99 (OP)

• New Villager
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Hello community.
« on: 24 October 2013, 08:53:38 PM »
So i was reading through PengBunny's ban appeal today to see who all has joined the "banned club." Apparently i've had over 8 offenses on the server. Damn. It's fine i'm banned, i'm more of a faction player now, that pvp gets me going. I'd just like to say Hello to everyone i've upset throughout my time on the server, i was kind of a badass dick if you put it that way. I mean, what two years later and i'm still recognized on the server for being practically the biggest douche? I'd pridefully accept that award. So this is a hello to all those players and staff that have suffered my memorable rain of terror, i miss those old days on that server. The constant adrenaline of being accused of everything i've done only slightly wrong by the whole community. The staff that have had to constantly punish me, and give me 8 chances to many. VC was the first server i had ever played on in minecraft multiplayer, my friend xNinjaxUnicornx showed me it. The partner in the massive upset we brung apon you all. Miss all you old foes that constantly horded me for punishment. It was a nice run, and somehow brought strangely gratifying memories. Thanks all for the experience.

- Idabeast99

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
Re: Hello community.
« Reply #1 on: 24 October 2013, 09:07:04 PM »
yo man, u coo.
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 24 October 2013, 11:47:14 PM »

Offline Buildbecky

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • It's that Becky the Builder.
    • View profile
    • My blog
« Reply #3 on: 25 October 2013, 03:52:15 AM »
I really think you ought to post a ban appeal, even if you are not gonna use VC anymore. Then you are a free man. Given it was 2 years ago apparently.
it's a running joke where i say things about luis that are untrue and they are actually true and i didnt know about them
I dunno what I'm talking about most of the time so don't listen to meh.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 25 October 2013, 04:53:41 AM »
I really think you ought to post a ban appeal, even if you are not gonna use VC anymore. Then you are a free man. Given it was 2 years ago apparently.
He posted one and got rejected.