Author Topic: Nickonator1 ban appeal  (Read 6377 times)

nickonator1

Nickonator1 ban appeal
« on: 15 July 2012, 05:29:45 PM »
State your full Minecraft username:
Nickonator1
State the punishment you recieved:
Jailed
State what you were likely doing that got you banned/punished:
They claimed I was clicking 50 times a second, that is there reason, but I was only using Aimbot.. Oh I was also attempting to kill this guy repeatedly
State why you should be pardoned:This is my favorite Minecraft server, all my friends play on it, and I would like to build amazing things, I really feel bad for hacking and have stopped hacking since that ban I got.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: Nickonator1 ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: 15 July 2012, 05:35:08 PM »
Cj, I dug this up from the registry, I'll wait for your comment;

Timestamp: 5/19/2012 21:04:55
Offending players: Hammonator13, nickonator1   
Offense: Griefing, Douche, Hacking   
Time of offense: 9:04 Central   
Action taken: Ban   
Additional Information: Multiple Accounts IP Ban   
Staff reporting: Cjm721

Update: nickonator1 was able to sign on, which probably means he changed IPs and we forgot to ban the account specifically, so I banned both accounts just now, as a precaution.
« Last Edit: 15 July 2012, 05:53:33 PM by Akomine »

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 17 July 2012, 12:09:37 AM »
You were on and got a nocheat warning of attacking more then 10times per second violation level 5. Which means 5x10 as I tested this to make sure. I told you to turn it off and you said you were not using it. And if your using aim bot most have auto attack with them. You were a douche to the guy you were killing (and not stop after being told and me killing you), and also using a hacked client.

You admit to hacking which is exactly what I caught you for and then you were a douche (our number one rule). So I banned you. Then you hopped on a diffrent account and knew it was you because I jailed you after looking at your IP and waited for you to go after pup and attack then i jailed you, but I had not talked at all and you said "CJ why you jail me" (and I was not the only mod on so via the evidence it was you)

Also you were banned nearly two months ago so if your friends play on this server and you want to play with them why you not bring it up then?

So in the end you broke almost every single rule on the sever. Hop accounts to try and do it again so why should we really bring you back.
« Last Edit: 19 July 2012, 08:14:38 PM by cjm721 »

nickonator1

« Reply #3 on: 19 July 2012, 02:53:05 PM »
My friends stopped playing the server for a while and came back that day, the reason why I came back then and not before was because they were not my friends before.  But anyways, why the hell does the server have pvp if you can't attack anyone or they get butt hurt that you are attacking them in a PVP AREA.  I was also using a thing that is similar to aimbot, but I was clicking myself. You're little nocheat either means I am a god at clicking, or it is pretty fuckin' stupid.  When you banned me you made it say "likes dick". That is not douchey at all right? I assumed you were killing me to help, not actually as an order because you could of just jailed me anyway, because i'm pretty sure it's a rule that you can pvp in those areas you are allowed to do so.  I think you are just butt hurt I wouldn't stop attacking and was damaging your armor possibly.  But yes I went on my alt to ask why you jailed me, because there is no rule stating you CANNOT pvp.

-Nickonator1

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 19 July 2012, 08:13:42 PM »
I have tested nocheat myself to make sure our settings are right. I checked how much it was reporting and if your over 10 there is about a 90% chance your using a secondary thing to help click over 15 your in the 99.9 percentile, you were at 50 times a second so that put about 10 standard deviations above which would make you considered non human in most things. So you were using some mod. A multiplier mouse, action replay, fast action, scripts, or other things like that would all be under the conditions of using a hacked client/disallowed mods.

PVP is allowed but not being a douche. You slept in a near by bed (not yours) and repeatedly killed him and then being an ass to several moderators. Not to mention you switched from one account to another so continue the same thing even after being told repeatedly to stop and then banned. You knew your actions where not allowed.

But yes I went on my alt to ask why you jailed me, because there is no rule stating you CANNOT pvp.
    -Nickonator1

You went right for pup and killed him again... I had checked your ip already and waited to jail you until you killed pup.

Unless someone else did the ban it would of been "Hacking/griefing/douche. Appeal at villagecraft-server.com." I put a reason and always add the appeal at.

Also that armor was just a set of regular diamond armor nothing special. I jailed and ban you for breaking the rules. This is just a game the items in it mean nothing to me, but following rules still do.

Offline Pupdude

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • I'm Sexy and I Know It!
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 3 August 2012, 12:46:29 AM »
My friends stopped playing the server for a while and came back that day, the reason why I came back then and not before was because they were not my friends before.  But anyways, why the hell does the server have pvp if you can't attack anyone or they get butt hurt that you are attacking them in a PVP AREA.  I was also using a thing that is similar to aimbot, but I was clicking myself. You're little nocheat either means I am a god at clicking, or it is pretty fuckin' stupid.  When you banned me you made it say "likes dick". That is not douchey at all right? I assumed you were killing me to help, not actually as an order because you could of just jailed me anyway, because i'm pretty sure it's a rule that you can pvp in those areas you are allowed to do so.  I think you are just butt hurt I wouldn't stop attacking and was damaging your armor possibly.  But yes I went on my alt to ask why you jailed me, because there is no rule stating you CANNOT pvp.

-Nickonator1

Just because there's PvP in certain areas like the Outlands doesn't mean you should cut down all the people who live in the Outlands.  And Spawn Killing is actually a form of griefing.  That's both Doucheness AND Griefing (Spawn Killing)

You broke into my house as well, via the wall.  And the glowstone.  Add Griefing (Destruction) to the list of charges!

Y'know, there are certain areas where PvP is encouraged, and places where it's discouraged if used to make poor people in the Outlands cry.

By the way, I moved out of that place and gave it to a noob, who griefed it herself to get attention.  It's no longer there, and is now replaced with a grove of trees.

And so began my long chain of moving in and moving out of places.

CJ, if Nick has only committed crimes against me, I ask you to please clear Nick of all charges.  I don't know why, but I feel that it's right.   :o

Offline Pupdude

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 3 August 2012, 01:25:57 AM »
COMMENT REMOVED

Why can't you follow guidelines?

Note: unless you are appealing a punishment, please don't post in someone else's appeal unless you have evidence or information that would make your intervention worthwhile. We don't need comments or opinions, unless we ask for them. Evidence and information is okay. Intervening with irrelevant posts that are not important to the appeal may result in an immediate forum temporary ban. Please, though, post useful information, observations, and interpretations if they add to the thread.
« Last Edit: 3 August 2012, 02:00:44 AM by airborne101st45 »

Offline Pupdude

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 6 August 2012, 08:16:40 PM »
COMMENT REMOVED

Why can't you follow guidelines?

Note: unless you are appealing a punishment, please don't post in someone else's appeal unless you have evidence or information that would make your intervention worthwhile. We don't need comments or opinions, unless we ask for them. Evidence and information is okay. Intervening with irrelevant posts that are not important to the appeal may result in an immediate forum temporary ban. Please, though, post useful information, observations, and interpretations if they add to the thread.

Because the guidelines were inforced AFTER I posted that. <.<

Now, back to my request:

I ask that you clear Nickonator of all charges concerning me (AKA Griefing me, Being a Douche to me, Spawn-Killing me, etc.).  I FORGIVE HIM FOR THOSE, BUT I DO WANT HIM TO KNOW THAT IT'S NOT COURTEOUS AND/OR NICE TO SPAWN-KILL A PLAYER LIVING IN THE OUTLANDS.  IT IS WRONG, AND YOU DON'T NEED TO ADD TO THEIR SUFFERING.

I'm not asking for you to clear him of ALL charges, just the ones where he committed crimes against me.

Thank you.

PS: You delete this, I will be seriously pissed.  I was involved (Victim) in the incident which got him banned, so I have a right to post in this thread.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 6 August 2012, 08:22:47 PM »
Dude, even if you were a victim, you don't get to decide if he gets punished or not. He broke the rules, he gets punished.

Huh? "
Because the guidelines were inforced AFTER I posted that. <.<
The guidelines have been there for MONTHS.

Offline Pupdude

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 6 August 2012, 08:28:55 PM »
I FORGIVE HIM, what part of that do you not understand?  I think he's paid for his crimes long enough.  Also, I seem to remember that you don't get permabanned for the first offense. <.<

Offline boylink

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 6 August 2012, 08:36:10 PM »
I FORGIVE HIM, what part of that do you not understand?  I think he's paid for his crimes long enough.  Also, I seem to remember that you don't get permabanned for the first offense. <.<
It's not your decision whether he gets unbanned or not, and he has many, many offenses.

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 6 August 2012, 08:37:07 PM »
If you read the rules and guidelines you would understand. I will try to highlight a couple things for you.

No where in there does it say you can use the appeal proses to state weather or not you forgive someone. If someone breaks the rules on this server and get punished they can then appeal that punishment. At which point the staff (admins-mods) decide based on the appeal weather or not to lesson or increase the punishment. He broke the rules regardless of how you feel about it.

Offline Pupdude

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 6 August 2012, 09:05:33 PM »
And how many offenses has he made?  I'm a bit foggy because you people neglect to hand out information regarding the goddamn case, so us common folk barely know a damn thing about the case, and can't make up our opinions.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 6 August 2012, 09:11:17 PM »
And how many offenses has he made?  I'm a bit foggy because you people neglect to hand out information regarding the goddamn case, so us common folk barely know a damn thing about the case, and can't make up our opinions.

We don't want the opinions of you or others pup UNLESS we ask. We have not asked so your breaking the damm rules again dude. When will you learn.

As for nick he has still provided nothing of any weight for his ban to be removed. And even if we took out every thing he did to you, Pup, he would still be banned for hacking and douche.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 6 August 2012, 09:12:23 PM »

Your opinion? You don't get it Pupdude. His ban does not concern you, you are not a member of the staff. You were merely ONE victim of his crimes. The other offenses do not concern YOU. You keep breaking appeal guidelines and you are gonna get tempbanned again.
« Last Edit: 6 August 2012, 09:17:28 PM by airborne101st45 »

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 3 September 2012, 01:54:01 AM »
Topic Locked.