Author Topic: Leave of Absence  (Read 5108 times)

Offline Noket (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 20
    • View profile
Leave of Absence
« on: 26 November 2013, 02:28:28 PM »
Ello VC,

You might have noticed, but I haven't played VC in over a week. I'm not going to be playing much (read: at all) for the next few weeks. I absolutely love playing on VC. It's an escape for me, and I love helping players.

Unfortunately, it's been taking up too much time I need to use to prepare for classes. It might seem odd that I'm taking a leave of absence.

The fact is, on any given day, I need to do 10 pages of reading from a science textbook, a part of a lab report, a part of a research paper, studying end of the chapter problems for chapters 12-18 covering cellular biology, work on memorizing chapters 12-18 and knowing them by heart, read and memorize chapters 4-8 in my biochemistry textbook, do the problems for my biochemistry textbook, prepare for my laboratory practicum, and prepare for all of my finals.

I need to work on that list every single day I'm here to succeed and pass with A's, and I haven't been doing it to what I know is the best of my ability. That's why I'm taking a leave of absence. I still want to be staff in order to help everybody on projects, and I still want to play the game. The sad fact is that I just don't have the time right now.

For any staff bored and willing to work on projects, here are some things that need taking care of:
  • Dirty_Pirate_King lost a large sum of money from an SCS shop. I tried to find out exactly what happened, but I couldn't refund him because I'm not familiar with SCS. He asked me not to forget the issue, and I haven't.
  • The westline rail needs expanding so Die_Endermen can connect. Also, parts of the rail along the westline need to be protected (I forget to protect it every time I work on it ._.).
« Last Edit: 26 November 2013, 02:30:59 PM by Noket »

Offline CSB

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • I like Penguins.
    • View profile
Re: Leave of Absence
« Reply #1 on: 26 November 2013, 02:46:27 PM »
    studying end of the chapter problems for chapters 12-18 covering cellular biology
    i can help u with biology i am gud at dat remember? and i still expect you to skype sex me once a week k?[/list]

Ok, in my defense, when I visited the link i was very high and didn't realize it was the onion. Now i shamed myself. fags
    FUCK YOU FGTS

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
    • Cheese
    • Llamas: 0
    • ckiens
      • View profile
    « Reply #2 on: 26 November 2013, 02:59:02 PM »
    I'm here to succeed and pass with A's,

As, it is a plural.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
    • Cheese
    • Llamas: 69
    • Eh, what's up, doc?
      • View profile
    « Reply #3 on: 26 November 2013, 03:29:34 PM »
    Good luck with dem exams mah nigga.

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
    • Llamas: 60
      • View profile
    « Reply #4 on: 26 November 2013, 04:29:27 PM »
    Good luck with your exams. When do your exams finish, just out of interest? Don't forget to pop on now and again, even if it is just in IRC. I'll try my best to help with the railway stuff you built whilst you're away. I'm sure you'll still be stag when we get back, we will always need your organisation to keep us going smoothly and help us get our projects done. Cya 'round!

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
    • Llamas: 666
    • Meep Meep
      • View profile
    « Reply #5 on: 26 November 2013, 08:23:20 PM »
    If you don't play for 14-18 hours every day, you are banned.

^ joke.

Sounds like your school is one of those that have gone way too far with workload per day for the average student. That blows like air's mom, but you are learning some interesting shit, so it's pretty cool too.

Hope you can pop on for 15 mins here and there just to catch up and take a load off to keep you sane.

Even if not, love you long time big boi, me sucky sucky, good luck with school. You are a better school student than I ever have been, and you should kick your course's ass and rock those A's/As.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Noket (OP)

• Member of Parliament
    • Cheese
    • Llamas: 20
      • View profile
    « Reply #6 on: 26 November 2013, 09:11:21 PM »
    Good luck with your exams. When do your exams finish, just out of interest? Don't forget to pop on now and again, even if it is just in IRC. I'll try my best to help with the railway stuff you built whilst you're away. I'm sure you'll still be stag when we get back, we will always need your organisation to keep us going smoothly and help us get our projects done. Cya 'round!

I have an exam next wednesday in biology. Thankfully, I'm ahead on my work with that. I have a 4 page research paper due next monday. The following monday, after my biology exam, I have my third biochemistry exam. I need to get a B or better on both :p

Sounds like your school is one of those that have gone way too far with workload per day for the average student. That blows like air's mom, but you are learning some interesting shit, so it's pretty cool too.

Hope you can pop on for 15 mins here and there just to catch up and take a load off to keep you sane.

Even if not, love you long time big boi, me sucky sucky, good luck with school. You are a better school student than I ever have been, and you should kick your course's ass and rock those A's/As.

Hell yeah it is .. it's GREAT! insane expectations with low grades to show for it :D

as far as sanity goes .. i'll worry more about that during winter break ;)

studying end of the chapter problems for chapters 12-18 covering cellular biology
      i can help u with biology i am gud at dat remember? and i still expect you to skype sex me once a week k?[/list]

filopodia and lamellipodia: go.

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
      • Cheese
      • ckiens
        • View profile
      « Reply #7 on: 27 November 2013, 01:54:21 AM »
      Bueno luck con Exams

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
      • Eh, what's up, doc?
        • View profile
      « Reply #8 on: 27 November 2013, 07:34:23 AM »

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
      • Cheese
      • ckiens
        • View profile
      « Reply #9 on: 27 November 2013, 12:38:27 PM »

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
      • Eh, what's up, doc?
        • View profile
      « Reply #10 on: 27 November 2013, 02:13:14 PM »

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
      • Cheese
      • ckiens
        • View profile
      « Reply #11 on: 27 November 2013, 02:15:50 PM »
      Bueno luck con Exams
      buena*

but is mix of espanol y ingles so it don't matter
      español*
      e ingles*

I know both of those, I forgot the 'e ingles' part but I also couldn't be bothered getting a ñ.

Offline hobbes13

• Member of Parliament
      • Cheese
      • Llamas: 2
        • View profile
      « Reply #12 on: 27 November 2013, 03:14:42 PM »
      Good luck noket