Author Topic: Prank with grief and insults involved Pitt43 and raeiu904  (Read 5365 times)

Offline ColeMadeAwesome (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Llamas: 0
  • I am Cole.
    • View profile
Prank with grief and insults involved Pitt43 and raeiu904
« on: 1 December 2013, 08:43:02 PM »

Accused player(s):Pitt43, raeiu904
Accused of:Grief TPkill and insults
Player(s) effected: ColeMadeAwesome
Time occurred: (please specify a time zone as well) 5:20 PM Los Angeles time
Location: (Village name or Outlands) CENTRAL AMAZON, outlands
Co-ordinates: (not required, but helpful) 545 63 182
(For unlawful attack reports) If in a village, was PVP on or off? it is off
(For TP killing reports) it was a prank, but it ended up with a fight (Yes, it was a promise, but they killed me)
Screenshots: (Useful for grief reports. If you don’t know how to take or post screenshots, look below) sadly, they left the server before I could get screenshots.
Brief summary of what happened: Pitt43 and raeiu904 asked for 20 gold and 5 diamonds EACH for a tp. I told ako that I would prank them and give them 20 Diamonds as the name of dirt. i told everyone on the server that I will give Pitt43 20 diamonds and if him or raeiu904 kills me, then they should get banned. I gave it to them, and they killed me and took my 25 sponges. I asked for them back and Pitt43 said no. Then, they came to my house, broke my water-blocking sign and replaced it with dirt, they were taunting me in my house and attempted to kill me (But they forgot that they were in a no-pvp area.) then, they started calling me a faggot and a baby and a hater (Specifically raeiu904) I replaced the sign but they already left the server by then. I need them banned so that they dont annoy anyone else. JANUARYJONES will definitely agree with getting Pitt43 banned, but in this case, I need them both banned.

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
Re: Prank with grief and insults involved Pitt43 and raeiu904
« Reply #1 on: 1 December 2013, 09:05:49 PM »
You can replace your 25 sponges, by doing /lb tb, putting a sponge in a chest, and repeat until you get 25.
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • I am Cole.
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 1 December 2013, 09:21:10 PM »
I'm talking about the grief and the insults, PengBunny.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 1 December 2013, 09:24:06 PM »
I will investigate the grief and the PVP-off violations. I will not investigate the sponges (lol?) or the insults. Something tells me the petty namecalling was justified considering your prank. Unless you think it goes beyond petty namecalling in a videogame, in which case please let me know.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 1 December 2013, 09:33:12 PM »
I'm not gonna lie, it would be my absolute pleasure to ban Pitt. I hate that little shit.

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • I am Cole.
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 1 December 2013, 09:33:55 PM »
I fixed the grief, but I didn't like that they were taunting me and that they killed me. they make unfair deals just to add 1k to their 30k

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • I am Cole.
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 1 December 2013, 09:37:14 PM »
but not a perm ban, just a 2 week temp ban and a 2 week jail or something for both of them. even though they both got me perm banned and then covored the evidence of their kills and grief, they need like a month ban. I had to get myself unbanned and they failed at appeals to get me unbanned.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 1 December 2013, 09:45:02 PM »
but not a perm ban, just a 2 week temp ban and a 2 week jail or something for both of them. even though they both got me perm banned and then covored the evidence of their kills and grief, they need like a month ban. I had to get myself unbanned and they failed at appeals to get me unbanned.

« Last Edit: 1 December 2013, 09:49:12 PM by Airborne101st45 »

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 1 December 2013, 10:29:10 PM »
You always know Air is serious when he uses two pictures from Pulp Fiction to express his feelings.
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

Offline Pitt43

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 1 December 2013, 10:41:12 PM »
this is what really happened.
me and raeiu were mining in a cave that raeiu found and cole asked to tp to us. we told him to give us diamonds, and we said to give us 20 each, to come to us because we found a lot of obsidian. he tped to us and he started running away from us. we caught up to him and told him to give us he diamonds (we were all on a skype call together). he kept on running, and after about 30 minutes, he gave us a piece of dirt called "20 diamonds". he said he got it from akomine so we killed him because he didnt pay us and he had 25 sponges which u can get with typing /lb toolblock. since he said the dirt was from ako, i went to my house and raeiu played a prank on cole to get back at him, he changed the sign near his house to say that cole was stupid and he destroyed the sign to rewrite it to what it said earlier. cole stole the sign and said we griefed and that we wouldnt give it back. he started complaining "waaah, why wont you give me my sign back:( " he reported us a bunch of times while no one believed the truth, i dont lie.

Offline Pitt43

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 1 December 2013, 10:45:53 PM »
i spent most of my time trying to get cole unbanned and finnaly i got january jones to unban him and he started complaining that i did nothing, i go to the same school as him and he was thanking me for getting him unbanned from this server. also the village is actually mine because i gave cole the $5000 to buy the village so the village belongs to me because it was my money

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 1 December 2013, 10:59:54 PM »
pitt and rae both received them some grief offences.

these three are friends and are constantly slutting around.

they are gonna get eachother banned if they keep getting staff involved in their douchbaggery.

topic lawkt

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 1 December 2013, 11:03:02 PM »
i spent most of my time trying to get cole unbanned and finnaly i got january jones to unban him and he started complaining that i did nothing, i go to the same school as him and he was thanking me for getting him unbanned from this server. also the village is actually mine because i gave cole the $5000 to buy the village so the village belongs to me because it was my money
this is what really happened.
me and raeiu were mining in a cave that raeiu found and cole asked to tp to us. we told him to give us diamonds, and we said to give us 20 each, to come to us because we found a lot of obsidian. he tped to us and he started running away from us. we caught up to him and told him to give us he diamonds (we were all on a skype call together). he kept on running, and after about 30 minutes, he gave us a piece of dirt called "20 diamonds". he said he got it from akomine so we killed him because he didnt pay us and he had 25 sponges which u can get with typing /lb toolblock. since he said the dirt was from ako, i went to my house and raeiu played a prank on cole to get back at him, he changed the sign near his house to say that cole was stupid and he destroyed the sign to rewrite it to what it said earlier. cole stole the sign and said we griefed and that we wouldnt give it back. he started complaining "waaah, why wont you give me my sign back:( " he reported us a bunch of times while no one believed the truth, i dont lie.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 1 December 2013, 11:06:29 PM »
Oh and just for the damn record, I was never involved in no dirt exchange. What the hell is my name coming up for in this? lol...

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 2 December 2013, 01:19:33 AM »
I would like to post my favorite post made my Pitt:

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 2 December 2013, 01:29:41 AM »
You did NOT get him unbanned. His appeal got him unbanned. If anything, you made things shittier for him, lol.