Author Topic: ForShizzlenizzle Ban Appeal  (Read 2510 times)

Offline All-starDean (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
ForShizzlenizzle Ban Appeal
« on: 20 December 2013, 11:11:10 PM »
It has been three months (about) since my last appeal. I was wonder that since I've had some time to think, and now I know I was wrong, so I was just asking again that please let me play again on your awesome server. I'm sorry for what I did but my friends play villagecraft and I really want to play with them, so please let me back, please.
                                                                                                                    -Sincerely ForShizzle

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: ForShizzlenizzle Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: 3 January 2014, 12:14:51 AM »
My apologies for the late reply to this appeal.

You have two x-ray offenses as well as two grief offenses. I'd like to hear from you on your x-raying and griefing. I'd also like to hear how you have changed having not played for over 4 months, and how you'd like to play from now on if unbanned.

If you need more info on the specific offenses, just ask.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

• Member of Parliament
  • Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 5 January 2014, 12:23:05 AM »
I've changed Akomine, just like you've stated. I would love to play on your guys' awesomely fun and adventurous server. The X-ray machines were just strictly for looks when my friends came over, and the griefs were against my friends and we looked past it and moved on but I guess, looking back now, I know I didn't have to do that. Still, I'm deeply sorry about hurting their things, and yes I would love to once again play on your cool server. Since the last post I've heard from my friends and and more friends of mine have started playing on the server which in turn has made me even more sorry that I couldn't play with them for a while.
                                                                                                                                                 My deepest regrets and sincerest apology
                                                                                                                                                                     --Forshizzle

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 5 January 2014, 02:31:15 AM »
4 months is a long time. You're unbanned, on a one-chance basis. That is, you do something like x-ray or grief one time and you forfeit your privilege to play on the server. But you are welcome back as of right now. Make a good comeback :)

Verdict:
Appeal Won

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

• Member of Parliament
  • Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 5 January 2014, 02:32:58 PM »
Thank you sooo much.   I promise I won't do anything wrong.