Author Topic: Moved: Swampville_CRH has been griefed  (Read 2499 times)

Offline Legoman244 (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Moved: Swampville_CRH has been griefed
« on: 21 December 2013, 09:21:04 PM »
Swampville_CRH has been griefed by at least one player. That one player is infernap000. 4 blocks of bricks were destroyed from the road, as well as plenty of blocks from Octogamers redstone machine outside the village.  Also 2 villagers that we spawned in were killed. Another player or two may have also been involved. We also believe that TriforceLZG3 may have killed the villagers Staff, please get online soon and bring these evil-dooers to justice!

Offline Legoman244 (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
Re: Moved: Swampville_CRH has been griefed
« Reply #1 on: 22 December 2013, 09:17:48 AM »
For some odd reason, it will not let me post screenshots, just says "cannot access attachment upload path". FilletFish took some for me and said he would post them, but it seems he hasn't yet.

Offline filletfish314

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 22 December 2013, 02:03:39 PM »
Here are the screenshots I took

This is the one with the villagers

But whats this? There is no villagers

This is some sort of building that was in the outlands but near their village with one of those sign things so yeah

And the grief

And some animals were killed too

Anyways I did something wrong tell me because this it the first time I represented a report for someone else

Offline Legoman244 (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 27 December 2013, 11:12:14 AM »
Thanks for posting the screenshots Fillet. Also, two horses and a donkey were killed AGAIN, and we found an outlands sky base near us, which told us how the grievers found our village.