Author Topic: Spiral Out  (Read 2699 times)

Witchdoctor1

Spiral Out
« on: 18 January 2014, 06:49:25 AM »

If you get it, you are welcome. If not, then either keep trying or you just aren't meant to understand (or are too young/incapable of doing so). In addition, study the Golden Ratio, Fibonacci's Sequence/Spiral, the evolution of 46 autosomes and Human Transcendence.
« Last Edit: 18 January 2014, 07:38:33 AM by Witchdoctor1 »

Witchdoctor1

Re: Spiral Out
« Reply #1 on: 18 January 2014, 07:03:24 AM »
This is not just about the ideas behind the Fibonacci sequence/spiral or Golden Ratio, but also about hermeneutics in social science (and/or philosophy) which is often shown as a spiral (hermeneutics spiral). The hermeneutic spiral states that: "The more you understand the more you are able to learn. The more you learn, the more you are able to understand." In pedagogics, this approach puts accommodating knowledge as a purpose of life and way to be happy and/or an infinite process of learning and understanding in a large spiraling direction, with no conceivable end; i.e. a truly limitless expansion of the human mind, psyche and capacity for knowledge/learning. Freudian and Jungian theories on the human psyche are quite applicable within the understanding of how the mind truly works, and if we are to ever break the basal desires/motivators that pervade both our consciousness and subconsciousness, then we will be able to transcend upon a higher level of understanding. In addition, look up the Jungian/Melchizedekian theory of 46 & 2 (the future evolution of the human being to 46 autosomes and 2 sex chromosomes) which would allow us to leave a disharmonious state and allows us to tap into our true and ultimate individuality (in Freudian terms, the id) in which we hate, fear and repress due to our own conscience and the societal pressures that are ever-pervasive upon our intellectual beings.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 18 January 2014, 10:39:27 AM »
Video won't load on my phone but...

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 18 January 2014, 04:41:43 PM »

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline SirLogiC

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 20 January 2014, 12:48:40 AM »
Funny how chemistry works and people try to apply meaning to it. Not to say it's wrong, philosophy is a great way to understand how things work, and how your mind works. However molecules don't think, they follow rules and quantum rules behave quite uh... "different" to how things work at the macroscopic level. Here is probably the most amazing explanation of the golden ratio, the Fibonacci sequence and why it's everywhere in nature without meaning to be:

part 1
part 2
part 3

I'm not sure doubling the human chromosome number would have the effect described. It doesn't mean there is more information or that we somehow transform into more intelligent beings. I can't remember the link for it but I watched a video about early humans, at one point there was two different species of human-like "creatures" on Earth, we obviously survived, it's believed we didn't kill the other species though, rather we literally fucked them out of existence (apparently modern human genes are about 1-2% from this now extinct hominid). Well the point is apparently this other species was quite intelligent, more intelligent than us, had a better sense of sound and that also probably meant they had a better ability to use vocal communication. We apparently were more aggressive and horny.

Greater understanding does give a better ability to understand more, but there are physical limits based on the structure of the mind. Now we use technology to do the number crunching while people interpret and  results. Also there are things that most people will never understand. There are also things we can never know since it is fundamentally impossible to know them (look up Heisenberg's Uncertainty principle). We may one day be travelling the stars and using weapons that can destroy worlds, but it would be due to knowing how to use the technology.

Being a better person though, that is difficult. We are aggressive and horny by nature after all. So many religions attempt to guide people to being better but so many people follow the dogma without following or understanding the original message. This is why I like Buddhism.

Offline Noket

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 20
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 31 January 2014, 10:11:46 PM »
My titties are hard from reading all of this.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 1 February 2014, 12:25:46 AM »
My titties are hard from reading all of this.
send me nip pics plz