Author Topic: Joshua776 Griefing Report  (Read 2755 times)

Offline Islid (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
Joshua776 Griefing Report
« on: 20 July 2012, 02:46:14 AM »
There's not really a specific forum for this, so I figured General Discussion would be good enough... I'm reporting a griefing attack on 666hot's house, which I witnessed real-time, perpetrated by a Joshua776. His house is in the wilderness, and it was my understanding from previous examples of griefing restoration that when you first build something in the wild and you are actively working on it and living in it, it was somewhat protected from griefing attempts. Below is a screenshot of the actual LB logs of the destruction.

If structures aren't protected at all in the wild, then I apologize for the unnecessary interruption. Thanks!

~ Islid

P.S. - The file restriction for uploading pictures is absolutely, heinously small. Is there a chance we could make it like, 500kb or something slightly more reasonable?

Kovos_Datch

Re: Joshua776 Griefing Report
« Reply #1 on: 20 July 2012, 07:59:21 AM »
There's not really a specific forum for this, so I figured General Discussion would be good enough... I'm reporting a griefing attack on 666hot's house, which I witnessed real-time, perpetrated by a Joshua776. His house is in the wilderness, and it was my understanding from previous examples of griefing restoration that when you first build something in the wild and you are actively working on it and living in it, it was somewhat protected from griefing attempts. Below is a screenshot of the actual LB logs of the destruction.

If structures aren't protected at all in the wild, then I apologize for the unnecessary interruption. Thanks!

~ Islid

P.S. - The file restriction for uploading pictures is absolutely, heinously small. Is there a chance we could make it like, 500kb or something slightly more reasonable?

I agree that the upload size is way too small. You can grief unused structures in the out lands. If it is still being used, it is considered griefing.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 20 July 2012, 06:11:42 PM »
Use a alternate photo like photobucket or pisca and stuff like that.

Ill be on in a few minutes to look into it.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 20 July 2012, 06:38:38 PM »
Josh had taken down some of it, but I need to talk to 666.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 20 July 2012, 06:52:34 PM »

fixed. please test.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Islid (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 20 July 2012, 07:38:21 PM »
Mkay, thanks. I'll try to direct him to this thread next time he's on.

Offline Islid (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 21 July 2012, 01:53:47 AM »
Further screenshot evidence for the griefing incidents. These incidents happened after I told Joshua it was against the rules to grief - he waited until I walked away and logged off before he did this.

Soundbyte_Mantra mailed him about it and fined him $200 for the incident after seeing 666hot working on his house and being logged on, so I'm just posting this for posterity. Thanks for all of your assistance, guys!