Author Topic: Danchessplayers Ban Appeal  (Read 2173 times)

danchessplayer

Danchessplayers Ban Appeal
« on: 26 February 2014, 08:22:55 PM »
State your full Minecraft username:
Danchessplayer
State the punishment you recieved:I was perminently Banned.
I was banned on Febuary 2nd 2014.

State what you were likely doing that got you banned/punished:
I was griefing,using hacks,pvping in non-pvp zones.
Why you were banned/punished
I was killing innocent playing using a aim-bot hack. aim-bot hacks generate a fast pace attack. I used it to kill players. I am really sorry i did that. I understand that hacking is a not right thing to do on a server. It is better to play by the rules and mine for diamond  armor than use aimbot. Also i was lighting players on fire with flint and steel. I realize that was a grave mistake because that would mean cheating. Which was border hopping. I was lighting players on fire when they could not fight back.
Which is breaking PVP rules. I have removed any hack clients that I have.
State why you should be pardoned: I am really sorry for what I have done. One day of breaking the rules is not worth it to get banned for a lifetime. Hacking is a way for players to cheat in a game and do wrongdoing. I realize that it is more serious than before because using a hack client can lag players with computers with little ram because of all of the action. It can also lag the server in some cases if it is running on full capacity. I am really sorry for what i have done. I also was griefing on some occasions. I was griefing because I did not return the items to players that I killed using Hacks.
Explain your case
Overall using hacks on a server Is not a good idea. Killing players for Items and using a hacked Client to break the rules that many players follow is not a good idea. Using aim-bot is a foolish thing and can get you banned on many servers. Using a Hacked Client is also breaking the rules of Minecraft Itself. I am really sorry for what  I have done. If I am banned forever now i know a reason why. I am sorry for what I have done and have un-installed aim-bot

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
Re: Danchessplayers Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: 27 February 2014, 05:49:48 PM »

God damn your writing is so terrible that reading this gave me a headache.

danchessplayer

« Reply #2 on: 27 February 2014, 06:09:35 PM »
ok

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 27 February 2014, 07:05:37 PM »
It's not every day we have a player grief, violate pvp rules, aimbot hack, and kill innocent players in pvp-off protected regions to steal their items. Edit: and I forgot to add that you guys seems to have a network of about five people that have some level of account sharing and IP sharing. Many of which have also been involved in offenses.

Considering all of these recent actions, I'm unconvinced you've had the time to change. I'm just not interested in unbanning you at this time. You may re-appeal in 2 months.

Appeal Denied. Do not attempt to evade the ban on another account.
« Last Edit: 28 February 2014, 07:27:33 PM by Akomine »

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air