Author Topic: Danchessplayers Ban Appeal  (Read 6918 times)

danchessplayer

Danchessplayers Ban Appeal
« on: 9 April 2014, 06:48:34 PM »
State your full Minecraft username:
Danchessplayer
State the punishment you recieved:
A perminent ban
State what you were likely doing that got you banned/punished:
Using hacks to kill players and PVP. I used a custom hack client made by a friend
to use aimbot a common cheat in minecraft that anti-grief plugins cannot detect. It is used in many minecraft online multiplayer  games such as kitpvp and survivalgames. I also was burning many things. Which is common to go against anti-griefing plugins such as nocheat++.

state why you should be pardoned/forgiven:
Over the past few months i realized that hacking is wrong. Using aimbot is not good because it allows you to kill players when you actually did not kill the players yourself. It also ruins the fun in minecraft because Minecraft is not about hacking and pvp-killing players but it is about building new creative things and surviving. Also I should not Burned many things. That is also breaking the rules because lighting players on fire which would make them die alsmost instaltly. After seeing so many people get banned from other servers and how I do not get banned on any servers any more since I do not use hacks. Overall I realized it was wrong because it ruins the fun for you and for other players. I have un-installed the Hack client and although it was bad at first i realize I am doing the right thing by not hacking and making players feel unwelcomed and hurt by the hacking. I have been killed by hacking recently and i Realized how painful and hurtful It would seem.  I also realized that Griefing is bad because players worked hard to build these wonderful things that just got griefed. All of the hard work was gone and I have been griefed many times this month on servers. It feels a pain to have something wonderful gone.I am sorry for the inconvenience that I have caused. -Danchessplayer

Any other useful information is welcomed too.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: Danchessplayers Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: 9 April 2014, 07:26:07 PM »
You are appeal feels pretty fucking insincere but I'm gonna give you a chance. Imma unban you on a last chance basis.

Verdict: Appeal Won

Addendum: This decision was reversed, appeal can either be considered lost or still active. Topic can be unlocked by request.
« Last Edit: 12 July 2014, 10:01:54 AM by Akomine »

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 12 April 2014, 04:38:52 PM »
You are appeal feels pretty fucking insincere but I'm gonna give you a chance. Imma unban you on a last chance basis.

Verdict: Appeal Won
Wow, your* fucking Iphone autocorrect...

Offline danchessplayer

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 12 July 2014, 10:27:54 AM »
I really do regret what I have done wrong. 5 months ago I used a hack client to make many pvp kills. I sort of knew it was against the rules and that was a extremely bad idea. The guilt has stayed with me for 5 months, even though the killing only lasted for 3 hours it can make a perminent impact. I realize that there are kids who play on villagecraft and pvp-killing is not a good idea because it makes them upset and can make villagecraft a bad experience for them. Since then I have un-installed the hack client and tried to work on my pvp skills the proper way but still can hardly slain a zombie. As a adult I should have been more mature towards the children and I am truly sorry. When I was unbanned I did not commit any pvp-kills or hacking. I wish to continue to do the same. What I have learned is that one event can make a impact on people forever. And pvp-killing is not worth it in the long run.

Offline danchessplayer

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 12 July 2014, 10:30:05 AM »
I realized I need to act my age. And by doing so is not by pvp-killing and griefing children. I realized that everything follows you around on minecraft. All of your bans follow you around so if you apply for staff on another server.On other servers they will know all the times you got banned. I realized that it would be good to keep a cleaner history. So I realized I had to stop.

Offline danchessplayer

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 12 July 2014, 11:31:24 AM »
Its not worth it in the long run to hack and grief. I have learned my lesson but in the hard way :D.

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • The original Jedi Panda
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 12 July 2014, 05:35:43 PM »
3 posts over the course of an hour is just going to lower your chances of being unbanned.

Offline danchessplayer

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 13 July 2014, 11:19:38 AM »
Ok,good to know.

Offline Noket

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 20
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 13 July 2014, 02:46:38 PM »
http://www.charliecraft.com/index.php?threads/was-not-on-minecraft-since-april-2014-sold-account-to-little-cousin-not-sure-why-was-banned.2554/#post-20830

Additional Information.

How does this ban appeal play into what you explained? Are you taking credit for your cousin's actions?

Offline danchessplayer

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 13 July 2014, 04:14:32 PM »
The actions on this server were mine. :D,the other was my cousin, i was banned from that server over a year ago

Offline danchessplayer

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 13 July 2014, 04:16:35 PM »
the thread was locked before i could fully properly explain. He played on other servers using my account. not villagecraft though.

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 13 July 2014, 04:17:25 PM »
Just stop lol

Offline danchessplayer

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 13 July 2014, 05:19:29 PM »
It is also my responsibility for those actions because I gave him my account. long ago. So It was my fault for that to happen. cause it happened on my account.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 13 July 2014, 05:47:59 PM »
That is true, it was your responsibility.

Appeal denied and topic locked. I wish you luck in your future endeavors.