Author Topic: Weekly Events?  (Read 4292 times)

Offline Noket (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 20
    • View profile
Weekly Events?
« on: 20 April 2014, 10:22:03 AM »
I was thinking. How does everybody feel about weekly events? Things like PvP days, or rare ore drops, or perhaps mini game days?

I think it would help bring the community together, and would be a good way to keep interest in the server. Perhaps a list of weekly events on the new website would be helpful, with in game reminders via r rTriggers.

Thoughts and suggestions? These would be weekly events that would take minimal setup, in contrast to the UHC event Luis is hosting.

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
Re: Weekly Events?
« Reply #1 on: 20 April 2014, 10:52:19 AM »
How about once a week you give me op? Just kiddin'.

We should do something like this, it's about time we get this stuff starting up again. Maybe we could get two people in the arena while everyone else makes bets on who will win. I would think it would be best for both peoples armors to be matched, because it would just be quick and boring with a iron person vs a diamond prot 4 person.

And what about parkour tournaments. Id be happy to make some parkour courses.

Also a weekly spleef match. 

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 20 April 2014, 11:30:30 AM »
And what about parkour tournaments. Id be happy to make some parkour courses.

Also a weekly spleef match. 

Like those.

rare ore drops

Personally I've always been against giving people free stuff; it always seemed kind of cheap. Also it doesn't seem really like a fun event just dropping shiz into a crowd.

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 20 April 2014, 11:36:08 AM »
rare ore drops

Personally I've always been against giving people free stuff; it always seemed kind of cheap. Also it doesn't seem really like a fun event just dropping shiz into a crowd.

I kind of agree, a lot of people can get annoyed for not being lucky enough to catch it.

I have another idea, the lottery!!!!! Boy I have to do that, free give away of 100k, 1k per ticket, tons of noobs will go for it. I will choose a random person to give 100k, and ill earn 200k out of it for all the tickets : P

Offline CSB

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • I like Penguins.
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 20 April 2014, 03:40:36 PM »

[/quote]
I have another idea, the lottery!!!!! Boy I have to do that, free give away of 100k, 1k per ticket, tons of noobs will go for it. I will choose a random person to give 100k, and ill earn 200k out of it for all the tickets : P
[/quote]
umm no.. if you earned 200k out of it from all the tickets and it cost 1k per ticket your saying 200 people will buy a ticket..

Ok, in my defense, when I visited the link i was very high and didn't realize it was the onion. Now i shamed myself. fags
FUCK YOU FGTS

Offline DermotFTW

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • No does not mean convince me
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 20 April 2014, 05:11:26 PM »
rare ore drops

I kind of agree, a lot of people can get annoyed for not being lucky enough to catch it.

My village has a lottery, not many people are interested. I think people bought tickets because they felt sorry for me ):

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 20 April 2014, 08:55:41 PM »

[/quote]
umm no.. if you earned 200k out of it from all the tickets and it cost 1k per ticket your saying 200 people will buy a ticket..
[/quote]
wtf?!?!
YOU'RE*
YOU'RE*

Dave

« Reply #7 on: 22 April 2014, 04:03:59 PM »
I've been making a pointless PVP arena that I have no intention of using. You can use it if you want?

Offline MossyPaws

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • bruh I'm on an all pie diet
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 23 April 2014, 02:46:58 AM »

nah 300 people

EDIT BY AIR: Everyone kept quoting braden's broken quote so I fixed the code thingy.

« Last Edit: 23 April 2014, 03:05:18 AM by Airborne101st45 »
discord- katie#7438