Author Topic: Have Luis' head on your wall.  (Read 3962 times)

Offline MossyPaws (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • bruh I'm on an all pie diet
    • View profile
Have Luis' head on your wall.
« on: 27 April 2014, 11:08:28 PM »
I'm selling luisc99's head. If interested contact me in game or post here
 ;D
discord- katie#7438

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
Re: Have Luis' head on your wall.
« Reply #1 on: 28 April 2014, 01:47:37 AM »
The FBI want it for testing.

Offline luisc99

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 28 April 2014, 12:05:33 PM »
I'm interested to see how much people are willing to pay for this.

Also, how did you manage to get me head? I don't remember anyone killing me :P

Offline Buildbecky

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • It's that Becky the Builder.
    • View profile
    • My blog
« Reply #3 on: 28 April 2014, 03:34:44 PM »
I'll pay all my money, which I hope is a lot but I really can't remember. I think I've got at least 50k but I can't get online much because of my crap wifi so I'll go check when I can! :D
If anyone offers more than me, then I'll go earn some more money, as I'm not giving up that head that easily. xD
I also have resources I can give you, like I have months of supplies... months and months... over a year... because I've got loads of random stuff in my chests.

//Becky
it's a running joke where i say things about luis that are untrue and they are actually true and i didnt know about them
I dunno what I'm talking about most of the time so don't listen to meh.

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 28 April 2014, 03:40:04 PM »
//Becky
I remember you saying ages ago you were trying to make plugins. Still do that? Your sign-off seems very similar to a comment :P

Offline Buildbecky

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • My blog
« Reply #5 on: 28 April 2014, 04:31:07 PM »
//Becky
I remember you saying ages ago you were trying to make plugins. Still do that? Your sign-off seems very similar to a comment :P
Yeah I do, I've been doing some little custom work but no major stuffeh, eg I haven't made anything public yet, but I plan to during the summer break. I also do some java stuff that isn't just making plugins and some gaming coding stuff on Scratch and a program called GameMaker which I've become more successful in than I had anticipated, eg within the first hour of releasing a new game I had had 200 views (I know that's not massive) or something and I'd expect 3. I also am currently working toward a BAFTA Young Game Designers award which I was selected for by my school along with 3 other people. :) So yeah, you could say I still do it. :P I've been getting programming stuff up to scratch before I attempt a public plugin, but I've done auto-broadcast stuff and I also plan to create a plugin to convert usernames into the code things in order to reduce (but not altogether prevent) problems with Essentials once name changing is enabled, however it is not proving altogether easy as I am trying to find out how to find out your code.

//Becky
it's a running joke where i say things about luis that are untrue and they are actually true and i didnt know about them

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 28 April 2014, 04:38:12 PM »
//Becky
Yeah I do, I've been doing some little custom work but no major stuffeh, eg I haven't made anything public yet, but I plan to during the summer break. I also do some java stuff that isn't just making plugins and some gaming coding stuff on Scratch and a program called GameMaker which I've become more successful in than I had anticipated, eg within the first hour of releasing a new game I had had 200 views (I know that's not massive) or something and I'd expect 3. I also am currently working toward a BAFTA Young Game Designers award which I was selected for by my school along with 3 other people. :) So yeah, you could say I still do it. :P I've been getting programming stuff up to scratch before I attempt a public plugin, but I've done auto-broadcast stuff and I also plan to create a plugin to convert usernames into the code things in order to reduce (but not altogether prevent) problems with Essentials once name changing is enabled, however it is not proving altogether easy as I am trying to find out how to find out your code.

//Becky

Nice! Best of luck with your game designers award! I should really do stuff like that, but hardly anyone IRL knows I code :P

Yeah, the username -> UUID will be tough, although essentials have brought out a dev build today(?) with support for it. Believe me though, bukkit devs have it easy. Actual mods are much tougher :D

Offline MossyPaws (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • bruh I'm on an all pie diet
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 28 April 2014, 06:03:23 PM »
I'm interested to see how much people are willing to pay for this.

Also, how did you manage to get me head? I don't remember anyone killing me :P
I have my ways...

discord- katie#7438

Offline Buildbecky

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • My blog
« Reply #8 on: 3 May 2014, 04:31:27 PM »
//Becky

//Becky

Nice! Best of luck with your game designers award! I should really do stuff like that, but hardly anyone IRL knows I code :P

Yeah, the username -> UUID will be tough, although essentials have brought out a dev build today(?) with support for it. Believe me though, bukkit devs have it easy. Actual mods are much tougher :D
Well I've started actually coding it. I know some plugins like PermissionsEx have already made it change but for all those mini plugins that probably aren't gonna update for a while I just thought I'd have a go.

//Becky