Author Topic: Not sure why I was banned  (Read 2379 times)

Offline RHD99 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Not sure why I was banned
« on: 23 June 2014, 12:48:35 PM »
State your full Minecraft username:
RHD99
State the punishment you recieved:
Perm Ban
State what you were likely doing that got you banned/punished:
I went to the minecart station at the main town, and I rode on a rail that was under construction, a staff member saw me, and banned me.
State what you would like to happen to your case and why (pardoned/forgiven/etc):
This was the one and only ban I have ever gotten, this was also the first minecraft server I have been on, so was new to all of this. This happened long ago, I think in 2012, it was awhile ago, I also think that I put a ban appeal then, but it must have gotten deleted. The reason I was banned (from the staff) was a "?" which I thought was odd, that it wasnt a specific reason. I would like to come back on this server, as it brings back lots of fun memories with my friends, I am not a griefer, and I am strongly agenst it, I never had intentions of griefing, I was just being curious. Thankyou for your time, RHD99.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: Not sure why I was banned
« Reply #1 on: 23 June 2014, 01:18:41 PM »
I can see that you were banned 1 year 7 months and 19 days ago, wow. The ban reason only says "Banned: ?"
There is no registry information on your ban. It is extremely unlikely you were banned simply for riding an unfinished rail line.

Regardless, you've been unbanned. If this was a glitch or mistake ban, I apologize. Welcome back!

Verdict: Appeal Won

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 23 June 2014, 01:30:44 PM »
I can see that you were banned 1 year 7 months and 19 days ago, wow. The ban reason only says "Banned: ?"
There is no registry information on your ban. It is extremely unlikely you were banned simply for riding an unfinished rail line.

Regardless, you've been unbanned. If this was a glitch or mistake ban, I apologize. Welcome back!

Verdict: Appeal Won
I was about to post the same verdict :(

Offline Noket

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 20
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 29 July 2014, 02:53:45 PM »
This unban has been added to the Staff Registry.

Topic Locked.