Offline pegapega_ (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • wajkfjkafhafxdbcuwqid
    • View profile
ghey
« on: 12 July 2014, 11:15:10 PM »
Gay is not a insult.Gay is okay.
Let it run a couple of times, so you can absorb it.
« Last Edit: 12 July 2014, 11:24:44 PM by pegapega_ »

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: ghey
« Reply #1 on: 12 July 2014, 11:43:54 PM »
This thread is gay in a bad way.

Offline pegapega_ (OP)

• Cheese
  • wajkfjkafhafxdbcuwqid
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 12 July 2014, 11:52:15 PM »

The whole point is that gay is not an insult, so if you want to tell me it is, go screw someone. There is no bad way of being gay. There is no possible way you win against me in this debate!

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 13 July 2014, 12:08:23 AM »

The whole point is that gay is not an insult, so if you want to tell me it is, go screw someone. There is no bad way of being gay. There is no possible way you win against me in this debate!
Gay is evil, it's in the bible. I do what Jesus tells me to do, have fun in hell.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 13 July 2014, 12:13:47 AM »
Stop trying to spread the militant sodomite agenda. Most religions say being gay is wrong and evil, and have religions ever been incorrect? No.

This thread is pretty gay, by the way.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 13 July 2014, 12:32:55 AM »
gay

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 13 July 2014, 12:39:02 AM »
Stop trying to spread the militant sodomite agenda. Most religions say being gay is wrong and evil, and have religions ever been incorrect? No.

as a Christian(conservative and moderately secular Greek Orthodox) idk if this is directed to me beause I believe all people are equal and deserve to live and be human beings but idk if I'm on the right page because I don't follow rules set by churches out of religion, just morals and values.
Sorry if this is unrelated

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 13 July 2014, 12:40:31 AM »

as a Christian(conservative and moderately secular Greek Orthodox) idk if this is directed to me beause I believe all people are equal and deserve to live and be human beings but idk if I'm on the right page because I don't follow rules set by churches out of religion, just morals and values.

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 13 July 2014, 12:43:25 AM »

This is your view of the Christian faith I assume as you are an atheist but I respect your beliefs and views of my belief.Nottaking it seriously so we're all good, air, like the photo too :P
PS I never see you on VC anymore?

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 13 July 2014, 12:51:48 AM »
omg thats just the first result that came up when i googled deer lord. ughey

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 13 July 2014, 12:55:20 AM »

LOOOOOOOL
I think they might live by me since we've had like 30 tornado warnings/watches and thunderstorms every other day, I hate michigan weather

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 13 July 2014, 12:57:28 AM »

LOOOOOOOL
I think they might live by me since we've had like 30 tornado warnings/watches and thunderstorms every other day, I hate michigan weather
That is several years old, lol.

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 13 July 2014, 01:05:31 AM »
mfw I slowly read the large moving text and Die's post

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 13 July 2014, 01:16:36 AM »
mfw I slowly read the large moving text and Die's post

i want to deliver my seed inside tina fey.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 13 July 2014, 01:25:26 AM »

You don't sound particularly christian.

Slavery is not moral or equal:
Leviticus 25:44-46
Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, shall be of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids. Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that are with you, which they begat in your land: and they shall be your possession. And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them for a possession; they shall be your bondmen for ever.

Senseless murder is pretty wrong if you ask me:
In Genesis 19:26 God kills Lot's wife by turning her into a pillar of salt for... looking behind her at a city.

I think women are human beings, and not worthless or "unclean", as it states they are in Leviticus 12:1-5
Fuck, throughout the bible it constantly talks shit about women, look at this: http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/women/long.html

And morals and values? You can rape, murder, steal, lie, cheat, commit genocide, and do the most unimaginably evil things and STILL have a perfect afterlife in heaven so long as you accept that Jesus is your saviour. What kind of immoral, evil, twisted, ass-backwards, demented bullshit is that? Like, holy fuck that is some scary evil bullshit. Completely immoral. Completely. And that is the fucking core of the stupid religion too. Completely immoral.

And, as to what this thread is about, hatred of homosexuals exists because of religion. Pure and simple. And christianity is a huuuuuge culprit. It even tells us to KILL them.
Leviticus 18:22
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Morals are derived from secularism, not from religion. It is secular thoughts that are able to go "hmm, killing gay people is probably bad, despite what this book written by men in the iron age to control illiterate peasants says." I like you Die, and I'm glad you're a more moral, knowledgeable, and better person than your god. Keep on that path.

One more for fun:

TL;DR: the bible is gay

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 13 July 2014, 01:30:49 AM »

Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, shall be of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids. Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that are with you, which they begat in your land: and they shall be your possession. And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them for a possession; they shall be your bondmen for ever.

In Genesis 19:26 God kills Lot's wife by turning her into a pillar of salt for... looking behind her at a city.

I think women are human beings, and not worthless or "unclean", as it states they are in Leviticus 12:1-5
Fuck, throughout the bible it constantly talks shit about women, look at this: http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/women/long.html

And morals and values? You can rape, murder, steal, lie, cheat, commit genocide, and do the most unimaginably evil things and STILL have a perfect afterlife in heaven so long as you accept that Jesus is your saviour. What kind of immoral, evil, twisted, ass-backwards, demented bullshit is that? Like, holy fuck that is some scary evil bullshit. Completely immoral. Completely. And that is the fucking core of the stupid religion too. Completely immoral.

And, as to what this thread is about, hatred of homosexuals exists because of religion. Pure and simple. And christianity is a huuuuuge culprit. It even tells us to KILL them.
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Morals are derived from secularism, not from religion. It is secular thoughts that are able to go "hmm, killing gay people is probably bad, despite what this book written by men in the iron age to control illiterate peasants says." I like you Die, and I'm glad you're a more moral, knowledgeable, and better person than your god. Keep on that path.

One more for fun:

☐ Not REKT ☑ REKT

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 13 July 2014, 02:00:37 AM »

Quote from: Akomine

One more for fun:

Thanks ako, I never knew the bible had amounts of hate (my POV) and parts that go against my morals. You made me reconsider this and I guess I could be classified as Christian yet not entirely because I think some concepts aren't so good... I still have my faith but seeing what you said I haven't seen it in the real Christian community. Thank you.

Have a nice day
PS the palm tree at the top is my very own in my backyard, a store wanted to use it on their website. Gotta love the cold hardy windmill palm.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 13 July 2014, 02:20:11 AM »
:)

Glad to hear you are thinking. A person willing to reconsider when given new knowledge is a wise person in the making.

Is the palm tree actually yours? Haha, awesome snowpalm. Decorate it like a christmas tree in the winter!

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 13 July 2014, 02:33:33 AM »
:)

Glad to hear you are thinking. A person willing to reconsider when given new knowledge is a wise person in the making.

Is the palm tree actually yours? Haha, awesome snowpalm. Decorate it like a christmas tree in the winter!
Thats really inspiring ;)

Of course that palm is mine, its a Chinese windmill palm (trachycarpus fortunei) from highlands in China. Generally it is cold hardy to zone 7 (avg. Minimum extreme temp. from 1980-2010 or so is 0 to 10F (-18 to -12C) but I'm in zone 6a bordering 6b (avg. Min. extreme temp is -10 to 0F (-23C to -18C) and over the years I've had success with it as this winter will be its 5th winter, I believe. It doesn't come out so good without protection but recovers quickly as we have around 30 days over 86F (30C) and 15 over 90F (32C) while 100F (38C) is only around 1 day a year. So, due to all of the summer rain and heat it grows during the summer but is slow-growing. Also, we usually put a cloth and tighten it for winterizing some years. We put christmas lights once and it looked really nice!
Sorry for this lecture... :P You should buy one, they sell for $40USD for about a 3 foot palm but don't put young palms outside, wait until they reach about 4 feet tall because anything lower than 15F(-9C) can severely damage them.
Cheers and good luck if you buy one!

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #19 on: 13 July 2014, 02:43:07 AM »
That fact that you used a instead of an in that post is an insult in itself.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #20 on: 13 July 2014, 04:17:42 AM »

a insult*

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #21 on: 13 July 2014, 05:42:35 AM »

a insult*

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #22 on: 13 July 2014, 08:57:40 AM »
an fool's paradise

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
« Reply #23 on: 13 July 2014, 10:00:38 AM »
From air's picture, I can conclude he didn't install windows on his mac, but doesn't want to tell anyone ;)

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #24 on: 13 July 2014, 12:30:41 PM »
From air's picture, I can conclude he didn't install windows on his mac, but doesn't want to tell anyone ;)

Offline pegapega_ (OP)

• Cheese
  • wajkfjkafhafxdbcuwqid
    • View profile
« Reply #25 on: 13 July 2014, 03:08:32 PM »
so you all are calling each other gay but in reality you all are homophobes?

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #26 on: 13 July 2014, 03:22:27 PM »
We were being sarcastic, OBVIOUSLY. We aren't homophobes, I'd suck Brad Pitt's dick for free. I would even swallow if he asked me and i ain't even gay

From now on, when i call someone gay, I will remember this thread and laugh rudely at Pega.
« Last Edit: 13 July 2014, 03:25:48 PM by Airborne101st45 »

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #27 on: 13 July 2014, 03:28:56 PM »

I don't think you get it. We (me, air, jan, etc) strongly believe in equality, and no utterance of a 3-lettered word is going change that. Calling someone gay, for me, is funny because it's basically satirical sarcasm. Homophobia is ignorant bullshit propagated by religion, and homophobes are pitiful. They are the people worth ridiculing.

When I call someone like Jan or Airbo gay, it is a layered joke.
Yes, it is intentionally offensive-sounding. No, it does not mean I hate gay people. And yes, I am just being silly. Because, yes, gay is a ridiculous word to actually use as an insult. Because, yes, being gay is obviously okay.

When you hear a word, you essentially have a choice as to whether or not to be offended. Try to understand the sarcasm first though.

Being gay is sinful and wrong. So I'm not gay. Ew. But I would totally let Brad Pitt rail me. But not in a gay way.
« Last Edit: 13 July 2014, 03:32:31 PM by Akomine »

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #28 on: 13 July 2014, 09:05:30 PM »
Like Ako said, people choose to be offended. If you're getting upset over a word especially when it's not meant to be offensive you need thicker skin.

I hope for your sake you aren't a Tumblrina.

Offline Freelix2000

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Meow.
    • View profile
« Reply #29 on: 13 July 2014, 11:46:09 PM »

So I'm not the only Christian in this terrible hellish place known as VillageCraft... =D

Screw that, the brand on your ass takes priority since it has a physical manifestation. You belong to me, mother trucker.
Freelix is awesome.
Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Saxturian

• Cheese
  • This post is most likely useless.
    • View profile
« Reply #30 on: 14 July 2014, 01:29:39 AM »

air looks gay. ♡
If you smoke my stash I will cut your dick off and feed it to my hounds so they get a good taste for your flesh. I will then set you free in the forest and give you a one day head start so my hounds get nice and hungry, then I will unleash them and they will hunt you and devour your flesh. hoe
-Airbongus

I don't see why a little porn is dark but ok.

Also, if you do choose to hack VC in whatever method, I can get your IPs from the server log, and with more coding knowledge than most people here, I could easily and more importantly legally hack you back. And if you hack VC, I'll be cross. Don't try it.

That is all
Luis, in all his badassery

I love the yearly reminders that Jan has much bigger balls than I do.