Author Topic: Banned a Year ago  (Read 2578 times)

Offline rellik298 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Banned a Year ago
« on: 14 July 2014, 04:36:21 PM »
Hi my name is rellik298, I got banned over a year ago for griefing.

I cant quite remember what I got in trouble for the first 2 times but the last time was when I joined SirMangler's village.
He lived in a mushroom biome so for food I decided to get mushrooms for mushroom stew.
He hadn't yet told me the rules of his village but apparently breaking mushrooms & Huge mushrooms was not allowed.
So when he caught me drinking mushroom stew he found out a few little mushrooms were broke and report me for griefing.

I think VillageCraft should Forgive me because I didn't know the rules of his village and that I am a non griefer and I am a part of many minecraft community's such as the nerdy society, gotpvp and the frostcast network.

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
Re: Banned a Year ago
« Reply #1 on: 14 July 2014, 05:31:33 PM »
Hi my name is rellik298, I got banned over a year ago for griefing.

I cant quite remember what I got in trouble for the first 2 times but the last time was when I joined SirMangler's village.
He lived in a mushroom biome so for food I decided to get mushrooms for mushroom stew.
He hadn't yet told me the rules of his village but apparently breaking mushrooms & Huge mushrooms was not allowed.
So when he caught me drinking mushroom stew he found out a few little mushrooms were broke and report me for griefing.

I think VillageCraft should Forgive me because I didn't know the rules of his village and that I am a non griefer and I am a part of many minecraft community's such as the nerdy society, gotpvp and the frostcast network.

Firstly, everyone in my old village were shown the rules first out of all. I retold them many times. And I stated you can drink the stew, just not shear/kill the mooshrooms. I said over and over again to everybody not to break the environment, or in this case the mooshrooms and large mushrooms.

Anyway, you wouldn't be banned for breaking one mushroom block. I would of been annoyed but if it was just one block, that can be a mistake.

As for the other offenses. That's not my business as far as I know.

I remember telling people so many times about the rules. And if it so happens you wasn't shown the rules. After how strict they were, and how much trouble ive had with people breaking them. I think your mistaken.

Offline rellik298 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 14 July 2014, 05:40:12 PM »
I wouldn't lie to get back on my favorite server ever the reason I wasn't shown the rules is cause I was caught braking things on my first day in your village and you weren't on to tell me the rules you told Minertron200 to tell me them but he missed out on some rules, one of them being not to destroy environment just give me one more chance to prove my self worthy

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 14 July 2014, 05:49:40 PM »
You were banned on on December 14 2012 so almost two years ago and it was your third offense. Since it's been so long, I will unban you on a last chance basis.

Appeal Won