Author Topic: Xmelon_monkeyX's Ban Appeal  (Read 4095 times)

Offline Xmelon_monkeyX (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Xmelon_monkeyX's Ban Appeal
« on: 28 July 2014, 12:18:15 PM »
Name: Xmelon_monkeyX

Punishment Received: Permanent Ban

Reason of Punishment: X-ray Hack

Hello, as some of you know, I have received a warning notice prior to the current ban placed upon me. Going back to the incident, I was digging straight down into diamonds before PengBunny tricked my brother, (Silent_N_Violent) into the mine and area of X-Ray. Listen, I know how weak this sounds but really, there's nothing else I like. VillageCraft is a wonderful Tight-Knit community that someday, I wish to join and be a part of. I understand if you still are upset about the incident but with the time off from VillageCraft, I realized there was nothing I loved more in Minecraft to be part of a small community playing with friends. If it means anything to you, all of you, I'm sorry. And I promise, it won't ever happen again.

I know this sounds so generic to your typical ban appeal, but I hope you reconsider and let me back in.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: Xmelon_monkeyX's Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: 28 July 2014, 03:16:27 PM »
I was digging straight down into diamonds before PengBunny tricked my brother, (Silent_N_Violent) into the mine and area of X-Ray.
Hi, thanks for a well written appeal, they are becoming a rarity. Could you please explain what I quoted above? I didn't quite get it.

I know this sounds so generic to your typical ban appeal, but I hope you reconsider and let me back in.
Nah, this is a good appeal, our generic ban appeal is more like "can u.plz unben me admien?  i luv <3 villeigcreft"
« Last Edit: 28 July 2014, 03:20:17 PM by Airborne101st45 »

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 28 July 2014, 03:50:40 PM »
I VOTE UNBAN THIS PLAYER

Offline Cbddallas

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 23
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 28 July 2014, 06:14:10 PM »
Wait, I also want to know how his getting caught x-raying was Peng's fault.

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 28 July 2014, 08:07:39 PM »
Sorry about that Dallas, I forgot to add that PengBunny tpa'd to Silent which lead to him finding out about my holes which lead directly to diamond.

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 28 July 2014, 08:21:25 PM »
I was digging straight down into diamonds before PengBunny tricked my brother, (Silent_N_Violent) into the mine and area of X-Ray.
Hi, thanks for a well written appeal, they are becoming a rarity. Could you please explain what I quoted above? I didn't quite get it.

Yes, I forgot to mention the fact that PengBunny, our friend, was getting suspicious of me and teleported to my brother which then led to him finding out about my X-ray holes which he then promptly reported to JANUARYJONES. I apologize if I didn't use the quote button, correctly. It's my first time using it. anyways, hopefully you understand what I'm saying and thank both of you for your votes!

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 28 July 2014, 08:32:46 PM »
If anyone else agrees with me, I think Melon may deserve a last chance after a two week tempban.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 28 July 2014, 09:23:09 PM »
Alright, we talked and agreed to change your ban to a 1 week tempban starting today.

Verdict: Appeal Won

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 29 July 2014, 12:48:36 AM »
I just want to add in that this kid x-ray'd twice now. The first time he had a slap on the hand, then he did it again. I'm wondering why we're handing out a get out of jail free card to anyone who can spend three extra minutes to type an appeal?

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 29 July 2014, 03:30:28 AM »
I just want to add in that this kid x-ray'd twice now. The first time he had a slap on the hand, then he did it again. I'm wondering why we're handing out a get out of jail free card to anyone who can spend three extra minutes to type an appeal?
I'm wondering why you aren't using the staff board to post that.