Author Topic: Kicked for showing the server to a friend.  (Read 4944 times)

Offline funnyjoshua (OP)

• Villager
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Kicked for showing the server to a friend.
« on: 25 July 2012, 02:56:08 AM »
I had met someone on a drug server and the server keeps getting shut down and a few months ago it is now gone but way before that, I invited to to go into the server becuase he was tired of it and I was kicked 2-3 times, I don't know the name of the mod but he kicked me for "Advertising"  and it was sent through a private message on hamatchi. Later he did use a spambot, speak in color and beg and talk in caps for OP but I shouldn't be kicked for letting someone on the server when he didn't really have a good server to play on.

Offline funnyjoshua (OP)

• Villager
    • View profile
Re: Kicked for showing the server to a friend.
« Reply #1 on: 25 July 2012, 02:58:19 AM »
Actually he wasn't really a friend, we just shared my first farm in minedrugs and he ignored me and cut connection between eachother because "I got him banned."

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 25 July 2012, 03:09:45 AM »
I've requested some chat logs surrounding the event, but if you were kicked for spamming, there's not really much I can do as far as restitution, provided you're not actually banned as well. Was it you that was spamming, or was it your friend? The mods seem to think it was you.

I also need to know when, to the best of your ability, this happened - a time and day if you can provide one for me.

Offline funnyjoshua (OP)

• Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 25 July 2012, 03:12:06 AM »
I've requested some chat logs surrounding the event, but if you were kicked for spamming, there's not really much I can do as far as restitution, provided you're not actually banned as well. Was it you that was spamming, or was it your friend? The mods seem to think it was you.

I also need to know when, to the best of your ability, this happened - a time and day if you can provide one for me.
I did nothing I wasn't typing at all, I said stop a few times while whatever the fuck that kid's name was using a spambot demanding OP in a bunch of different colors.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 25 July 2012, 03:56:51 AM »

I did nothing I wasn't typing at all, I said stop a few times while whatever the fuck that kid's name was using a spambot demanding OP in a bunch of different colors.

I still need to know when this happened. I can't do anything unless you tell me so I can review chat logs.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 25 July 2012, 11:08:18 AM »
Wait am I reading this wrong beacause what I got was that he was spaming on the old server not ours.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 25 July 2012, 02:14:06 PM »
I had met someone on a drug server and the server keeps getting shut down and a few months ago it is now gone but way before that, I invited to to go into the server becuase he was tired of it and I was kicked 2-3 times, I don't know the name of the mod but he kicked me for "Advertising"  and it was sent through a private message on hamatchi. Later he did use a spambot, speak in color and beg and talk in caps for OP but I shouldn't be kicked for letting someone on the server when he didn't really have a good server to play on.

Our chat logs do not go back so much in time.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 25 July 2012, 04:54:11 PM »
Wait am I reading this wrong beacause what I got was that he was spaming on the old server not ours.

Yeah, it was a bit confusing, due to misplaced pronoun references, but he meant that our server was being spammed.

What admin issued the kick?

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 25 July 2012, 06:22:24 PM »

I have an archive of logs saved. Give me the DATE, and I can get Islid the log.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 25 July 2012, 06:30:00 PM »

I have an archive of logs saved. Give me the DATE, and I can get Islid the log.

There you go, Funnyjoshua. I need a specific day from you and I can get the logs to review and help you out. Until that happens, there's not much else we can do.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 30 July 2012, 10:25:16 AM »
Since I never received a response from funnyjoshua after asking for a date, I will assume he dropped the topic.

Joshua, you can make another thread if you want to come back and give us a proper time and date for us to look at logs. Until then, I can only say that from what evidence I have viewed, no misconduct occurred.

Topic Locked