Author Topic: TP killing  (Read 3652 times)

Offline mctscott123 (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
TP killing
« on: 11 October 2014, 11:13:43 AM »
I believe in the clarified rules there is no Tping and having a friend of their's waiting to kill me if im correct, well Taylar94 and kbsmoke did exactly that, Taylar94 Tpped me with a NO KILL AGREEMENT and Kbsmoke was waiting there to kill me. which failed, can you ban or atleast specify rules to them please?

Offline mctscott123 (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Brand New Poster
    • View profile
Re: TP killing
« Reply #1 on: 11 October 2014, 11:31:03 AM »
I also Tp killed him but there wasn't any agreement during that kill so it should all be legal, idk how to add screenshots or I would

Offline Kbsmoke

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 11 October 2014, 11:31:24 AM »
I would just like to say that uu illegally killed me.  U said friendly pvp so I tped.  Then you sho me with a bow and made me fall to my death.  Im sorry but I would ask you to return my stuff please.  We would then call a truce.

~Kb

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 11 October 2014, 11:48:51 AM »
I also Tp killed him but there wasn't any agreement during that kill so it should all be legal, idk how to add screenshots or I would

If you have screenshots, go to imgur.com and upload them, then get the link (the one with .png) and select it in the message editor and press the picture button, underneath italics

What time did this happen? Because staff can also check logs. (Please state the timezone)

which failed,

Did you lose anything? Did you kill them? Because the situation changes if you win or not, and if you choose to keep their stuff in retaliation or let staff sort it out, ect.

Offline Kbsmoke

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile

Offline Hogz

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 11 October 2014, 11:57:19 AM »
No one died.
"ye boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" - JFK

John Coffey: I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to, coming from or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time... Can you understand?" - The Green Mile

Offline mctscott123 (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 11 October 2014, 11:57:49 AM »
   This should be quite enough to get him atleast temp banned and maybe Taylar94 too!

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 11 October 2014, 09:34:32 PM »
"You cannot avoid this rule by agreeing to be peaceful and then getting another player to kill the victim instead."
http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=1784.0

My face when reading those screenshots

Please use the link posted above to learn the rules during your tempban.