Author Topic: unbanning  (Read 7356 times)

Offline vlademier (OP)

• Villager
  • Llamas: 0
  • BOOM!!!!!!!!!!
    • View profile
unbanning
« on: 15 December 2014, 02:14:30 PM »
my name is vlademier,

i play minecraft and love this server i never even got a welcome to the server the first time i joined the first day i almost starved and people said good. all i wanted was respect so thanks
I'm going to steal all of Knitefall's money and give it to charity! :D Those noobs will be proud of me.

Lividup64

Re: unbanning
« Reply #1 on: 15 December 2014, 02:17:21 PM »
DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH? Don't do shitty one sentence appeals! I've told you this a million times!

Lividup64

« Reply #2 on: 15 December 2014, 02:23:26 PM »
Also, blaming people for not caring really isn't going to help you case, it just makes you look bratty.

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 15 December 2014, 02:46:05 PM »

Offline DoggyStomper

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • I'm a ninja, you can't see me.
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 15 December 2014, 03:19:57 PM »
Even though I'm dying from laughing my ass off. Vlad,
Denied
Also, if any staff member wants to disagree with my verdict go right ahead. Until then, denied and you can reappeal on Valentine's day, 2015 (February 14).
« Last Edit: 15 December 2014, 03:22:12 PM by DoggyStomper »
my heart broken and none of you care

Offline Noket

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 20
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 15 December 2014, 03:26:11 PM »

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 16 December 2014, 01:51:04 PM »
no i am disagree make him have the unban

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 16 December 2014, 01:52:39 PM »

Offline vlademier (OP)

• Villager
  • BOOM!!!!!!!!!!
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 16 December 2014, 04:51:17 PM »
haha chaos very funny
I'm going to steal all of Knitefall's money and give it to charity! :D Those noobs will be proud of me.

Offline vlademier (OP)

• Villager
  • BOOM!!!!!!!!!!
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 16 December 2014, 05:07:06 PM »
this is a little bit from an appeal i am working on i would like feedback

name:Vlademier

dear people i am making this appeal to say i am sorry. one day i decided to grief doggy.
this cost me my spot on the server. all i have to say now is im sorry and if let back on with
supervison i would like to bulid two of anything doggy wants,
three for akomine, and one for the rest of the staff. this is
everything you have asked for. i have done well more then a paragraph
and want to be let on the server. i will from now on be nice to everyone and treat
staff like gods.i will make VERY good on these promises.

Lividup64

« Reply #11 on: 16 December 2014, 05:09:32 PM »
First of all: February 14th.

Second of all: Don't be sacrilegious. Don't go against your religion for a server. :P

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 16 December 2014, 05:38:49 PM »
Unlike gods, we actually exist, but we don't need to be worshipped.

You can't appeal again until Valentine's day, 2015 (February 14), remember?

I'd lock this topic, but the shit you post amuses me sometimes, so I'll let you get it out of your system for another day.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline vlademier (OP)

• Villager
  • BOOM!!!!!!!!!!
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 16 December 2014, 05:40:21 PM »
ako if you would not like to be worshiped that is fine but i will still become yours and all the staffs servent if let back on the server

Offline DoggyStomper

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 16 December 2014, 05:41:00 PM »
I'd lock this topic, but the shit you post amuses me sometimes, so I'll let you get it out of your system for another day.
I was thinking that too, but I need my daily dose of Vlad.

Offline vlademier (OP)

• Villager
  • BOOM!!!!!!!!!!
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 16 December 2014, 05:42:11 PM »
jan if you let me back on i will rage when ever you want me to

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 16 December 2014, 05:45:15 PM »
i have done well more then a paragraph

*clicks fingers*

I would like to start off with saying your English teacher somewhere is shaking her head in shame.
A paragraph is more than several sentences. A paragraph usually contains a specific theme, whether it be indentation, numbering or lines lines and section's of writing. You would find in many tests that seven small lines wouldn't suffice as a paragraph. I am glad that you have made what could be classed as a small paragraph, but they didn't ask for you to offer something like a "free vlad build something" ticket.

More or less a reason to be let back on. Minecraft is a game, games are designed for fun whether it be strategy or hilarity. Though it is true that your, let's say, feeble attempts at gaining forgiveness are amusing. I would highly doubt a player would find their work being griefed as "amusing".

Maybe I'm just trying to type as much shit down as possible to prove that I know how to make a paragraph, while trying to stay somewhat smart. But despite others thoughts I'm amusing myself right now. So you can go fuck yourself. (record it plz).

Paragraphs often contain some sort of reasoning or information, they also tend to be bearable to read. Being this is an appeal, you are requesting forgiveness and expressing reason to why someone might unban you. So that should defiantly apply much more.

I am not going to read back on what I have said like I probably should do, but I believe this being the internet, people are more than happy to express their beliefs on where I may have gone wrong prior to this line.

And now I'm going to conclude this message with anything that is currently upon my mind or ideas of which I would like to speak of just because reading is good for you.

---I start to type the first thing in my mind half way through---

Kittens are small, furry and cute. They have big ears shaped like cats and rounded heads, much like human babies, we should be designed to like babies because of their look, so we will look after them better, it so happens cat's also have this look, and our brain is tricked.

Our mind contains microchips designed by the illuminati, and this dis-order, like many are side-effects are caused by the chip-malfunctioning or, maybe they are doing what they are meant to do. Every implant is designed to take out zombie space pirate Nazis on sight. Vus making it dangerous to become one. Beware kids. Halloween was also made by the illuminati. The illuminati loves candy.

Ninja Nazi Space Goblins are the illuminati's worst enemy, of which is why the implants are designed to kill them, read above.

Now I feel as though January jones and Air must come in somewhere in this part.

The story of the Jerryfier comes in to play, once there was a Elf, she was a elf, it was a lovely summer day when,
Suddenly Fred leaped out of the room firing his Akinomoto cannon at DeathStreak, the thunder was loud and the fight was on, Neo threw a punch but Streak Death countered it by revealing that he was his father. Neo proceeded to cry and then he realised something... Freddy already knew that his Voldemort was indeed his twin sister. They all are bald so it's hard to tell. And black.

Deathstreak was just about to fire, and then it occurred to him.... Once upon a time there was an elf, she was an elf.

I am bat shit insane and I'm going to be honest with you guys, said hagrid as he opened his can of soup on a cold sunny morning, november the 5th 1985 as he proceeded to type everything that went into his mind. Haha no need for dreams said the gosh tosher, as the soon believed that fairy tales still exist.
It took air a long time to realise his fate, but then he realised that he was smoking. And this entire post doesn't exist.

Jan store at him, for a long long time. It turned out it was a doll, air was really upset, but then he realised he was high. I like luis, tell me a bed time story. Fairer jacka, fairer jacka, come ay ou' come ay ou' como tera neena, como tera neena, ding dang dong, ding dang dong. The blood spilt as the knife pierced his cold dead body, his sister was trembling and screaming in tears, watching her brother die a second time, almost as if it was hell, blood dropped from her eye, she soon realised what was next, the stone cold figure stood up and turned to her with his dagger, the hell symbol was engraved apon it, he raised his dagger and aimed it at her, she didn't know what to do, it was the end for her. At last, she thought. She turned to her brother, longing for him to stand up and give her some advise, then she realised...

She was better than the cold killer, she realised she didn't care anymore for her brother. She stood up as the killer watched her. She could feel her own blood going cold, as if her heart was pierced, it took a second for her to realise what had happened, she woke to reality again, and realised that the knife was in her hand, the killer was stumbling on the floor, his mask came loose and it showed broad red eyes depleeting, so this was what it was like to take a life. The girl decided what next, she stabbed herself in the heart, and pulled it out with the blood stained knife, three lives it took. One survivor. The girl woke up, in the middle of the cold room, she felt cold but she liked it, blood was on her lips, she headed for the exit, without a single glance at those dead in front of her. It was no longer thundering.... [Story continues later, I am going to bed]

Hi, I'm Catty, and I need to learn how to not comment on ban appeals!

« Last Edit: 16 December 2014, 09:42:41 PM by knitefall »

Offline DoggyStomper

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 16 December 2014, 06:38:18 PM »

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 17 December 2014, 12:08:15 PM »
Hi, I'm Catty, and I need to learn how to not comment on ban appeals!

*shrugs* There's a few threads from vlad, I probably replied to the wrong one. Besides, I was half asleep then, hence the really weird post above.

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • The original Jedi Panda
    • View profile
« Reply #19 on: 18 December 2014, 09:23:06 AM »
I'm locking this before I have an aneurism from Vlad's retardation.