Author Topic: The Account of my Sister  (Read 2210 times)

Offline Linyxx (OP)

• Villager
  • Llamas: 0
  • Fuck The Secret Sauce I'm Gothalicious With Cheese
    • View profile
The Account of my Sister
« on: 6 February 2015, 10:11:58 PM »
THIS IS NOT MY APPEAL. Its the appeal of my sisters ACCOUNT not her. She is done with the server, like the angsty pre-pubescent child she is.

State your full Minecraft username:
DiamondChickie {now Macabre}
State the punishment you recieved:
Banned
State what you were likely doing that got you banned/punished:
Griefed {or so im told}
State what you would like to happen to your case and why (pardoned/forgiven/etc):
Well, for my boyfriend's birthday, my sister gifted me her account to give to him, and because of the name change, i can use it now, specifically on here, where i can safely "change" my name without the worry of locked chests and whatnot. So, today, with the help of a friends computer, i changed the username, email and password to the account. Well, anyway, to my surprise, i see she is banned on VC. I asked her about it and she said sorry, *eye roll* but that doenst mean anything, and then i asked mossypaws to see what she had done and she said she was griefing; twice. I was just wondering if a great member of the staff would pardon her account's ban and grant me access to the account so I may use it here.

Please and thank you c: and also, im not sure if i can transfer my donation, but if not, be prepared for $15+ to be coming your way. if i can, then prepare for $10+ C:

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
Re: The Account of my Sister
« Reply #1 on: 6 February 2015, 10:56:35 PM »
Yeah I would unban the account, make sure she can't use it since she apparently can't be trusted.

I don't know about the donation question but I bet Ako or some guy has the answer.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: The Account of my Sister
« Reply #2 on: 6 February 2015, 11:19:32 PM »
I can transfer donations with the donor's consent. Please PM me

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air