Author Topic: meanwhile in Australia  (Read 4376 times)

Offline SirLogiC (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
meanwhile in Australia
« on: 5 April 2015, 01:20:29 PM »
some idiot vs ant nest

I know those ants, used to call them tracker ants because when you pissed them off they poured out of the nest and followed you :S

spiders? check.

more spiders :D

snakes? check. manly moustache? check.

snakes in the toilet? check.
http://imgur.com/gallery/0N4Wu

crocodiles? check

crocodile vs helicopter

snake vs spider

Offline SirLogiC (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
Re: meanwhile in Australia
« Reply #1 on: 29 April 2015, 11:23:07 AM »

Clips taken from a late morning news show. This is live too.

Offline luisc99

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 29 April 2015, 12:30:14 PM »

Clips taken from a late morning news show. This is live too.

Here in Britain on live mid-morning radio we have a show called Innuendo Bingo, where they get celebrities to spray water at each other when they hear out-of-context clips. Can be pretty interesting. There's a playlist on YouTube too. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL598553C23160E1E0

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 29 April 2015, 01:23:37 PM »
Hey m8, spiders n bugs is better than living in cartel country.
« Last Edit: 29 April 2015, 03:08:07 PM by Airborne101st45 »

Lividup64

« Reply #4 on: 29 April 2015, 01:56:44 PM »
Hey m8, spiders n bugs is better than leaving in cartel country.

Those ants spider things are creepy though. :(

Dave

« Reply #5 on: 29 April 2015, 02:39:05 PM »
ye, your spiders may have killed a snake but my cat killed and brought one in 3 pieces as well as a few badgers. Not bad for something which spends its time sleeping and knocking things off tables.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 29 April 2015, 03:10:34 PM »
Hey m8, spiders n bugs is better than leaving in cartel country.

Those ants spider things are creepy though. :(
Woww I just realized I used "leaving" instead of "living". Fixed

Witchdoctor1

« Reply #7 on: 2 May 2015, 02:51:41 AM »
Imagine a country with killer spiders (recluse and latrodectus), killer snakes (coral, rattlesnakes, cottonmouth, copperhead, and a few others) tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, blizzards and pretty much every other fucking possible natural "fuck you I want you to die" occurrences. Factor in cartel influence, mafia influence, uber corrupt government, terrible economy, the ire of half of the known world who want to kill you, thousands of street gangs of foreign and domestic origins, the worst racial tensions in the world, sharia exclusion zones, and pretty much every fucking else you can imagine. That is good old 'Merica. 

Witchdoctor1

« Reply #8 on: 2 May 2015, 02:53:24 AM »
Not to mention five species of bears, a few species of wolves, badgers, wolverines, and a hundred other mammals who don't like you and try to kill you at various occurrences.

Offline SirLogiC (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 3 May 2015, 06:19:51 AM »
Imagine a country with killer spiders (recluse and latrodectus), killer snakes (coral, rattlesnakes, cottonmouth, copperhead, and a few others) tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, blizzards and pretty much every other fucking possible natural "fuck you I want you to die" occurrences. Factor in cartel influence, mafia influence, uber corrupt government, terrible economy, the ire of half of the known world who want to kill you, thousands of street gangs of foreign and domestic origins, the worst racial tensions in the world, sharia exclusion zones, and pretty much every fucking else you can imagine. That is good old 'Merica.

So the war on drugs is going well then?

Of course Australia has the irukandji jellyfish, who's venom is so painful one of the actual effects of the venom is the feeling you know you are going to die (even if not). A mammal that lays eggs, who's venom is so painful it makes you wish you had died. And the only octopus in the world known to be venomous to man, that can kill you before you realise you are dying. Sea snails that can kill you just about as fast. Various deadly sharks up to and including the great white shark, if there are no sharks it's probably because the huge crocodiles ate them (true stuff). Efficient public healthcare, a functional and mostly incorrupt government, one of the highest minimum wages in the world, one of the better countries for income inequality (it's low-ish), no distinct difference between public and private education (besides price), extremely secular government, efficient and fair police that are held accountable, negligible accidental gun deaths...

oh wait yeah Australia is pretty awesome :D

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 3 May 2015, 10:24:30 AM »
Uhh I still take the cake for shitty places to live in... All the problems Witch listed apply to Mexico (Maybe not half the world hating Mexico, nobody gives a shit about Shitxico), government corruption and cartel influence are way worse here though. If a cop sees me impaling someone, I'm convinced i could bribe the motherfucker.

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 3 May 2015, 09:29:11 PM »
Uhh I still take the cake for shitty places to live in... All the problems Witch listed apply to Mexico (Maybe not half the world hating Mexico, nobody gives a shit about Shitxico), government corruption and cartel influence are way worse here though. If a cop sees me impaling someone, I'm convinced i could bribe the motherfucker.