Author Topic: Danchessplayers ban appeal: Banned one year ago  (Read 14028 times)

Offline danchessplayer (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Danchessplayers ban appeal: Banned one year ago
« on: 14 April 2015, 08:12:22 PM »
State your full Minecraft username:
danchessplayer
State the punishment you recieved:
I was permanently banned
State what you were likely doing that got you banned/punished:
I was using a hack client on other players on January 29th 2014. I was also killng other players and stealing and griefing them a little over a year ago
State what you would like to happen to your case and why (pardoned/forgiven/etc):
I have changed a lot in the past few months. I have not griefed on any mine craft servers nor have i used any hack clients. The offenses i did were a little over a year ago so i have changed since then. As you can see i have not griefed or have been banned on any servers in the past few months. :).  Thank you -Danchessplayer

Offline fooler3

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
Re: Danchessplayers ban appeal: Banned one year ago
« Reply #1 on: 15 April 2015, 08:09:16 PM »
lol: the good old days

Offline Noket

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 20
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 16 April 2015, 12:28:02 AM »
Two things:

First, this was posted by you on June 23, 2014:

http://yolo-server.enjin.com/forum/m/24358133/viewthread/13461321-apply-for-staff-here
what position are you applying for?
How long have you played on this server?
not a while

Have you been banned from other servers?
I have never ever been banned from any other servers. I am good and have never been banned from any other servers. I have been banned wrongfully from other servers.

How will you prevent grief?

By watching players every five minutes
Posted Jun 23, 14
Would you please explain?

Second: I believe that people change, given enough time. I would not be alive and healthy today if this were not true. Pending an explanation of the above, I vote that danchess is unbanned on a probationary basis. If another staff member agrees, please suggest how long dan's probationary period should be.

2 votes to unban should suffice.

Offline OctoGamer

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 16 April 2015, 02:41:04 PM »
i dont mind giving him another chance if we watch him

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 16 April 2015, 03:40:19 PM »
It's my opinion that he is not only untrustworthy, but is a known repeat offender.

I think he'll come right back and hack, grief, violate pvp-off zones, and any other bullshit he can come up with all over again.

I vote no, leave him banned.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 16 April 2015, 05:09:26 PM »
I would agree on that statement of yours, However I was un-banned for a month about a year ago and
(during that time I did not hack or grief anything  or break the rules during that one month period from April to May while un-banned.  )  I deleted my minecraft account and have not been on mine craft at all in the past 8 months.  Overall, the decision remains yours whether to urban me or not.
I

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 16 April 2015, 05:13:51 PM »
I would agree on that statement of yours, However I was un-banned for a month about a year ago and
(during that time I did not hack or grief anything  or break the rules during that one month period from April to May while un-banned.  )  I deleted my minecraft account and have not been on mine craft at all in the past 8 months.  Overall, the decision remains yours whether to urban me or not.
I

This is a pretty good point. I'll leave my vote as-is though, and let other staff decide whether to unban.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 16 April 2015, 09:15:05 PM »
Oh, and, you forgot to answer Noket's question above.

Oh, and, what do you mean you deleted your Minecraft account - is that even possible?
« Last Edit: 16 April 2015, 09:17:26 PM by Akomine »

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 16 April 2015, 09:47:35 PM »
Awnswer to Noket's question: I filled out the staff  app a few months  before I deleted my Minecraft account. The owner was going to create a server but then decided not to. That was all :)

I deleted my minecraft account for a few months. I contacted mojang and they did it. From august 29th to febuary 12th. I decided to come back so I contacted mojang and asked to have it restored.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 16 April 2015, 10:06:03 PM »
Awnswer to Noket's question: I filled out the staff  app a few months  before I deleted my Minecraft account. The owner was going to create a server but then decided not to. That was all :)

I deleted my minecraft account for a few months. I contacted mojang and they did it. From august 29th to febuary 12th. I decided to come back so I contacted mojang and asked to have it restored.

You are so full of shit, lying already? Fuck off. Also, why would you delete it? I'm not sure who you think you are lying to, the staff of the server isn't 12 years old, please take your middle school bulshitting somewhere else. I vote no. Not sure what you will claim next, that Mojang is so nice they did an exception for you?

« Last Edit: 16 April 2015, 10:11:18 PM by Airborne101st45 »

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 16 April 2015, 10:16:40 PM »

You are avoiding answering Noket's question. Are you being deliberately dishonest?

Let me make it clear,
You wrote:

And yet we know damn well you've been banned:

^ the above is publicly available here: http://ow.ly/u7D14

You're, as always, a fucking liar.

"I've never ever been banned", "I am good", "I have been banned wrongfully from other servers".

So what is it, have you ever been banned or not? Was your ban here wrongful? Did we make a mistake?

Go here: http://ow.ly/u7D14
Press ctrl+f
type "danchess"
find all the shit we've logged about you and tell me where it was wrongful.

Offline Noket

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 20
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 16 April 2015, 10:19:46 PM »
@danchessplayer  .. I was more concerned about this bit:

Have you been banned from other servers?
I have never ever been banned from any other servers. I am good and have never been banned from any other servers. I have been banned wrongfully from other servers.

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 16 April 2015, 10:55:33 PM »
That is true. It's a good thing the server never opened. :). I have been banned from other servers unjustly but not this one.

I wrote that 10 months ago.

The good news is  I have never hacked since january 26th 2014.

I do feel ashamed for lying about this ban there, that is why I didn't do it again.

I have learnt a lot in ten months.

I have not been banned for hacking or GRIEFING on  any other servers for over a year. :)

I recognize that breaking the rules was extremely terrible and that the cons outweigh the pros. On January 26th 2015 I installed my first and last haxk client. I wanted to be a pro at pvp so in the morning I used it to kill players for about three hours. Three hours of hacking/killing and violating PVp zones cost me 1.5 years of being banned. I will not do it again. It's better to PVp without using hacks and being fair.

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 16 April 2015, 11:16:47 PM »

You are avoiding answering Noket's question. Are you being deliberately dishonest?

Let me make it clear,
You wrote:

And yet we know damn well you've been banned:

^ the above is publicly available here: http://ow.ly/u7D14

You're, as always, a fucking liar.

"I've never ever been banned", "I am good", "I have been banned wrongfully from other servers".

So what is it, have you ever been banned or not? Was your ban here wrongful? Did we make a mistake?

Go here: http://ow.ly/u7D14
Press ctrl+f
type "danchess"
find all the shit we've logged about you and tell me where it was wrongful.

The Public Version doesn't have danchessplayer's offenses.
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

Offline MossyPaws

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • bruh I'm on an all pie diet
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 16 April 2015, 11:20:24 PM »
My opinion on this is that you are insincere- you're only saying what you believe we want to hear. It's cheesy, and not in a good way.
You've lied in the past and in this appeal, and there is no reason for us to believe that you wouldn't just fall back into your old habits

Entries 940, 941, and 1048?
discord- katie#7438

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 16 April 2015, 11:25:34 PM »
My opinion on this is that you are insincere- you're only saying what you believe we want to hear. It's cheesy, and not in a good way.
You've lied in the past and in this appeal, and there is no reason for us to believe that you wouldn't just fall back into your old habits

Entries 940, 941, and 1048?

I click on the link again and boom, there it is. I don't know how I fucked up the first time so ignore me.

My daddy is Air

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 17 April 2015, 06:44:25 AM »
The last time I ever hacked here was over a year ago :). So Thst habit is gone now.
I deleted my account because I got bored of minecraft from late August to not long ago.
I was not active an any servers during that time.

It is possible to get your account re activated however you have to pay &26 so it's badically like buying a new one.

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 17 April 2015, 07:01:34 AM »
If I do get unbanned. (Which is not that likely to happen). I will not grief or hack. When I was unbanned for a month a year ago (i did not hack or grief. Violate any PVp zones or break the server rules. I stopped hacking since January of last yesr

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 17 April 2015, 10:35:20 AM »
nope

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
« Reply #19 on: 17 April 2015, 11:21:44 AM »
The good news is  I have never hacked since january 26th 2014.
The fact you know the date is a bit worrying. It's as if you are proud of something.

I have not been banned for hacking or GRIEFING on  any other servers for over a year. :)
Not being banned for over a year is not something to be proud of. Not being banned at all is something to be proud of :)

Also, I checked your UUID. The last time you logged in to VC you had the exact same UUID as you have now. Deleting and repurchasing your account would not generate the same UUID. This is literally impossible. Well, nearly. The chance is around (1/(2^128))^19250000, which even Wolfram Alpha couldn't seem to fathom. It might be something like 1x10^-1000000  chance. Ish.

Either way, you've still lied many times both to us and other servers. How can we know you've changed?

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #20 on: 17 April 2015, 02:32:47 PM »
You just got creamed. Why couldn't you have just left that lie out? That was very stupid of you.

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #21 on: 17 April 2015, 05:19:15 PM »
My account was recovered with the same uuid as before. Which i Am greatful for. I did ask for my account to be deleted but changed my mind later to have it re activated even though it would cost me some money. I wAsnt active at all on mincraft for a little over 6 months.

I know that many of you want to keep me banned and you do have some reason for it. A little over a year ago i was griefing and hacking on other servers. The first time i tried using a hack client ever was on this server to use for aimbot hack. Shortly after i was banned. I didnt realize how horrible it was so i continued to hack on other servers after a while. I eventually realized how terrible it was when other players were using hacks on me. I didnt like it and got really upset only to realize that i also was using hacks. One of the other players got banned for hacking and i was scared becaus i didnt want to get banned Nd i turned them off. I soon after deleted all my hack clients because i did not want to get banned from any servers.

I realized that it was a bad idea and never did it again. I Also lied to other servers about hacking and getting banned from other servers. I got banned from numerous servers a year ago including this one. Many of them i enjoyed playing on. It was a foolsih thing to do. i never realized  hacking or griefing could cause so much harm and ruin my reputation. I have been denied staff several times on servers cause of this and my reputation is not that great even when the offences i comitted were done over a year ago.

I reslly wish i never hacked or griefed on villagecraft a year ago. Installing a hack client was bAd in the first place. I thought it would be fun but the pros outweigh the convs.

I would not be writing this appeal right now if i choose to never hack in the first place.

Getting banned from this serve taught me a vAluable lesson and because of this i did not hack on other servers. I was not banned from other servers as a result of my stopping.

I am glad that i do not that now and have not been banned from a server for many months. Thr choice to trust me or not is up to you.

However if i was going to grief or hack on a server i would not be taking lots of time to get unbanned from villagecraft. I could just grief on another server. After that experience of being banned for a long time im not ready for another one.
Thanks for your consideration -danchessplayer

Lividup64

« Reply #22 on: 17 April 2015, 07:08:58 PM »
My account was recovered with the same uuid as before. Which i Am greatful for. I did ask for my account to be deleted but changed my mind later to have it re activated even though it would cost me some money. I wAsnt active at all on mincraft for a little over 6 months.

I know that many of you want to keep me banned and you do have some reason for it. A little over a year ago i was griefing and hacking on other servers. The first time i tried using a hack client ever was on this server to use for aimbot hack. Shortly after i was banned. I didnt realize how horrible it was so i continued to hack on other servers after a while. I eventually realized how terrible it was when other players were using hacks on me. I didnt like it and got really upset only to realize that i also was using hacks. One of the other players got banned for hacking and i was scared becaus i didnt want to get banned Nd i turned them off. I soon after deleted all my hack clients because i did not want to get banned from any servers.

I realized that it was a bad idea and never did it again. I Also lied to other servers about hacking and getting banned from other servers. I got banned from numerous servers a year ago including this one. Many of them i enjoyed playing on. It was a foolsih thing to do. i never realized  hacking or griefing could cause so much harm and ruin my reputation. I have been denied staff several times on servers cause of this and my reputation is not that great even when the offences i comitted were done over a year ago.

I reslly wish i never hacked or griefed on villagecraft a year ago. Installing a hack client was bAd in the first place. I thought it would be fun but the pros outweigh the convs.

I would not be writing this appeal right now if i choose to never hack in the first place.

Getting banned from this serve taught me a vAluable lesson and because of this i did not hack on other servers. I was not banned from other servers as a result of my stopping.

I am glad that i do not that now and have not been banned from a server for many months. Thr choice to trust me or not is up to you.

However if i was going to grief or hack on a server i would not be taking lots of time to get unbanned from villagecraft. I could just grief on another server. After that experience of being banned for a long time im not ready for another one.

Your grammar annoys me.

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #23 on: 17 April 2015, 07:42:12 PM »

Your grammar annoys me.

Why are you posting here??  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

My daddy is Air

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #25 on: 18 April 2015, 06:00:40 PM »
My account was recovered with the same uuid as before. Which i Am greatful for.

No you didn't. When a Mojang account is deleted, all data (including the UUID), is lost forever. I checked with Mojang's customer support. :)

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #26 on: 18 April 2015, 09:23:07 PM »
Check your email Luis. I sent you s copy of my support ticket to mojang

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #27 on: 18 April 2015, 10:10:19 PM »
Check your email Luis. I sent you s copy of my support ticket to mojang
A bottom to top reading email combined with a 3am read does not turn out well for my brain. I do believe you now though, and would agree with Noket for giving you a second chance. It seems you can and have told the truth about some things.

Also just in the future, make sure you read what you send people in emails. You're lucky I'd never do anything, but some people might be less kind :)

Offline Cbddallas

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 23
    • View profile
« Reply #28 on: 20 April 2015, 05:37:49 PM »
My vote - is nope.

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #29 on: 20 April 2015, 08:45:22 PM »
My vote - is nope.

My vote is nope.**************

My daddy is Air

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #30 on: 20 April 2015, 10:52:49 PM »
I was banned one year and four months ago. It's shocking, it feels like yesterday. :). Time flies