Author Topic: I SMOKE METH AND HARRASS YOUR GUYS' STAFF FUCKERS  (Read 6635 times)

Offline karateboyintn (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
I SMOKE METH AND HARRASS YOUR GUYS' STAFF FUCKERS
« on: 26 April 2015, 11:23:05 PM »
You guys are all fuckers. Now that I know what a real server is, I know playing on yours was a waste of my damn time. JanuaryJones, send me a pic of those fine tits @ (210)551-8338. As for you, ako, you can fuck yourself and your mother. you've fallen for 4 of my appeals. after all of them I began harassing jan's fine ass. As for aircum or whatever his name is, aren't you a fat fuck? or is that chris... or are you the same person. doesn't fucking matter to me. unban my account and you'll feel the wrath of Satan pissing all over your guys' feelings and all of your players.

"Cheers, karateboyintn"

p.s. Jan is hot

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: I SMOKE METH AND HARRASS YOUR GUYS' STAFF FUCKERS
« Reply #1 on: 27 April 2015, 01:32:51 AM »
#shitpost

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 27 April 2015, 02:02:37 AM »
Very erotic, exquisite. Omelette du fromage

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 27 April 2015, 02:18:40 AM »
Jan and Ako, I honestly wasn't there to be rude or mean. I was there to talk to you guys. Don't continue to be foolish and unban me, for I will probably, in your minds, be rude and harass your player base. Ida and I had a nice laugh in reviewing our old appeals. We just wanted to see the server as I said. He saw it, then I logged on and saw it. Great little server you got there, but it's not the greatest. Could be a lot cleaner. Not that you should take criticism from a 14 year old seriously, but I'm the age of most of MC's players so I like to think that I have some sense of what they might like. Anyways, Jan, you're really cool and I would've enjoyed a civil conversation but you wouldn't allow that. If you happen to find yourself bored, you're whitelisted on bryan and i's server if you want to check it out @ no.

Ako, don't get too out of hand with your powers.

Love ya, karateboyintn.

p.s. Our server is actually pretty nice. Seriously, check it out
« Last Edit: 27 April 2015, 11:36:33 AM by Noket »

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 27 April 2015, 02:35:34 AM »
Jan and Ako, I honestly wasn't there to be rude or mean. I was there to talk to you guys. Don't continue to be foolish and unban me, for I will probably, in your minds, be rude and harass your player base. Ida and I had a nice laugh in reviewing our old appeals. We just wanted to see the server as I said. He saw it, then I logged on and saw it. Great little server you got there, but it's not the greatest. Could be a lot cleaner. Not that you should take criticism from a 14 year old seriously, but I'm the age of most of MC's players so I like to think that I have some sense of what they might like. Anyways, Jan, you're really cool and I would've enjoyed a civil conversation but you wouldn't allow that. If you happen to find yourself bored, you're whitelisted on bryan and i's server if you want to check it out @ alius.factions.ws

Ako, don't get too out of hand with your powers.

Love ya, karateboyintn.

p.s. Our server is actually pretty nice. Seriously, check it out

I've kindly highlighted the most nonsensical parts of your reply. I don't understand any of them. Jan was civil.

Go away now.

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 27 April 2015, 02:46:35 AM »
Ako, January was constantly attacking me as I did years ago. If that's civil, I should have never been banned all those years ago (except for spam and xray). For my remark to you, I said that because it seems like you have a temper. When that temper is set off, using my context clues, it would appear you would abuse them. Not saying anything against you. Sorry, sir. However, I would be tickled if you would get on my server and say "hi" or "fuck you" or something along those lines. Nice chat on the server, bud. Great to see I'm still loved. Cheers, karateboyintn.

But seriously, you should get on and say something.

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 27 April 2015, 02:58:09 AM »
Missed a part. Server could be cleaner as in it could look better. The spawn tunnel is nice, but the rest is... blah. It seems like you guys just added a bunch of junk when you got bored and tried to make it work. Honestly doesn't look like a public server, more like a close group of friends' server that they goof off on. But again, you shouldn't listen to me, I'm 14. Cheers, karateboyintn.

I paid $25 to the server, the least you could do is stop by my server and say "hi" or "fuck you" lol. Don't get mad at that statement.

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 27 April 2015, 03:12:52 AM »
I read this before you came on so I had a feeling you were screwing around. I know you're young and that's just part of the fun of playing online games but after a while it gets old for your subjects. Your opinions of this server may be that we suck and we're terrible, and that's okay, you're entitled to that. But I want this server to be a place where players can have fun and be comfortable in their environment, and we both know you and Ida don't agree with that. If you truly aren't like your Minecraft pal I apologize that you have been placed in the same category as him, but you have to understand that after this "appeal" we took appropriate precautions and decided to keep you off this server.

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 27 April 2015, 03:16:24 AM »
You're fine, Jan. No hard feelings, right? I would appreciate if you would come say hi on my server sometime.

Offline idabeast99

• New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 27 April 2015, 09:03:42 AM »
Haha, I respect you guys. Mainly cause i had a blast fucking with yall and the players. I love pissing people off online, it's funny. But yall only know me as that, xNinja, Karate and I are pretty chill IRL. Checkout my configuration work and Karate's building work on our server.
« Last Edit: 27 April 2015, 11:23:58 AM by Noket »

Offline Noket

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 20
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 27 April 2015, 11:24:49 AM »
Appeal Denied.

Locked.

You may not reappeal until 3 months have passed.
« Last Edit: 27 April 2015, 11:37:10 AM by Noket »

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 27 April 2015, 12:36:56 PM »
I know this is locked. Sue me :)

Missed a part. Server could be cleaner as in it could look better. The spawn tunnel is nice, but the rest is... blah. It seems like you guys just added a bunch of junk when you got bored and tried to make it work. Honestly doesn't look like a public server, more like a close group of friends' server that they goof off on. But again, you shouldn't listen to me, I'm 14. Cheers, karateboyintn.
Thank you for your feedback. We'll take it into consideration. Won't we Ako? :P

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 27 April 2015, 02:17:52 PM »
Haha, oh yeah, we'll take it to heart.