Author Topic: Im Leaving (for a very long while)  (Read 2385 times)

Offline gerrit70 (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 9
  • U all succ
    • View profile
Im Leaving (for a very long while)
« on: 4 May 2015, 06:32:55 PM »
Hi I'm leaving VC after a large project it has something to do with quartz :3 and Ako...
anyhow when I'm online i'll give away some of my belongings and put some under temp care by others.  And I would be very grateful of the staff if they saw Piepope online that they could inform him he is the new prime minister of my empire and add him to all the villages I own.

Sorry that i wont have much money to give away because most of it will be spent on the project.
And I have one last request for die PLEASE shut up about the British royal family!

Cya online
-Gerritt :'(
Guh

I'm a huge faggot and I love sucking airs cock.

It is abysmal that any one person would take try to limit the happiness that Gerrit70 has brought to this dull place.

Free Gerrit70 from his chains!

holy fuck gerrit you're autistic.

Offline Noket

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 20
    • View profile
Re: Im Leaving (for a very long while)
« Reply #1 on: 4 May 2015, 09:46:50 PM »
sorry to see you go :(

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 4 May 2015, 10:42:31 PM »
Hi I'm leaving VC after a large project it has something to do with quartz :3 and Ako...
anyhow when I'm online i'll give away some of my belongings and put some under temp care by others.  And I would be very grateful of the staff if they saw Piepope online that they could inform him he is the new prime minister of my empire and add him to all the villages I own.

Sorry that i wont have much money to give away because most of it will be spent on the project.
And I have one last request for die PLEASE shut up about the British royal family!

Cya online
-Gerritt :'(
Bye gerrit. Memories.

Offline gerrit70 (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 9
  • U all succ
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 8 May 2015, 09:16:58 PM »
dont worry nokey there will still be plently of lockeys :3
Guh

I'm a huge faggot and I love sucking airs cock.

It is abysmal that any one person would take try to limit the happiness that Gerrit70 has brought to this dull place.

Free Gerrit70 from his chains!

holy fuck gerrit you're autistic.