Author Topic: RAINY_TURTLOID GOING BACK ON A DEAL THAT WAS AGREED UPON BY BOTH PARTIES  (Read 4086 times)

barrett50calman

i battled rainy for a prize of 16 ender pearls. I won, but rainy never paid up. THIS IS TOTAL B.S. I hope that there will be some actions taken on this subject. Thank you for your time,
                                                                         Barrett

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
Alright, I need a time that this happened (roughly, down to the hour would be nice) and I need you to delineate what the exact terms of the deal were. I'd also like to hear from Rainy on this. NO FLAME WARS, or I will lock the topic.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
Just talked to Cayrat who says that this post was only posted a few minutes after the event, so that would place things around 10:30 PM GMT -6. I'd like to request logs from an admin for 30 minutes back from that point up until 10 minutes after.

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
The deal was you were to come in normal diamond armour against me in normal diamond armour and a iron helmet.

You can with a protection IV chestplate and a Protection III pants. and the rest was normal diamond.

I told you 3 times in-game why I didn't give you 16 enderpearls.

If you want the prize, you should of stood up to the agreement.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
Barrett, if this is true, then you will have lost the deal, provided those are the terms you agreed to at the beginning. I will review the logs as soon as an administrator comes online and pass my judgement shortly.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
We can't keep providing logs for every shitty problem rainy causes. We don't even have an accurate time-frame. There's no way we are gonna look up every single thing Rainy said yesterday.

I mean 4 out of 10 posts in the "Reports and Grievances" concern Rainy...

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
We can't keep providing logs for every shitty problem rainy causes. We don't even have an accurate time-frame. There's no way we are gonna look up every single thing Rainy said yesterday.

I mean 4 out of 10 posts in the "Reports and Grievances" concern Rainy...

First of all, the time frame provided is as listed in this post:

Just talked to Cayrat who says that this post was only posted a few minutes after the event, so that would place things around 10:30 PM GMT -6. I'd like to request logs from an admin for 30 minutes back from that point up until 10 minutes after.

I did forget to specify the day, July 28th. I apologize.

Secondly, I did say this:

NO FLAME WARS....

Please abide by it, it will reduce a lot of tension in the long run. I will request the logs from Akomine if it is too much of an inconvenience for you, airborne. Thank you for your input.

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
This isn't even against the rules.
It's not necessarily kind but my advice to you is if you aren't prepared for something like this, don't involve yourself in PVP.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
We will await logs on this matter, which should say definitively what happened. After this, no longer will such petty problems be settled with my personal resources on this forum. You must restrict these conflicts to discussions in-game or go without.

Waiting for chat logs on the following time: July 28th, 2012 @ 10:00-11:00 PM GMT -6 (central standard time)

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
Rainy has agreed to furnish the pearls to Barrett, according to this post:

http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=373.0

Topic Locked