Author Topic: dont go see mad max its  (Read 2455 times)

Offline ChaosMushrooms (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • ckiens
    • View profile
dont go see mad max its
« on: 26 May 2015, 01:47:49 PM »
shit

Offline SirLogiC

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
Re: dont go see mad max its
« Reply #1 on: 27 May 2015, 01:16:36 AM »
Explain? Or are you one of those people that say a movie is shit because everyone else likes it?

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 27 May 2015, 12:18:10 PM »
Explain? Or are you one of those people that say a movie is shit because everyone else likes it?

no no no
 i went to see it  yesterday with friends and it was so bad. it is literally just dues in rat rods driving and fighting in a desert it has a very basic plot and is dragged out a bit too much. a ot of what goes on is repetitive and you could liekly tell the whole story just from seeing the ad

Witchdoctor1

« Reply #3 on: 27 May 2015, 05:10:15 PM »

no no no
 i went to see it  yesterday with friends and it was so bad. it is literally just dues in rat rods driving and fighting in a desert it has a very basic plot and is dragged out a bit too much. a ot of what goes on is repetitive and you could liekly tell the whole story just from seeing the ad

... you mean it was literally a re-hash of the classic that absolutely rocked? Sometimes entertainment needs not to be thought-provoking or original.

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 1 June 2015, 01:58:18 PM »

no no no

... you mean it was literally a re-hash of the classic that absolutely rocked? Sometimes entertainment needs not to be thought-provoking or original.

ya my friends liked it but really wasn't my bag